Bigg Boss 14

Abhinav shukla

myra07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Jasmine caught him on dripping saree blouse for rakhi. What i notice both husband and wife blaming each other. I remember very clearly abhinav was happy and ready to help rakhi in saree setting and even hugged her then why the hell he didnt stop her os waqt q yad nhi aya what kind of videos she makes q k so called gentle man ko vote chahiyeh tha. Sahi pakre. Now he is putting rubina jb k both are equally responsible for encouraging rakhi sawant. But pati is blaming patni so that mein clear cut nikal aonga.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katzenjammer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ek number ke hypocrite couple hai ye dono

The most astonishing thing is the way he was proudly telling ke he went in with this entire Rakhi angle so that it could give Rakhi content..!!!! abe o ghonchu!!! Tu Rakhi Sawant ko content dega..???tujh jaise murde ko bhi usne baat karne laayak bana diya 

Rakhi ke aane se sabse badaa faayda without a doubt abhinav ko hua hai wo khud wo nalle bhi jaante hai

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myra07

Jasmine caught him on dripping saree blouse for rakhi. What i notice both husband and wife blaming each other. I remember very clearly abhinav was happy and ready to help rakhi in saree setting and even hugged her then why the hell he didnt stop her os waqt q yad nhi aya what kind of videos she makes q k so called gentle man ko vote chahiyeh tha. Sahi pakre. Now he is putting rubina jb k both are equally responsible for encouraging rakhi sawant. But pati is blaming patni so that mein clear cut nikal aonga.

Yes even eijaz kept telling him to call a lady to help rakhi . But he tucked her saree . Camera focused his move 

Edited by ShahZur - 3 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

We said the same thing - Abhinav also used Rakhi

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: katzenjammer

Ek number ke hypocrite couple hai ye dono

The most astonishing thing is the way he was proudly telling ke he went in with this entire Rakhi angle so that it could give Rakhi content..!!!! abe o ghonchu!!! Tu Rakhi Sawant ko content dega..???tujh jaise murde ko bhi usne baat karne laayak bana diya 

Rakhi ke aane se sabse badaa faayda without a doubt abhinav ko hua hai wo khud wo nalle bhi jaante hai

of course.....why would any married couple even take this route ? They knew that it will give Abhinav footage .....and when Rakhi started saving him ....inn dono ke to maze he aa gaye....remember when Rakhi said...Salman Sir I love Abhinav's body, his thick thighs.....and Rubina clapped and said...Rakhi you are too good....really another woman who is drooling over your husband's body and u r saying too good......which wife will do that?? Wahin Rakhi ko rokna tha....ki u r crossing ur limits...but guess what Rakhi was the captain...and she could give Abhinav immunity which she did.....so these pati patni used Rakhi for their benefit....shameless couple..🤢

Bella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Both Abhinav and Rubina knew where Rakshi’s drama will go. In last WKV she herself explained that they had seen her pattern, what she did to Rahul Mahajan.

First of all Abhinav claimed Rahul M was his friend and probably that’s the only male contestant he bonded with. They would have maintained distance with Rakhi after what rakhi did to Rahul M. instead they agreed to be part of love triangle drama. 
after all mess happened and Rubin is saying she very well knew rakhi’s pattern.

So do we assume, despite of knowing Rakshi’s pattern they agreed to be part of rakhi’s ‘Love Lapata’ drama. They purposely let her cross the boundaries?

Today one incident was mentioned but there were many incidents

Like apple eating or continued massage activities even after both Abhinav and rakhi were out of the task and most importantly those who watch LF knows , whenever rakhi was found laughing n chatting with Rahul or Aly, couple used to call her and ask her to sit with them. Rakhi and Abhinav once were sitting alone and talking about Rakshi’s post marriage sex life with Ritesh

Shouldn’t they esp Abhinav put pause there??

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aaj nalla sahi pakad me aaya hai. 

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myra07

I have been mentioning regarding this since the nadda issue. No married man will do that thing. But footage, content was needed at that time for game so hubby wifey were fine. And I think that wkv was the one where Rakhi gave him immunity. See saree draping worked in his favor after all.

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

of course.....why would any married couple even take this route ? They knew that it will give Abhinav footage .....and when Rakhi started saving him ....inn dono ke to maze he aa gaye....remember when Rakhi said...Salman Sir I love Abhinav's body, his thick thighs.....and Rubina clapped and said...Rakhi you are too good....really another woman who is drooling over your husband's body and u r saying too good......which wife will do that?? Wahin Rakhi ko rokna tha....ki u r crossing ur limits...but guess what Rakhi was the captain...and she could give Abhinav immunity which she did.....so these pati patni used Rakhi for their benefit....shameless couple..🤢

Totally agree with you 

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Salman to Abhinav - mere mathe pe kuch likha hai kya?🤣