Posted: 3 years ago

Not seen her a lot in bikini. Unfortunately it seems like she doesn’t have a bikini bod 

She has a bikini, she has a body.🤷‍♀️

Waise bhi, SOTY mein kam sexualize kiya tha usko with those bikini scenes?🤣

Looks like a photoshoot. Movie or magazine?

Bikini pics are hard to pull off for most actresses, even the ones with great figures. I mean, they're required to look alluring without being in your face about it. I think Marilyn Monroe was the best in HW. India... prob Sharmila Tagore and Dimple Kapadia. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago

Why would she post this?

Alia's problem is that she wants to do everything other people do. Other actresses do period films so she had to do one too and it ended up being disaster Kalank, which she was the worst part of. Imagine when Sonakshi outperforms you.

Disha and Nora and others do item songs so she started doing horrible item songs. 

Other people post sexy swimsuit pics so of course Alia can't be left behind. I'm not a hater. I like her. But she should know her strengths and weaknesses. Stuff like this just reduces her aura and makes her look stupid. She doesn't have a sexy body and is never going to have one. That's okay. You don't need to compete with others in everything. 

Next thing you know she's going to sign up for an action film thinking she's going to kick ass like Katrina. 

Edited by rkisnothot - 3 years ago

Getting thicc 😈😉

Terrible. These days, can't tell if it's her or Soni Razdan in the pic. 

Originally posted by rkisnothot

Why would she post this?

Alia's problem is that she wants to do everything other people do. Other actresses do period films so she had to do one too and it ended up being disaster Kalank, which she was the worst part of. Imagine when Sonakshi outperforms you.

Disha and Nora and others do item songs so she started doing horrible item songs. 

Other people post sexy swimsuit pics so of course Alia can't be left behind. I'm not a hater. I like her. But she should know her strengths and weaknesses. Stuff like this just reduces her aura and makes her look stupid. She doesn't have a sexy body and is never going to have one. That's okay. You don't need to compete with others in everything. 

Next thing you know she's going to sign up for an action film thinking she's going to kick ass like Katrina. 

After Tiger Zinda Hai, Aloo was supposed to do hardcore action scenes in Bramhastra. She failed during the first schedule, dislocated her shoulder, and Ayan had to make changes in her character. She tries she fails miserably. 

Why is she trying so hard these days? Even in the tresemme ad, she looks so bad. Looking Hot doesn't work for her. She should stick with what works for her.