Barrister Babu

Mini ruined Education track, Sampoorna is ruining Menstruation track

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I have a question. Why are the makers so obsessed with revenge and negativity? They give such powerful promos and then the track turns out to be pathetic revenge tracks of someone else rather than being Leads centric and Track related.

The education track promo was really good and the initial few episodes where Bondita goes to Batuk's school and later meets Gandhiji upto the part where Anirudh goes to the school to get Bondita admitted were good. I expected them to show atleast a few episodes of Bondita in school,  struggling among the boys, troubling the boys, having difficulties understanding certain subjects, Anirudh receiving a few complaints etc etc. But NO....we got NOTHING. Instead, all we got was a Betty Greenwood v/s Anirudh challenge track (aka Mini Revenge track) and then Bondita suddenly turns into a child prodigy who learned to read and write overnight.

Now, we have one of the most important and you can say path breaking tracks on Indian Television, the Menstruation track. Something that makers rarely dare to explore, specially on Indian Television. Even Sanitary napkins adverts show blue ink, but this show dared to actually show the colour of blood even in the Promo, which is extremely commendable. Kudos to the makers and to Aurra and her parents for being so brave, broad-minded and progressive to agree to it.

I'm not saying that I am totally unhappy with the episodes. The episodes are really well directed and have the initial charm, and Pravisht and Aurra are acting their hearts out and giving their everything to their roles. Their scenes are beautiful, but the beauty and purity of the track is terribly marred by the venom of  Sampoorna's senseless revenge and Mami's evil plotting. Shouldn't the track be about highlighting the difficulties that women suffered during those days and even now? Wasn't the main theme about addressing the myths surrounding Menstruation? Yes, some of the myths were highlighted via Sampoorna, about menstruation being considered a curse, staying away from men and other family members, not performing any religious rituals etc. But the entire message is lost in Sampoorna's venomous revenge. It's hard to tell which are the myths and which ones are the lies told by her to seek her revenge. People who are not aware will not be able to connect properly. Instead of Sampoorna's revenge couldn't the makers have shown some long forgotten narrow minded Roy Chowdhary Dadi maa or Buaji or someone else who could have come to visit for a few days and made Bondita's life a living hell and at the same time portrayed the society's attitude towards menstruating women? They could have shown an open minded and futuristic husband like Anirudh protecting and fighting for his wife all the way, thus showing Bondita as well as the society why Menstruation of a woman is not a curse but a blessing. Instead, what the makers have done is unnecessarily turn Anirudh dumb ONLY and ONLY so that Sampoorna and her evil mother can stay in the mansion and create problems and take revenge. The makers butcher Anirudh's character as and when required just to make way for the villains.

I do appreciate how they aesthetically showed the blood stains, Bondita going through pain, preparing her own sanitary pad remembering her Pati Babu's teachings about the use of cotton. But now it is already the 3rd day. Being Bondita's husband shouldn't Anirudh have seen and experienced the excruciating pain she is going through instead of just mindlessly shouting at her and adding to her hurt? When are they waiting to reveal it to him? The next month? When are they going to show him fight for her rather than fight with her?

I can't believe I'm comparing them but Mini, whose anger towards Bondita is more understandable never plotted to actually harm Bondita except in the end when she tried to kill her. Her main aim was to lower Bondita in Anirudh's eyes and marry him. Even during the bed wetting track she pretended to help Bondita thus atleast providing her with an illusion of comfort when no one could understand her. Sampoorna on the other hand has isolated Bondita from the entire family and is actually mentally torturing her. This is nothing but cruel and pathetic behaviour towards her own sister. I'm sorry to say this but Sampoorna is a shame to the bond of sisterhood. Sampoorna and her evil mother are doing nothing but adding negative vibes to the show and bringing it down.

P.S. I'm sorry if anyone's feelings were hurt. But I'm really upset because I had a lot of expectations from this track. I never expect the Menstruation Track to be all about Saas-Bahu aur Tijori ki Chabi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They want to convey this message that educate your girls regarding  menstruation before it's too late🤪🤣

P.S.  no comments on this track. Mere liye ye track tabhi shuru hoga jab Ani ko pta chale 

leanne_1983 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

They want to convey this message that educate your girls regarding  menstruation before it's too late🤪🤣

P.S.  no comments on this track. Mere liye ye track tabhi shuru hoga jab Ani ko pta chale 

Par kab pata chalega Dhanu?Its not that I am against the dragging, it's just that it is already the 3rd day of her periods. Couldn't they have dragged the 1st two days and atleast have shown the revelation happening latest by 2nd day. That little girl is going through so much of mental torture. And what was the point in showing her leave the house if she had to come back without the others knowing?

@underlined You have made a very valid point👍🏼 I hope they highlight this point at the end of the track. Because honestly right now it is not giving any kind of message except Sampoorna's greed for "tijori ki chabi". But they will be able to highlight this only if she is exposed atleast at the end of the menstruation track. If they do highlight this point it will be a great thing and worth the torture👍🏼 But honestly, henceforth I have decided to keep my expectations low. Maybe that's the only way to enjoy Indian Television shows.

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Par kab pata chalega Dhanu?Its not that I am against the dragging, it's just that it is already the 3rd day of her periods. Couldn't they have dragged the 1st two days and atleast have shown the revelation happening latest by 2nd day. That little girl is going through so much of mental torture. And what was the point in showing her leave the house if she had to come back without the others knowing?

@underlined You have made a very valid point👍🏼 I hope they highlight this point at the end of the track. Because honestly right now it is not giving any kind of message except Sampoorna's greed for "tijori ki chabi". But they will be able to highlight this only if she is exposed atleast at the end of the menstruation track. If they do highlight this point it will be a great thing and worth the torture👍🏼 But honestly, henceforth I have decided to keep my expectations low. Maybe that's the only way to enjoy Indian Television shows.

Now seeing all bts pics I guess it'll be revealed on Saraswati Puja i.e. on day 5 of her periods. Till that S drama will be stretched and bon will keep doing things as S says

That's  the thing na. No one told her about menstruation at all. Na ma na behen na pati. And see what's happening bcuz of this  

Yes. Always keep zero hopes from itv. Only then you can enjoy show🤣 chalo koi nai❤️ 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

@TM

Excellent post by you, dear! ⭐️

Please write the same in Social Media like Twitter or Insta to this show's PH and request them to make the tracks better. 

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Han yer that pompom aunty k scene mini se b kharab hote h mini ko dekh to sakte the ye pom pom jab b screen pe ati arrrr kya dekh kiya 😔 abi to video or bana rahi h binoy jijaji k sath 

leanne_1983 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

@TM

Excellent post by you, dear! ⭐️

Please write the same in Social Media like Twitter or Insta to this show's PH and request them to make the tracks better. 

Thank you😳

I honestly don't know how to get the message through to the makers. The directors insta posts are mostly filled with complaints about the show, but nothing is in his hands and he must be fed-up with the complaints by now. He probably doesn't even read the comments anymore. I'm really so disappointed with the creatives. They had such an amazing opportunity to give a very impactful track but they have destroyed it with all the Sampoorna negativity. Did you watch today's precap?🤢 Looks like it's already the 5th day, and the guy who prides himself on being a gold medalist Barrister still doesn't know👎🏼

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Yes , promo was amazing, they're executing it very well but like u said Samp is antagonist, her actions seem to be part of her plan or revenge not the mirror of orthodox society or existence of unnecessary myths

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Agree. I too left the show coz of Mini's overdose. Education track could have done without Mini . No they wanted Mini. 

I thought to watch again but seeing Sampoorna I thought not to watch . They have really ruined the show,

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Y always negative character track is so lengthy? Its getting my nerves this mami mama,and witch sampoorna🤬 it was a beautiful story now it is going no where..cvs bring back the charm of this cute love story 💗