Rubina Dukakis.. Gautam Gulati? - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

What’s “Dukakis?” You talkin’ about the ex-Governor of Massachusetts? Why’s that 1988 Presidential candidate bring dragged into an Indian “reality” show (notice my quotation marks).

Rofl that guy who as actually boycotted and treated like a neech person .. they all just left him like he isn't  even human when he didn't  even do something as bad as others... but yes later he did play on it but start kahin aur se hua tha 

Still gautam and Tanna had a very different kind of game and rivalry..imo best season of bb but that is my personal preference. Gg wasn't  discriminating and putting others down infact he was the most  humble out of all of them in that season who always k ew how to react and let others expose themselves on their own  he never used bad words or nothing except that first fight  jisme.he used F word that too after mirchi was applied all over his body  inliek miss Robina jinko apne alawa  sab jhoot dikhta hai so NO COMPARISON 

Also GG actually had the fire to win unlike miss Robina jinko na task karna hai na captain banana hai na koi kaam karna hai.. gauti did the most work in his season performed well in tasks and his captaincy was one of the bests.. he was involved in game unlike the apple gang ke bas bean bag pe bhaith ke santre  apple Khao and burai  kar lo 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago

Originally posted by BiloxiBlues

What’s “Dukakis?” You talkin’ about the ex-Governor of Massachusetts? Why’s that 1988 Presidential candidate bring dragged into an Indian “reality” show (notice my quotation marks).

that’s a typo. I’m new, so I don’t know how to edit it.:) sorry. 

Originally posted by Anazia

that’s a typo. I’m new, so I don’t know how to edit it.:) sorry. 

U can edit post headline n post . No problem ! 

Was it dukhyari ?

Rubina and Gautam?? Terrible comparison this is😂😂

Please check Gautam's gameplay from Day One and the zest he played the game with and watch an episode or two of Rubina's game play, there's zameen aasmaan ka farak!! He played to win, didn't have this disinterested attitude like Rubina! 

Gautam was a supporting actor till he came in BB but gained huge huge support coz of his stint in the show which made him win! 

Edited by AngelAura - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Richa.j

Gautam waa targetted,bashed,made to feel down yet he fought back,made connections in the house,flirted,entertained.

Rubina was targetted or bashed,she blamed makers,cameraman,abused fellow contestants ,commented on other s game,had full time support of hubby. 

There is no comparison.

And Gauti gave 100% in tasks where else rubina makes zero effort and goes to sleep 

Originally posted by ShahZur

Usski pattni bhi sath thi ?

Killed it man too good 🤣

Originally posted by AngelAura

Rubina and Gautam?? Terrible comparison this is😂😂

Please check Gautam's gameplay from Day One and the zest he played the game with and watch an episode or two of Rubina's game play, there's zameen aasmaan ka farak!! He played to win, didn't have this disinterested attitude like Rubina! 

Gautam was a supporting actor till he came in BB but gained huge huge support coz of his stint in the show which made him win! 

Yeh parhlo TM best response 

Originally posted by ShahZur

U can edit post headline n post . No problem ! 

Was it dukhyari ?

Dukhiyari....means sad/unhappy woman....the kind Rubina becomes during bashing and the kind we will be when we see Rubina winning...😭

gautam was by himself, sometimes he was in a group but he came by himself. Rubina has a support system with husband and channel.