Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

{ ShaKhi - Monday 08.02.2021 Episode One Shot Story }

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Shakhi fans,

I can’t stop watching today’s episode and creating posts about it 😆 so this is my last post for today (I think 🤣) so I thought why not write a story for Monday’s episode to get us through the weekend. 

Tum Theek Ho? 

She looked terrified.. he thought.. he had never seen her like that.. ‘Tum Theek Ho?’ He asked. Anokhi looked at him and bursted into tears.. he raised his hand to wipe her tears.. before he could.. ‘I’m not okay.. I’m not okay.. woh.. VIP.. meri ragging..’. She cried and cried and words were unable to come out of her.

‘okay okay stop, don’t worry it’s okay’ he said as he placed his hand on her shoulder. He wanted to hug her again and let her know she is safe.. he thought to himself this is not the Anokhi he knows.. what could of happen.. but his thought were interrupted. 

‘NIKKI... NIKKKI’  screamed Babli.. Shaurya looked back and saw Babli with Shaan and Vineet. He saw Babli running towards Anokhi, he slowly got up... Babli ran towards Anokhi and hugged her and both sisters cried and cried.

Anokhi still had not said a word. Babli looked up at Shaurya and asked him ‘kya hua? Nikki ko kya hua?’  

Everyone surrounded Shaurya asking him questions upon questions.. but Shaurya kept on looking at Anokhi.. 

Anokhi slowly got up and said ‘Sir.. mujhe ek complain karni hai.. kuch students ke baare mein.. jinho meri ragging ki hai... aur ek ne zarbadasti bhi karne ko koshish ko..’ 

Everyone turned around and looked at Anokhi.. Shaurya closed his eyes in guilt.. he knew how hard it was for her to speak and he had felt so bad that she had to go through so much.. ‘Miss Bhalla.. don’t worry.. I will support you’... everyone looked back at Shaurya.. Shaan feeling proud that Shaurya still had Aastha’s values.

Vineet spoke and interrupted the situation.. ‘Ghar chal na chaiye.. mummy wait kar rahi hogi..’ . Shaan and Babli agreed.. ‘Oh Babli, Main toh motorcycle lekar aya hun.. anokhi kaha bathegi?’ Babli looked worried.. ‘Don’t worry.. Anokhi ko main drop karunga’ Shaurya ordered.. it was very unusual of him to do something like this.. for a student.. but why Anokhi?’

To be continued... 

So let me know what you guys think? I’m a bit rusty.. writing after many years 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simraf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow amazing 👌👌 poor anokhi and shaurya wanted to hug her again kya yaar shaurya bi na 🤣🤣🤣 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

yeh kya utna shot hey😆 we are going gaga over it and star plus humaey next week pappu bana degha🤣

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Now I really want Shaurya to drop Anokhi home. No Makkhan. They sitting awkwardly in the car. Uncomfortable silence. 🙃

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Haye kyu itney meij khatam kiya 😭 pleasw continue karo naaa....aur padna hein. 😍😍😍 star plus to hume aise scenes denge nahi tum hi dekha do 😍🥺 poor shaurya wanted to hug her again 😍 ek aur hug dila do bechare ko! 😭😭😭 

Nicely written 💗 loved it...please do continue..mujhey aur padna hein 💗😭