Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

When We Reunited II Abhay-Pia SS II Pt14 Pg7

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Okay I swear I will continue writing this...and it won't be too long, if the response is good, I might continue the other fic I had abandoned. Its going to have elements of season 2 but I will deviate from what they showed us in the show...more logic and decent relationships between all of them. ENJOY!

The moment I saw him, I knew he was a huge part of my past. True I had forgotten everything...everything but his eyes. The same eyes I had been dreaming about for over a year.  And when they fell upon me, the familiarity embraced me.

'Hello Piya,' his voice hit me like a ton of bricks. I found out we had dated, but were we something more than a normal college going couple ?

'Hi Misha, Kabir, T, Angad.' They looked equally shocked. But T, well she was torn between betraying or supporting her current boyfriend. 'Hey Tracker.' Our nutcase was the only one who respond with a smile.

'Abhay...you're back?' The disbelief was evident in Misha's voice. I could hear her tone shaking. 

'Yes I am...oh where are my manners? This is my girlfriend, Tanya.' If it were possible, everyone would've heard my heart break. Thats when I noticed the girl attached to his hip. How was this possible? I remembered nothing of this man. Yet I felt so strongly for him? 

'You're...dating?' I did not see Panchi entering the scene. 'I...What?' She was the only one who expressing what everyone else was feeling.

'We've been together for a year, and we decided to move here together when my parents made the decision of returning to Dehra Dun. Not that its any of your business.'

'Typical.' Kabir coughed.

'Excuse me?' Abhay turned to face him.

'Abhay walks into the college, drops a bomb on all of us, then makes a snarky comment when we ask him questions. Its like nothing's changed.' Misha stood protectively in front of me.

'Well I have no reason to...but I can see some of you,' he eyed my outfit. 'have completely changed.' Never had I felt so vulnerable under anyone's gaze.

'Like we give a damn,' Angad spoke for the first time. 'Come yaar Ruhi, we don't have time for this shit. Kabir, T? You coming?'

'Ya sure...Misha, Panchi?' Kabir called out. 'Piya?'

I couldn't bring myself to move. Those eyes, that face, the serious demeanour...my heart was beating unsteadily. 

'Piya?' I had stared into those grey eyes every day.

'Piya?' The face, I had held it in my hands every single time we'd kissed.

'Piya?' The seriousness always melted away around me, those lips were always curled into a dimpled smile.

'PIYA!' I jumped out of my thoughts. What the heck? Did I just remember something?

Kabir grabbed my arm gently. 'Come on, we're leaving.' I let myself be pulled away, unwillingly taking my eyes off Abhay. 

'Don't let her go until we reach the cafeteria...' I heard T muttering under her breath. 

I knew that gorgeous man. I knew Abhay Raichand. In ways no one else did. I knew our relationship was beyond the shackles of memories. Heavy words coming from a 19 year old, however the truth was the truth. 

What I did not know was if he felt the same for me. I was probably  a small part of his past. But I needed to find out the truth...anyhow. Remember every small detail of the biggest part of my past which was Abhay Raichand. Whatever it takes...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail

Always looking forward to new fan fictions to read!! Continue soon 🤗

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome 😛

Please update soon.😎

I am excited😎

Thank you for starting a new Abhiya SS🤗

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

CHAPTER 2

'Can't believe the douchebag is back,' Misha muttered angrily. Panchi nudged her. 'What birdie?! What's your problem now?'

'Language, Misha,' Panchi said sternly. 'Just because Abhay is a jerk, it does not mean we'll forget our class, right.'

'Whatever Birdie. But can you blame me? Abhay's always been the biggest pain in the ass.'

'And he would only behave around Piyaaa...' Tracker said dreamily. 'OUCH! What yaar Misha!!' My sister in question had pinched her very hard.

'Ya Misha. What is it?' I spoke up. My orange juice was still left untouched. 'Everyone seems to know my story and you're asking me to move forward in life.'

'So isn't that a good thing Piya,' Kabir said gently, his arm around T's waist. His girlfriend nodded in agreement. 'You deserve to move on.'

'Agreed Kabir. But one needs to have closure to move on.' I got up and walk upto him. 'Tell me one thing T. If tomorrow you forget everything about Kabir, all your memories, and are being asked to move on would you be able to?' T hesitantly shook her head.

'And you Tracker? If you were to forget everything you and Angad shared but still felt a nudge every time you saw him, would you be able to move on?' Tracker hugged Angad tightly and muttered a single 'no'.

'Just what I thought. And Panchi? I've been told you were engaged twice, once to Danish and the second time to some Sid. Would you be able to move on if you lost your memories tomorrow? Specially if your heart ached when you saw this face?'

'Piya,' T said softly. 'Do you still feel something for him?'

'How can I not...' I sighed defeatedly.

'But...you don't remember a thing Piya. You have no memory of Abhay.' Kabir pursed his lips.

I laughed half-heartedly, 'Seriously guys? My memory loss has nothing to do with my feelings. I thought you were smarter than that.'

'Despite having no memory,' Panchi looked surprised.

'Panchi, the amnesia hasn't made me forget any of my emotions. I still love you and Misha. I still care deeply for Tracker and Angad. Kabir will always hold a special place in my life. T and I are also making amends. So you think I don't remember the love I had for Abhay?'

Misha eyes would've popped out of her socket had she widened her eyes more. 'You love him?'

'I do...' I sighed heavily. 'I have felt empty for the past one year. As if a part of me was missing. I always assumed it was the lack of memories but...the sense of relief and panic I felt when I saw him was overwhelming.'

'What do you mean darling?' Kabir was trying his level best to calm my nerves.

'Relief that I knew he was my missing half...but panic when I realised he is with someone else.' I felt the tears well up in my eyes. 'Don't get me wrong, its alright if he moved on. But looks like I never did...why the f**k is he staring at me?!'

Everyone looked at each other with confusion until they looked behind me.

'Umm Piya. How'd you know he was around?' Angad spoke for the first time.

'Lol I don't know, instinct? Its like I can sense him.'

'Creepy...' T whispered.

Defeatedly I blinked away my tears and turned to look at the all-too-familiar face. His grey eyes were boring into mine, as if coaxing me to forget him. If it were only that easy.

'Anyway we're getting late.' I stood up strong, months of modelling practice coming handy. 'Lets go for the play rehearsal. Its not going to start without us!' I put on my sunglasses and began moving towards the drama hall. Misha and Panchi quickly strode next to me, on either sides, while the two couples trailed behind quietly. Abhay's grey eyes were still on me, I could feel them as I walked past him, a stoic expression on my face.

He claimed he was over me, but his eyes said a different story. 

And I had to know what it was.

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 3 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Try and guess which play is it ?? 😉 

CHAPTER 3

Rehearsals were tense as usual. Every person in the hall were treading cautiously around me, worried I might blow up any second. Even Jeh, who was the meanest person to me was being such a gentleman. Frankly speaking I loved the quiet...may I should get angry everyday.

I grinned internally to myself, not noticing Panchi sitting next to me.'Piya...there seems to be a problem.'

'Huh? What?'

'The Principal is suggesting Abhay to join the drama club.'

I saw red, 'You aren't gonna let that happen now, would you.'

Panchi took a longer pause than usual, 'I am sorry but I have to.'

'What the actual f**k dude?' My nostrils flared in anger. 'Why would you do that?'

'Because Abhay, despite being the most egoist person I know, was the best student of our drama club.'

'Birdie!' Maha butted in. 'That dumbass did not even turn up for the play last time.'

'Ya but Maya was there last time...you remember,' Panchi reasoned. 'That was a dark time for all of us.'

'Panchi yaar,' Kabir spoke up. 'You think this is fair?'

'When has anything been fair with Abhay, K?' T said. Franky she had a point.

'Hold on a minute,' Jeh interjected. 'So he's gonna barge into the drama club and we can do nothing about it?'

'He was our best performer Jeh,' Panchi said. 'I don't want to say this but he outperformed Kabir last time and got the role; 70-30 voting.'

'But that doesn't mean we'll let him shit over us again,' Angad looked pissed. 'Do you remember the confusion last time? Hanumanji in Romeo and Juliet...'

'But you looked adorable, Angad,' Tracker said dreamily. So Angad was Hanumanji in a play? So what did happen?

'Okay guys, I am sorry but this is gonna happen,' Panchi raised her voice. 'Abhay is coming here and given his previous track record we can't kick him out. He will audition for the lead role alongside everyone else who wants to. We all cast our votes and chose the hero. So please go over your lines. No arguments.' She looked fed up.

Angry muttering filled the hall. But no one was angrier than me. 'Panchi dude-'

'Piya,' her voice was icy. 'Don't make me angry right now. I have a lot on my plate. So either you comply or leave.' That shut every one up including me. Never had I seen Panchi so pissed. 'HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR?...GOOD. Now get back to your scripts. Misha, distribute these 10 copies.'

'You're gonna need one more Panchi,' I said casually.

'Umm...she's right.' T looked at me as if I had grown an extra head. 'Abhay will need a copy too.'

Wait a minute, Abhay here again? How do always come to know when around? That's it, I have supernatural abilities for sure.

I did not bother looking at him when he started talking. 'That won't be necessary, I remember all my lines.'

'Just like last time...' Kabir and Misha were busy laughing amongst themselves. Panchi's glare shut them up immediately. She turned her attention towards Abhay.

'So who'd you be auditioning for? Oops, wrong question. You'll be Edward Lewis right.'

I finally looked at Abhay smirking, 'Yes I will be. And this time, the voting system will be what you want.' His voice softened, 'I don't want to put you in a fix like last time.'

While Panchi took a minute to gather herself, Tracker jumped, 'Did he just apologize?! Wow yaar!'

'SHUT UP..!!' Misha nudged her hard.

'Umm...thats pretty considerate of you,' I could see Panchi reliving some pretty intense memories. 'So...the rest, can you announce the character you'd be auditioning as? I'll like to note it down.'

'I'll audition for Barnard Thomspon,' Kabir said. A few others gave their name for the same role. 

'I'll be James Morse,' Angad announced.

'Umm...David Morse?' A fresher spoke up. Panchi gave him an encouraging smiling while noting down his name.

'Kit De Luca,' T and Tracker spoke up at the same time, then glared at each other.

'I'd like to audition for Edward too, if you don't mind,' Jeh had a smug expression on his face. I fought the urge to punch him.

'Vivian Ward.' I said with utmost confidence. Everyone's expressions were worth recording.

'Mishaa...' Tracker grabbed her best friend's arm. 'This is complete Deja Vu yaar!'

'No dude, this time its Deja Chu.' Misha was super pissed.

'Heh?!' Tracker looked confused...dumber than she could ever get.

'Ya dude, Chu as in Chu-'

'ENOUGH!' Panchi bellowed, exasperated. 'Misha, you are here for extra credit, don't let me kick you out. Mount College has prestige and standards, save your crass language for elsewhere.' 

Shaking her head and multiple breaths later Panchi continued, 'You have thirty minutes to remember your lines and get back here. Also if you have any extra clothes lying around and want to look more like your character feel free to change. There are lots of costumes backstage for you to try on. And no practicing in pairs, do your lines by yourself. Your first interaction with your partner will be directly on stage. Backstage crew, I am gonna need you to make sure they are all following the rules. Is that clear? Good. Dismissed.'

I turned the pages of my script, finding the highlighted page. 'Interesting...'

Abhiya_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Which play it is? 

Looking interesting, waiting. 

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome👏

Abhay is Abhay🤣never gonna change.

Same attitude🤣

Love this strong Pia.

Well done👍🏼👍🏼

Continue dear

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

CHAPTER 4

The auditions went pretty smooth thanks to Panchi's anger burst. Most of the characters were already cast. Tracker and T had quite the competition, but T was ultimately finalised as Kit. Now only the try outs for Vivian and Edward remained. I was done auditioning with Jeh and it didn't go as well as I thought it would. Although he looked good in his suit, he wasn't the great actor he pretended to be. I had a hard time keeping a straight face while Misha and Kabir were giggling like toddlers.

'Okay this is...not working,' Panchi said awkwardly. 'Jeh, there's actually another role you can audition for.'

'Panchi, let me do it one more time. I am not in my zone yet,' Jeh tried to be suave, failing miserably. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. 

'Jeh, I think we will move on to the next actor. But if it doesn't work out, you can give it another shot.' Panchi interjected. 'Meanwhile can you prepare the lines for Stucky? Damn he got the villain. 'Abhay, Pia, you're up next. Jeh, your audition will be a scene in their audition scene.' I adjusted my outfit- a white and blue cut out dress with knee length boots. The blonde wig held my curls till the next scene.

Abhay walked across me, his black three piece suit clinging to him. I did not want to say this...but it was sinful to look so good. As usual he still wasn't looking at me. It did hurt my heart, but I chose to ignore it. Tanya was sitting in a corner, looking at Abhay. She smiled at me when our eyes met and I forced a smile in return.

LIGHTS! ACTION!

'Tell me. What kind of...money you girls make these days?' Abhay said, a hint of a smile on his face. But his expression, full of adoration. 'Ballpark.'

I smiled widely in reciprocation. '$100'

'So a $100 a night?'

My expression turned flirty, 'An hour'

'An hour?' Abhay looked surprised. 'You make $100 a hour and you got a safety pin holding your boot up? You gotta be joking.'

'I never joke about money,' I raised my eyebrow.

'Neither do I,' Abhay shook his head gently. 'But a $100 an hour...thats pretty stiff.'

Taking a short pause, I looked suggestively at his crotch. 'Well no, but its got potential.' Abhay broke character for a second, letting out a quivering breath.

'Good evening Mr. Lewis,' Kabir entered the stage on queue. 'Will you be needing the car anymore tonight?'

Abhay surprisingly smiled. 'I hope not!' He had dimples?  'So you'll be alright..?'

I blinked, tearing my eyes away from him, 'Yeah I'm gonna get a cab with my twenty bucks.'

'Go back to your office.' 

'My office, yeah. Thanks for the ride. See you, bye.'

'I was thinking,' I turned to face Abhay. 'Did you really say $100 an hour?'

'Uhuh,' I started chewing gum.

He ran his hands through his hair, 'Well if you don't have any prior engagements, I'd be pleased if you'd accompany me into the office.'

I clicked my tongue, 'You got it. Whats your name?'

'Edward,'

'Edward! Thats my favourite name in the whole world!' I grinned widely at Abhay

'No way.' He let out a chuckle, baffling everyone.

'I tell you what,' I moved close to Abhay, running a finger down the right side of his chest, he was shaky under my touch. 'This is fate, Edward.'

SCENE CHANGE! 

I pulled the wig and boots off in a jiffy while Abhay loosened his tie and took off his jacket.

LIGHTS! ACTION!

'Vivian I have a business proposition for you.'

'What do you want?'

'I'm gonna be in town until Sunday, I'd like you to spend the week with me.'

'Really?'

'Yes.' Abhay looked confident, then confusingly awkward. 'Would you consider spending the week with me. I will pay you to be at my beck and call.' Wow, he was good.

'Look, I'd love to be your beck and call girl but you're a rich good looking' guy.' Our eyes locked...and I wasn't really lying here. 'You could get a million girls free.'

'I want a professional, I don't need any romantic hassles this week.'

'If you're talkin' hours a day its gonna cost you.'

'Oh yes of course. Give me a ballpark figure. How much?'

I pretended to calculate, 'Six full nights, days too...Four Thousand.'

'I want days too... and Two Thousand.'

'Three Thousand.' I grinned mischievously.

'Done. I'm gonna need to do buy some new clothes...nothing too flashy or sexy.'

'So conservative and boring.'

'Elegant.' He corrected me. 'Here's some cash, it should cover your shopping expense.'

'Holy shit!' I pretend stared at the pieces of paper he placed in my hand. 'But I'd have stayed for Two.'

'I would've paid Four.' A true businessman. 'I'll see you tonight.'

'Baby I'm gonna treat you so nice you're never gonna want let me go.' I perched on the table close to Abhay, playing with his tie.

'Three Thousand for six days.' He stepped between my legs, closing the gap between us. Brushing my hair off my face, I could feel the electricity rushing throughout my body. My eyes opened, preparing myself for the next dialogue. But my mouth dried when i saw the carnal desire in his eyes...wanting to consume me. 'And Vivian,' That voice. 'I will let you go.' Was there an underlying meaning to this line?

I bit my lip gently, and noticed he mimicked me. 'But I am here now.' A fraction of a second later I threw my head back, laughing wildly.

SCENE CHANGE! 

We moved away from each other, faster than we could. It took all my energy not to pounce on him. My romantic feelings for Abhay were growing and it had nothing to do with my memories. But the carnal desire...that was insane. Unbelievable. Abhay and I had shared a lot more than what the word had disclosed to me.

I put on a coat and shorts coord while Abhay moved swiftly across the stage, his jacket in his hand. 

STUCKY ON SET! LIGHTS! ACTION!

The doorbell chiming, my cue. I pretend opened a door.

'Well well. Hello again. I'm looking for Edward.' Jeh slurred.

'Edward's not here, I thought he was with you.' I said formally, crossing my arms across my chest.

'No uh Edward is definitely not with me,' he chuckled, 'No if Edward were with me...when. Actually, when...Edward was with me, he didn't blow off billion dollar deals!' Jeh sounded super creepy. 'I think that...uh...Edward's with you. Thats what I think. Mind if I have a drink?' he picked a glass.

'No...and no thank you.' I sat on a make-shift sofa. 'Edward will be home any minute.'

'You know,' Jeh said mockingly. 'This is not home. Its a hotel room. And your not...the little woman. You're a hooker.' He sat next to me. I flinched at his tone. 'Maybe you're a very good hooker, you know?' 

Jeh became to move closer to me. I put on a scared yet strong expression. Jeh continued, 'Maybe if I do you, then I wouldn't care about losing millions of dollars. Because I have to be very honest with you. Right now, Vivian, right now I really do care. I really do.'

'And right now,' he grabbed my thigh, making me jump. 'I am really pissed you know? Right now I am just freaking out.' He attempted to climb on me, 'So maybe if I screw you, huh,' I tried to push him off me, but his hold was genuinely stronger. Oh God. 'And take you to the opera, then I could be a happy guy, just like Edward.'

'Hey, get off me!' The panic in my voice was so real. 'Hey Hey! Goddamn it!' Jeh had now pushed me on the floor, making desperate attempts to climb on me as I kicked my arms and legs in the air. 

'OW! OW!' Jeh yelled. 'Come on! I'll pay for it!'

'Get off me!'

'How much is it? Twenty bucks? Thirty bucks?' His mouth was moving dangerously close to mine. Was this acting...or real...??!! Stop! 'Fifty? You're a whor-'

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!' Abhay stormed on stage, grabbing Jeh by the collar and lifting him off of me. I gathered myself and climbed on the couch. Jeh made continuous attempts to free himself but in vain. Abhay's face had turned dark, his usually deep voice was dangerously grave. It made my blood run cold. 'I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU.'

'YOU ALREADY DID!' Jeh had turned animalistic.

Abhay was struggling to keep himself normal. What the hell was happening? 'Out of here you b**t**d.' He dragged Jeh to the imaginary door. I was bewildered at the scene unfolding in front of me.

'SHE'S A WH**E MAN, A GODDAMN--AHH!!' The hall gasped loudly; Abhay had actually punched Jeh. Not an acting one, a real one. and there was blood everywhere. 'YOU BROKE MY NOSE!' Jeh still didn't break character while I stood frozen to my spot on the couch. 'I GAVE YOU TEN YEARS, MY WHOLE LIFE WAS DEDICATED TO YOU!'

'GET OUT!' Abhay's screams shook the hall. 'Its the kill you love, not me. I made you a very rich man doing exactly what you loved! Now get out of here! GET OUT!' Abhay, still acting (?), pushed Jeh roughly out of the "door".

'Are you okay?' Abhay made his way to the couch, worried evident on his face. Without hesitation he pulled me close to him, running his hands through my face and hair. Despite the unpleasantness, one touch of Abhay's had cooled my wildly running brain. The thoughts were far gone, there was only one thing that mattered...Abhay.

Subconsciously I moved held his other hand gently. 'I am fine, A-Edward.' Nice safe.

The silence in the hall lasted for God knows how long. We weren't aware of our surroundings, only each other. Two souls, but one sense of familiarity. Abhay for Piya...Piya for Abhay.

'Umm guys?' Panchi's voice made us jump apart. 'Despite the diversions I think we've found our Edward and Vivian. And someone please tend to Jeh's wound!'

Typical Abhay, resorting to violence 😆

So the play they're doing is the movie Pretty Woman. Heres a picture of Edward and Vivian from the original, Abhay-Piya are also wearing similar outfits for their audition...they'll wear proper costumes for the final show!

Image result for pretty woman movie

Image result for pretty woman movie

soniakhanna01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Too good 

Keep updating dear

Thank you for pm

Congratulations

And continue soon

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Chapter 5

While Abhay stormed out of the hall leaving Tanya behind, Panchi herself tended to Jeh's wound. Luckily our "Edward" hadn't broken his nose, but had punched him very hard on the left side of his face causing severe swelling. Abhay's ring, he was wearing quite an elaborate one on his right hand, had bust the skin, hence the bleeding.

Misha, Tracker, T and I had run backstage to discuss the scene that had unfolded in front of our eyes. 

'I don't believe him man!' Misha said loudly.

T put her hand on my crazy sister's mouth, 'Shhh!! We haven't locked the room yet!'

'The last thing you want it for people to listen to us talking about Abhay,' Ruhi said, shutting and locking the door. 'T is right...even though she stole my role.' She added the last part with an annoyed expression.

'Thank you, Tracker,' T sighed heavily. 'Misha, you remember what it was like...'

'But I don't,' I was exasperated. 'You all know what had happened, everyone says Abhay and I were casual and called it off. But what I experienced on that goddamn stage was not casual. He still feels something for me and that was real.'

'Piya, chuck that and focus on the fact that he hurt-'

'Jeh? Yeah I saw that Misha. I was there, remember? But why would an actor, who is also an ex of mine, get so mad that he bust another actor's lip? You're telling me Abhay's reaction was his normal behaviour and expect me to believe it? Seriously?'

'Piya-'

'No,' I huffed angrily. 'I want the truth now. Whatever you know, spill.'

The girls hesitated, looking at each other. They were sharing a silent conversation, and it was frustrating me even more. I tapped my feet furiously waiting for them to speak.

Finally T complied, 'Okay...so Abhay and you used to dislike each other in the beginning. Or rather he used to dislike you. We don't know why. He was an ass to everyone but-'

'But he was a bigger ass to you,' Misha took over, ignoring T's glare. 'You used to fight like cats and dogs. Last time, when you'll were Romeo and Juliet, rehearsals were a war zone.'

Regardless, he was always around,' Tracker sounded like a lovesick puppy as usual. 'He used to save you every time, be there for you. Abhay even stood by you when the World was against you.'

'Okay so...Abhay and I were neither friends nor enemies but we were constantly around each other?'

'Correct. So perfect man...' Tracker wore the cheshire cat smile. 'And he even chose you when he was dating T...she was quite the bitch that time.'

'Shut up Ruhi, stop making this about the role,' T rolled her eyes. 'Ya I did date him for a while, but I had dated most boys on campus. And just so you know, every time Abhay and I were together, it was to piss you off.'

'Me?' Confusing.

'Ya. That assh**e was really into you,' Misha was eating a chocolate messily. 

'What into? He was in love with her yaa.' Ruhi corrected Misha. My heart skipped a beat. So he did love me?

'Anyways moving on,' T sensed the questions whizzing in my head. 'We don't really know when you and Abhay got together. It was quite on and off, very confusing to keep track of. But he was really into you for sure.'

'And then one night, we found you in the woods unconscious,' Ruhi said.

'The Raichands disappeared after that night,' Misha's expression was grave. 'You had no memory of what transpired throughout the year. So in order to keep you away from the mess, we decided not to tell you anything. And papa thought it would be the best for you to move on...so he sent us to Paris.'

'That's...all?' I still had a lot of questions, many things weren't adding up.

'Piya,' T said. 'We told you what we know. The other side of the story can only be disclosed by...you know who.' Of course...Abhay. 'See maybe he does not want to talk about it, maybe it was all difficult for him too.'

'Difficult my ass!' Misha got worked up again. 'They disappeared T! You remember that.'

'Misha, we know that. But what happened that night is still a mystery. For all we know Abhay is equally traumatised and after attempting to move on, started dating Tanya.'

'No dude this is-'

'Stupid and makes no sense, I know. But when did Abhay make sense to anyone but Piya?' T debated. Misha and Tracker were stumped...apparently she did have a valid point. 'Piya, I have some photographs from last year. There are ones with Abhay and you too. If you want, you could go through them and ask us anything...we'll tell you what we know. Is that okay?'

'Yeah,' I didn't have to think twice. 'Thanks guys...I think we should get going.'

We stepped out of the room silently, going to the parking lot. Misha was busy praising T's maturity which was a recent development seemingly. Panchi, Kabir and Angad were already there.

Before sitting in the car I noticed Abhay and Tanya across our cars. Tanya was clinging to her boyfriend's arm while he was busy looking at me. Inspite of my blank expression, my eyes were pleading him to give me answers. Unfortunately he turned to Tanya, giving her kisses on her cheek, causing her to blush. It looked like he was whispering nothings into her ear, making her cling harder to him.

But I did not feel my heart break. I continued to stare at the couple until Abhay stopped his PDA and locked eyes with me again. I smirked, shaking my head, surprising him. Sliding into the backseat, our car drove away from Mount College, while I could still feel Abhay's eyes on us.

His actions did not bother me now. Because he wasn't that good an actor in real life. What he and I shared on that stage was as real as it could be. And I was close to figuring it all out.