Rubina - Wkv - I thought it’s all about me ..

Posted: 3 years ago

Rubina after #FairandUnbiasedHostSallu bashing to all...

Meh soch raheen thee yeh sab mere liye hain. 

Haan ji. Insaaf ki devi .. aur koi BB mein thodee na hain .. 🤣

Actually it's true, Sallu did sunaoed mostly Rubina, both directly & indirectly.

It's pretty evident Salman hates Rubina, as she called out his biasness for Eijaz/Rakhi, plus he's holding grudge against her since she called out the 'samaan' thingy on 2nd week. So if you notice, Salman indeed grills Rubina way more than others. 😆

WKV is mostly (around 80%) is about Rubina only, whether she's at fault or not. Ghum phir kar Rubina par sab bill phatega. So she isn't wrong. 😆

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 3 years ago

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

..lol haters kitna focus karte hain Rubina pe ;) wat she did ...wat said... wat she thought ..lol how she smiled ..how she cried .soo obsessed u all r with her. Omg truuuuuuu haters lol

Rubina ko ab aadat ho gaya hai har WKV mein sunne ki. WKV mein Vakeel sunake jayega. and week days mein Ruby camera ke aage host & BB ke bias ko expose karti rahegi. Nothing new in it😆

She was bashed bcuz she deserved to be bashed. She went wrong this week again and her ugly bullying personality is out in the open. She herself said she has issues and cant control her temper. And she was sitting and judging others all this while? I don’t feel sorry for her at all because her intentions are always evil and her personality needs a makeover. 

pearl deserves all hatred

she is disgusting😳

Cuz it was all about her lol and then she follows up with main yaad karni ki koshish kar rahi thi ki kya maine esa kaha kabhi?🤪

Disgusting and opportunist..an kal khud CONTENT ke liye apna dukhda royegi..sorry no sympathy for you 👎🏼😈

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Abhi Rahul ki praise digest nahi hogi rubinave say 

Originally posted by Mahisa22

Yeah sure only Rubina is pure evil the rest are all holy gods and goddesses who shit out gold. 🤪No matter what others do, Rubina will be bashed for every breath she takes. And blind haters will cheer that on. 

Stop calling me a blind hater ok? You dont know me! And I’m watching the show since beginning so im entitled to my opinion. Rubina was and is bashed because she deserves it just like Rakhi deserves it too. 

Originally posted by mz.gigglez

Stop calling me a blind hater ok? You dont know me! And I’m watching the show since beginning so im entitled to my opinion. Rubina was and is bashed because she deserves it just like Rakhi deserves it too. 

Then why doesn't your devta Salman bash Rakhi or anyone else? Because he knows only Rubina can give TRP, rest are all bakwass. Yeh sach digest nahi hota haters ko. 🤣