Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan Segment - Anokhi vs the Bullies!

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello people! Cannot stop watching the last few minutes of today’s episode.. uff the hug 

Movng forward.. 

Found this segment on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/1LC9ksXC2qY

It has Anokhi vs the bully gang and her trying to prove herself. It has a Shaurya, Shaan, Tej and Alok and few teachers in the panel. 

Shaan is supporting Anokhi and Shaurya is observing the case 

What do you guys think? Leave comments

Edited by Ipkknd-ki-fan1 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiningstar7474 thumbnail

Well i am just hoping they don't drag it and make it boring😅😅😅 abhi abhi toh maza ane laga hai show ka...isy kharab na kar dey makers.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Tfs... 

Aacha hai Cv ragging ke issue ko proper ending dene waale hai.. .

Bas ye media aur police ke involved kar ke track ko drag na kare... Shaurya ko netrual rake...

Jaati hua woh anokhi ko immediately support nahi kar sakte without proof phir be mein nahi chahiye woh aapne beheno ko support kare ke mere behene aisha kuch nahi kar sakte... Silently observe karate hua dekhaye toh aacha hai.. 

Freshers ko anokhi ke side lene chahiye ab...akir woh log ko be toh issue hai na... 

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 3 years ago
somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh man Shaurya is saying there is no evidence or proof yet. Shaan is supporting Anokhi openly.

I know finding her in the classroom doesn’t indicate ragging but Shaurya saw what condition she was in firsthand. There is some indication, finding her stuff in the trash can. Maybe he wants hard proof so it speaks for itself, especially for his dumb family members once n for all. I hope Shaurya doesn’t hide the fact that he was the one who found her locked in the classroom. He was the only one who witnessed that. The two friends should speak up. Anokhi speaking up should inspire them as well. They also witnessed the ragging. 

Theres so much bias in this whole scene. Chacha ji is obviously going to support his two brats same goes for bade papa. 

Edited by somewhereover - 3 years ago
somewhereover thumbnail

I don’t have the full context since this is just a brief segment and we don’t know what happens after they leave the college after the rescue.  But if they wanted to show Shaurya not supporting her, why did they show him finding her Id and phone in the trash bin and then him finding her in the locked classroom? It’s actually worse for him to not support after finding and seeing all that. That has to matter here to some extent, right? Maybe Shaurya is pushing the discussion towards checking the footage that speaks for itself and no one can deny. 

I know he’s going against his family so it’s not easy  but the man is about rules and regulations so it’s high time to put that words into talk. 

Edited by somewhereover - 3 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

i dont want to think anything and get nosecut as star plus will show things which we never thought in our dreams😆..

ok jokes apart,i want them to finish this track soon..

no one will trust,anokhi except shaan and shaurya will give us nosecut,anokhi will take help of that handsome inspector,shaurya will get jealous and check his height(no chappals) just joking..they will see the cctv footage and then i am blank🤣

somewhereover thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

i dont want to think anything and get nosecut as star plus will show things which we never thought in our dreams😆..

ok jokes apart,i want them to finish this track soon..

no one will trust,anokhi except shaan and shaurya will give us nosecut,anokhi will take help of that handsome inspector,shaurya will get jealous and check his height(no chappals) just joking..they will see the cctv footage and then i am blank🤣

What is nosecut - nose cut?

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope Shaurya takes a strong stand against ragging to support Nikki. He saw Anokhi’s condition first hand. 

I don’t know what happened in Bengali version or if they are following it. I tried to see if Shanka supported Mohor, but I didn’t see any subtitles on Hotstar😬 so left without watching. Although I did see one clip where Shaurya’s character pushes Nikki’s character to the floor. I am hoping that this serial does not follow that path.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: somewhereover

What is nosecut - nose cut?

s 😆

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail

Definitely! No dragging, I think the pace of the show has been a high point of the show too. Let’s see what happens on Monday 😎