Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

A SINCERE REQUEST!!!

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi friends 🤗

Today I have made this post for our show IMMJ2 which probably is under the scanner and don't want to even mention if things get worst ... what will be the outcome.

So as a loyal viewer of IMMJ2 ..... RIANSH n RRAHEL fan have a sincere request to make to all my forum friends and I'm hoping for all your support.

Friends this weeks TRP's have been worst ... probably we reached from where we started.

Lets hope that its a new start again.

😳

TRP's decreasing has many reasons n non of us actually know the real one but we can assume few factors which are :

1) Story loosing its connect n continuity, constant dragging of suspense with nearly no big revelation happening.

2) We had good TRPs during lockdown since everyone was home but now with lockdown eased in India people have got back to work. 

So people who are working, students who have classes, tutions etc are out and it may not be possible for many to reach home by 7pm n watch on TV.

3) Many students have exams coming up so they are more engrossed in their studies.

4) Thriller genre n not too much family drama is also a reason as all top slots are mostly family drama shows who are going strong.

5) Lack of TV promotion as other slot shows audience may not even know about IMMJ2 show n 

if they know due to no promos shown they have no idea what is happening in the show. A good gripping promo attracts attention of viewers.

6) I  have read many posts on TT n IG where they have mentioned about TRP inconsistencies etc. 

Everything said and done the main objective right now for the show is to sustain n stabilize the TRP's AT ANY COST!!!

The makers have given us a super week with very good tightly gripped well balanced episodes.

The makers are doing their bit ...let us as fans do our!!

😊

I request everyone here in this forum guys please understand for time being just let us forget n put our views, opinions, preferences aside and help stabilize the show. 

Once our show is out of the scanner n has regained its position we can put forward our views etc.

We need to unite n support the show 

Accept the track as the makers are trying to safeguard the show.

Many are not okay with Riddhima's pregnancy and Kabir succeeding in his plans.

But isn't it too early to judge the track ...I know in past we have disappointed but lets hope this time things will turn out to be better.

There have been times when the makers have surprised us too!!

Lets give them a chance!

Pregnancy tracks are very vital n TRP earning ones cos the baby keeps the leads bonded through the upcoming storm in their lives.

Ishani's pregnancy gave us ISHANGRE .... and now when their relation has crossed troubled waters there is an article that her miscarriage will happen.

We don't know what makers have planned here with RIANSH ... with Kabir all set to wreak havoc in their life ... Vansh battling out with his enemies and his mafia lifestyle ...Riddhima knowing the truth about her parents etc.

There will lot of trials n turbulation in their relation!!

I personally feel this preggy track is vital for time being .... to keep RIANSH bonded!!

On Kabir winning?

Just watching a couple of epis doesn't mean he has won .... he has started his game .... Vansh turned his whole game upside-down in one shot at their Reception and trapped him in his own plan.

Right now ...still a small part of me hopes that the diamond deal etc is a trap of Vansh n it may seem Kabir has won but u never know!

For once I hope makers show that its Vansh's plan n the real diamonds are with Vansh!

But again I would want to wait for the track to unfold!!

Hoping for the best!!

So I'm requesting all u friends here please support the show!!

Keep patience and lets wait for upcoming track!

Lets not jump to conclusions based on speculations.

Its a request!!

People in India to watch the show on TV ....PLEASE!!!!

n Overseas viewers u guys can help to increase ORMAX Value.

United we stand!!

Lets hope this week TRP's increase!!

FINGERS CROSSED!!

😃

As it is rightly said

PATIENCE AND PERSEVERANCE 

SURMOUNT EVERY DIFFICULTY!!

SEEKING YOUR SUPPORT!!

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Loved your post !👏

Agree with you...

Will try to watch the current Track with an open mind without any expectations n may be without speculation...

Might be surprised with the end result😃

Lets do it for our show... If show is only not there there won't be anything to speculate or make theories on!

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes Heytal👍🏼

Let's stay positive, calm and watch the show. 

Thank you for this🤗

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes heytal will watch the show and hoping for best first priority is to increase the trp 

Finger crossed 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thankyou for putting this so beautifully🤗

Nephy thumbnail

I admire your positivity...heytal🤗

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly. 

We need to maintain positivity because the track is going good and now no matter what Vansh and Ridhhima are gonna stay together. Kabir's plottings eventually backfire in the end always. We should keep patience, not get carried away by spoilers and let them go ahead with the track. 

vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice post 

Let's do it for our show 

What ever is the track I decided to watch it

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree heytal...i will watch it on tv....i will...for next two weeks no matter what...my tv will be on...

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abby143

Loved your post !👏

Agree with you...

Will try to watch the current Track with an open mind without any expectations n may be without speculation...

Might be surprised with the end result😃

Lets do it for our show... If show is only not there there won't be anything to speculate or make theories on!

Thank u so much 

yeah lets hope for the best 

maybe the upcoming track really turns out to be good

😃