Indian Idol 12

Who do you think will be eliminated next? - Page 3

Mita1214 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

[QUOTE=~Raina~]

Haven’t watched today’s episode yet. It has yet to air here.

Pawans promo looked good, but then that’s only a few seconds long.

Sireesha is growing on me, I can safely say she’s my favourite now. 
I find Ashish overrated too. Don’t think he’s that great a singer. Out of the boys so far Danish seems the best. 

I agree with you, Danish is the best from all the boys and I like Arunita from the girls. 

Edited by Mita1214 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mita1214 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think the order of elimination will be:

Nihal

Anjali

Sayli

Nachiket

Sawai

Can someone please genuinely explain to me why Pawandeep is hyped so much and everyone thinks that he will win? If that’s the case then why even watch the rest of the idol. He is a good singer and I get it that he knows how to play all the instruments but, this is a singing competition not music instrument. His voice is good but he needs to give more life to his singing. Sometimes I can’t even sit through his performances. On the other hand, other contestants, especially Danish is giving amazing performances every single episode and they are not hyped as much. 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: ~Raina~

I’m not sure what you’re talking about. 

In YouTube just type Sawai Bhatt exposed and Sayli Kamle.   They are professional singers doing stage shows.  

Image/looks of Sawai in the links and in idian idol 12 complete opposite.  Sayli does shows with Suresh Wadekar (who is a profession singer and music teacher). Nihal, Pawandeep etc same.

Seems most of the contestants in this season are professional singers who have done stage shows, sung in regional films, albums, tv shows etc.

Why these singing reality shows don't give chances to singers who have not sung at all in any tv shows, regional films, their albums, stage shows etc.  

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

In YouTube just type Sawai Bhatt exposed and Sayli Kamle.   They are professional singers doing stage shows.  

Image/looks of Sawai in the links and in idian idol 12 complete opposite.  Sayli does shows with Suresh Wadekar (who is a profession singer and music teacher). Nihal, Pawandeep etc same.

Seems most of the contestants in this season are professional singers who have done stage shows, sung in regional films, albums, tv shows etc.

Why these singing reality shows don't give chances to singers who have not sung at all in any tv shows, regional films, their albums, stage shows etc.  

really??? I’m shocked about Sawai. Though I suspected he’s not a novice. He claimed he hasn’t learnt but was playing the harmonium and another musical instrument.

I didn’t even know about Sayli, but I’m not surprised. Infact everyone this season has some experience (haven’t heard anything about Ashish, though). I think they should take freshers. It’s not fair that professional singers come to further their careers. 

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I believe most of the contestants are professionals and or have been recommended by their mentors to Indian idol because of lockdown and covid they couldn’t have huge crowds at auditions 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: ~Raina~

really??? I’m shocked about Sawai. Though I suspected he’s not a novice. He claimed he hasn’t learnt but was playing the harmonium and another musical instrument.

I didn’t even know about Sayli, but I’m not surprised. Infact everyone this season has some experience (haven’t heard anything about Ashish, though). I think they should take freshers. It’s not fair that professional singers come to further their careers. 

bold: He also has made albums. 

None of the contestants in this season are freshers!!!!!!

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It’s high time Nihal needs to go! 

altgr thumbnail

I don't know if there is an elimination this weekend or not. Let's see who goes.

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

This week probably anjali