Indian Idol 12

Who do you think will be eliminated next? - Page 2

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Next elimination has to be nihal 

My favourite is Pawandeep & Arunita. 

SMP will get into top 5 going by the judges’ reaction. I only hope she doesn’t go further. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anoushka_113

Next elimination has to be nihal 

My favourite is Pawandeep & Arunita. 

SMP will get into top 5 going by the judges’ reaction. I only hope she doesn’t go further. 

I do hope it is Nihal.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think one of the girls will be eliminated.  So far 3 male singers eliminated. To balance the proportion.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

I think one of the girls will be eliminated.  So far 3 male singers eliminated. To balance the proportion.

Who do you think will be eliminated if it’s a girl?

I think it’ll be Sayli or Anjali

Ms.SK thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ~Raina~

Who do you think will be eliminated if it’s a girl?

I think it’ll be Sayli or Anjali

Not Anjali.   Vishal & Neha cannot get enough of alaap and yodelling of Anjali and SMP respectively so they will be kept as long as possible.

Either Anushka or Sayli but have a feeling judges will eliminate Sireesha and keep Anushka so that they can harp about her panic attacks.

No offence as I know panic attacks is serious, but she had that at audition time but disappeared when actual performances started and in chorus. If she has gained confidence, then good for her and hope she comes out of her condition so that in future when she gives audition for any singing shows on any channels, then she does not start her panic attack

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 3 years ago
Raina101 thumbnail

Not Anjali.   Vishal & Neha cannot get enough of alaap and yodelling of Anjali and SMP respectively so they will be kept as long as possible.

Either Anushka or Sayli but have a feeling judges will eliminate Sireesha and keep Anushka so that they can harp about her panic attacks.

No offence as I know panic attacks is serious, but she had that at audition time but disappeared when actual performances started and in chorus. If she has gained confidence, then good for her and hope she comes out of her condition so that in future when she gives audition for any singing shows on any channels, then she does not start her panic attack

I’d be so disappointed if Sireesha is eliminated. I think she’s the best female contestant.

Arunita is as good singing wise, but Sireesha has shown more versatility and I think she is a better performer.

If I have to choose a winner today it’s between Sireesha and Danish - brilliant and versatile singers, fabulous performers.

I don’t think the judges are very fond of Anjali - to me it’s either SMP or Arunita amongst the girls and Ashish and Pawan among the boys. 

You’re right about the panic attacks - I however want to believe that she’s gained confidence. Three years ago I remember PVNS Rohit had a panic attack just once. So I guess, it happens when you are most nervous. 

As for harping about the panic attacks (or anything for that matter), this year I think they’re not milking contestants back stories as much.

During Khudabaksh and Sunny’s seasons it was a bit too much. I was just thinking the other day and saying to myself that thank goodness they’re not boring us with backstories

Edited by ~Raina~ - 3 years ago
altgr thumbnail

I’d be so disappointed if Sireesha is eliminated. I think she’s the best female contestant.

Arunita is as good singing wise, but Sireesha has shown more versatility and I think she is a better performer.

If I have to choose a winner today it’s between Sireesha and Danish - brilliant and versatile singers, fabulous performers.

I don’t think the judges are very fond of Anjali - to me it’s either SMP or Arunita amongst the girls and Ashish and Pawan among the boys. 

You’re right about the panic attacks - I however want to believe that she’s gained confidence. Three years ago I remember PVNS Rohit had a panic attack just once. So I guess, it happens when you are most nervous. 

As for harping about the panic attacks (or anything for that matter), this year I think they’re not milking contestants back stories as much.

During Khudabaksh and Sunny’s seasons it was a bit too much. I was just thinking the other day and saying to myself that thank goodness they’re not boring us with backstories

Yes thankfully this time the unnecessary drama is less so far especially contestants back stories and all. I hope it remains like this till the end.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

About Pawandeep, he sings very well, but he doesn’t have that playback singer quality. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he wins. 
I actually like him, but not everyone with a good voice will be a playback singer 

Yes. And I am so glad they don't care about that anymore. Singing is not just about playback singing.

Ms.SK thumbnail

Could be their reality came out well before the show progressed?? On YouTube (Sawai, Sayli etc)

Raina101 thumbnail

Could be their reality came out well before the show progressed?? On YouTube (Sawai, Sayli etc)

I’m not sure what you’re talking about.