Naagin 5

Final Written Update 06/02 - Page 5

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Momrin

But in the end to use total black hi bataya..matlab kya kiya hai ki wo black hai? Black dress pehente hai isliye black?? Wo black isliye uska bachha bhi black power hoga..matlab i donโ€™t know what to say?

There's nothing to say. They torched their own "yeh kahaani badlegi" story to make way for a monster child who hates the world and stays away from the light until he falls in love with a literal angel who falls from heaven and teaches him how to live in the light ๐Ÿ™„...and somewhere down the line, they'll ruin that story too when it paves the way for whatever nonsense comes next ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joshrocks28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ did veer performed cesarean or did it automatically came out in the parallel world lol shows garbage ekta serial are matlab kuch toh even 1% logical dikhao yaar.

Dmad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: libran90

I am skipping the episodes frankly. Thanks Huma for your tedious and draining work of watching a dead show and giving us written updates.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Coming to living shapeshifters giving birth to a vampire???๐Ÿคช Atleast pisaach hi bana dete itni dikkat thi to. Vampire is a dead creature dude. Kaise likhte hai ye log.Living people give birth to an undead baby is weird to the core.

Rest, after reading the update, I am not interested. 

It was great meeting you all and thanks for reading the reviews as long as they lasted. Hopefully we will meet in some other forum.

Well, a teensy weensy curiosity. Who is going to watch "KUCH TO NAHIN HAI" tomorrow???๐Ÿ˜†

Why..the undead ofcourse dude!!!๐Ÿคฃ

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Gosh๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Those monsters killed vani in cold blood..no murdered them...in front of the family and us.

Ye lu padhke hi I'm crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

You monsters..you absolute monsters mukta and ek..vani didn't deserve this..WE DIDNT DESERVE THIS.

I MEAN..IM SOBBING AND SHAKING READING THE LU..I CANT WATCH THIS EPISODE. 

Ekta and mukta..I hope you feel the same hurt and cry tears of blood like us now when each of your future shows flops and flops...and may it begin with kth.

P.S huma..I don't know how you watched this...but this is for you๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜..just remember this was not our vani..these were just mere doppelgangers ok..our vani are living happily with their family far away from this mess..and the last we saw of them was the NY episode...ok thats the truth..the only truth.

The undead and kth are NOT RELATED to vani..they never will be.

nainaasharmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am skipping the episodes frankly. Thanks Huma for your tedious and draining work of watching a dead show and giving us written updates.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Coming to living shapeshifters giving birth to a vampire???๐Ÿคช Atleast pisaach hi bana dete itni dikkat thi to. Vampire is a dead creature dude. Kaise likhte hai ye log.Living people give birth to an undead baby is weird to the core.

It was great meeting you all and thanks for reading the reviews as long as they lasted. Hopefully we will meet in some other forum.

Well, a teensy weensy curiosity. Who is going to watch "KUCH TO NAHIN HAI" tomorrow???๐Ÿ˜†

the show doesnโ€™t exist for me ๐Ÿ˜‚ no idea what that is??? theres a show coming tomorrow? 

boycotting ๐Ÿคฎ

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Joshrocks28

Lol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ did veer performed cesarean or did it automatically came out in the parallel world lol shows garbage ekta serial are matlab kuch toh even 1% logical dikhao yaar.

In ekta world aa pregnancy will either last a day or a two years and counting....depends really

Ayeshi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gutted with the ending ๐Ÿ˜ข one of the most awaited confession in such brutal way didn't expect that at all. I will miss Vani and always will remain in my heart for me the actual ending is when Bani asked Veer to hug her. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Ponky daksh shukla sab bach gaye par Vani mar gaye 

Humes22 thumbnail

no point because we all kuch bhi toh nahin hai ๐Ÿ˜Š

Humes22 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _NINA_

Ponky daksh shukla sab bach gaye par Vani mar gaye 

Who knows Nina who knows