Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Momrin

To phir jai se milan hota to achha hota? I mean writer just hate veer..uska koi galti bhi na ho phir bhi wo bura..writer represent the initial episodes bani who hated veer intensly without any reason.. Thats why initial ban was irrigating for some fans i guess.. Veer mahan nehi hai iska matlab wo bura hai? Anything garbage from writer till the end... 

Exactly my point. They made it clear from the start that Veer wasn't goody two shoes but he wasn't evil either

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

This episode proved that Mukta really, really hates Vani for some reason. Like she resents them - her own characters 

I think she hates veer thr most..she start hating bani cause bani loves veer..usko veer ko villain hi rakhna hai wo kuch bura na kare phir bhi..

Dmad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This episode proved that Mukta really, really hates Vani for some reason. Like she resents them - her own characters 

It's kinda embarrassing!!! πŸ˜³

Like this is what you show to people. Keeping even the freaking storyline eps...what the hell happened to the editing team and PH...

2000 rs. dekar na palika bazaar ke cyber cafe main isse acchi editing krva du main!!πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Welcome everyone πŸ€— just emotionally drained might be back later.

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Huma, I love you babe β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

AliChase thumbnail

Huma, kudo yaar... for going through the episodes

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Huma, I love you babe β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Mera hope adhura reh gaya arshi biii 

actually heartbroken and I don't even know why

AliChase thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dmad

It's kinda embarrassing!!! πŸ˜³

Like this is what you show to people. Keeping even the freaking storyline eps...what the hell happened to the editing team and PH...

2000 rs. dekar na palika bazaar ke cyber cafe main isse acchi editing krva du main!!πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

🀣

Honestly. Their editing is bad

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliChase

Exactly my point. They made it clear from the start that Veer wasn't goody two shoes but he wasn't evil either

But in the end to use total black hi bataya..matlab kya kiya hai ki wo black hai? Black dress pehente hai isliye black?? Wo black isliye uska bachha bhi black power hoga..matlab i don’t know what to say?

Joshrocks28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

But the baby was in bani stomach belly right how was the delivery done In ghost form ? So illogical and pathetic.