NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Acchai aur burai ka milaan.
Veeranshu bura kab tha
Kya meine koi aur show dekha tha  🤪

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Only good thing at least they died together.. No one alive as per some rumours.. Thank you forum people after such a long time i had great time in india forum..lots of love..sharbhi will always be so special for me and naagin5 forum too..❤️❤️

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AliChase

I was like damnn confused if I should laugh or cry 🤣

Do both and cry tears of laughter smiley37smiley37 honestly this super baby smiley37smiley37

Yet, thanks for making characters like Veer and Bani. I'll cherish the old Veer and Bani. I'll say bye to Vani. Never gonna have characters like these ever again. SharBhi can come together but it won't ever be our VAni.

💯 my Vani are alive and happy and just celebrated their NY with a hug, Bani's love confession, and a wholllllllle lot of alone time 😳 Will always cherish them. 

Dmad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly my thoughts But at least they cared enough not leave one of them alive and face that torture. 

I seriously still can't understand how come Naagin and Cheel create a vampire child? Like seriously? Whatever.

Thanks for ruining Veer. Thanks for making Bani worse than before.

Yet, thanks for making characters like Veer and Bani. I'll cherish the old Veer and Bani. I'll say bye to Vani. Never gonna have characters like these ever again. SharBhi can come together but it won't ever be our VAni.

Ye sab toh theek hai,

But on a very serious note, thanks for making us laugh so much!!!🤣🤣🤣

Aisa pheli baar ho rha hai ki sad ending hai aur main hass rhi hu!!!🤪

Main yu hi eps ko lekar anxious ho rhi thi🤣🤣

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This episode proved that Mukta really, really hates Vani for some reason. Like she resents them - her own characters 

nainaasharmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i am gutted. uff seems like harsh will be their child? anyways, thank you for this update and all the previous ones, i haven't been able to watch since the chandni track as it ruined the show for me so these updates were always great for me to catch up without needing to have to watch. thank you guys for being so lovely, i'm gonna miss vani and this forum. 

Dmad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: RaniZelda

Do both and cry tears of laughter smiley37smiley37 honestly this super baby smiley37smiley37

💯 my Vani are alive and happy and just celebrated their NY with a hug, Bani's love confession, and a wholllllllle lot of alone time 😳 Will always cherish them. 

Are accha hai na, they are both in heaven...plenty time to romance!!

Vha koi veer ke romance ke dushmann bhi nhi honge🤣

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _NINA_

Acchai aur burai ka milaan.
Veeranshu bura kab tha
Kya meine koi aur show dekha tha  🤪

To phir jai se milan hota to achha hota? I mean writer just hate veer..uska koi galti bhi na ho phir bhi wo bura..writer represent the initial episodes bani who hated veer intensly without any reason.. Thats why initial ban was irrigating for some fans i guess.. Veer mahan nehi hai iska matlab wo bura hai? Anything garbage from writer till the end... 

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RaniZelda

This episode proved that Mukta really, really hates Vani for some reason. Like she resents them - her own characters 

Surprised ki aise characters uske dimaag se aaye bhi. Still not believing she wrote these characters