•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Now Alia has a new mission of removing Sarang not only from her life but from the city as well. I have a bad feeling that she will contact his father which will lead them to come to Mumbai and then all will come to know that Sarang is the donor for the kids.

Originally posted by coolniki

Now Alia has a new mission of removing Sarang not only from her life but from the city as well. I have a bad feeling that she will contact his father which will lead them to come to Mumbai and then all will come to know that Sarang is the donor for the kids.

i really hope not. It's not what Sarang needs right now. 

Alia is definitely upto something, the way she's cleverly enquiring about his relation with dad and all....she has got his weak point.

Saarang 's dad should not know about him being the donor if Alia ia able to contact him.

So Alia has finally contacted Sarang's dad like we thought but I feel it will backfire on her when the donor truth is revealed his dad is desperate for a child.

I am not liking what she is doing it's very selfish Sarang has always dreamed to become a writer and she is trying to break that dream just because she doesn't want to co-parent. She needs to talk to him face and face about what she feels in reality about the situation and they can work round it then planning and plotting against him.

She has also removed Mr Poonawala as the major shareholder and appointed somebody she hardly knows. I strongly feel the new person isn't going to turn out good and she is gonna get into major trouble.

I didn't want Sarang's dad to find out about the donor truth so soon but now it should be revealed Alia should pay the price for her selfishness. She contacted Sarang's dad and created problems for him. There is a famous saying if you dig a pit for others you will fall into it yourself and that's what's exactly going to happen to Alia serves her right.

Sarang's dad will want his grandchildren.

Edited by Aslesha99 - 3 years ago

I hope Sarang's dad locks her up in Mathura and show her off as his Bahu to win the election ðŸ˜†

Edited by sunaina02 - 3 years ago

Is India’s episodes ahead of U.S. aired episodes???! Half of what you all are discussing hasn’t even been shown here, yet! 

Originally posted by rouble_lover

Is India’s episodes ahead of U.S. aired episodes???! Half of what you all are discussing hasn’t even been shown here, yet! 

We in US arent behind ..we get the same episode that airs in India .