Posted: 3 years ago

ShaKhi OS Samjhavaan

Shaurya was pissed after his conversation with Bebo and Kitty. Whatever they have told him, it did affected him and its evident on his face. He wanted to start this day on a fresh note, not wanting to think about Anokhi but towards the end of the day, it is all her he could think of.

"How dare she speak about me that way?!"

She questioned his ability, his capability as a professor and that is something he could never forget. Scolding her in mind, he rushed through the corridors to complete the inspection and go home. His badi maa must be waiting for him.

As he was walking, he heard a mobile ringtone. His hand immediately went towards his mobile but he got no calls. He looked around and found the sound coming for the dustbin. Surprised, he opened the lid to find a mobile and bag. There was an incoming call from someone called "Babli di"

He took the mobile along with the bag. He couldn't attend the call as it got disconnected. He looked inside the bag to know something about its owner. To his surprise, there was Anokhi's card inside the bag.

"Yeh ladki yeh sab chod ke kahan gayi hai? (Leaving behind her things, where did this girl go?)" Shaurya was puzzled.

He looked around the corridor but couldn't find anyone. He pocketed her mobile, took her bag with him and walked forward, looking around for any traces of her.

"Yeh ladki mujhe pagal banakey hi chodegi! (This girl will drive me mad)"

Suddenly his mobile buzzed. It was his badi ma.

"Shaurya, beta, kaha pe hai tu? I'm waiting for you" 

"Badi ma, yehan college mein ek problem hai. Bas wa-'(Badi ma, there's a problem at college. I'm ju-)" Shaurya said but Devi cut him in-between.

"Shaurya beta, I have invited some important over here. So be quick"

"Ji, Badi ma" Shaurya said while the lights flicked. He eyed around as he spoke "I'll be home soon"

The lights started to flicker faster and within seconds, he heard a loud scream which even startled Devi who was on the other side of the line.

"Shaurya beta, what's that noise? Are you okay?"

"Badi ma, kuch nahi. Just a play rehearsal, I'll come home soon, bye"

He ended the call and followed the direction of the noise. As he looked around, he saw a paper lying in the middle of the hallway. He picked the paper.

HELP

I'M STUCK IN 12-E

ANOKHI

Shaurya was shocked to see this. His eyes frantically looked for 12 E. He stood up and took few steps. His eyes fell on the board 12 E. He rushed towards it and found it locked from outside. He knocked the door, trying to make sure if she's in there.

"Miss Bhalla" He knocked "Ms. Bhalla, are you inside?"

Anokhi was sitting at one corner of the classroom, completely drained of hope and energy. She was tired and dizzy. Today's incidents have took a toll on her. When someone knocked the door, hope grew in her heart. She tried to get up but struggled as she felt fatigued. She pulled herself on her feet with great efforts and rushed towards the door.

"I'm Anokhi, I'm inside" She shouted as she knocked the door continuously, wasting her rest of energy.  "Please get me out"

She was crying bitterly at this point. Shaurya was sure that Anokhi is inside now. He thought of breaking the lock but found nothing around. That's when he realized that he has all the keys with him as he was inspecting. He fished the keys out of his pocket.

"Miss. Bhalla, I'm going to open the door so move aside" He warned her before opening the door.

Anokhi was startled when Shaurya opened the door. She looked at him, shocked. Shaurya was shocked to see her state. Anokhi stood there, crying. He could see that she's panting, her eyes and body weary. Anokhi's vision started to blur as a sense of satisfaction filled her. In Shaurya's presence, she felt safe. 

Shaurya repeatedly called out her name but she could hear nothing and say nothing, her eyes heavy. Shaurya got alarmed when he saw Anokhi's leg gave away. He reacted in time and caught her shoulders, trying to balance her.

"Miss. Bhalla" Shaurya called her "Miss. Bh- Anokhi, Anokhi, wake up" 

He tried to make her stand straight and pat her cheeks which resulted in her resting against him. Shaurya got no response. He looked around the empty hallway. He can't even call for help with her in his arms. He cursed his luck as he picked Anokhi and took her all the way to his cabin. He placed her on the sofa and made a call to security, asking him to bring water.

As he waited for the guard, he saw Anokhi's tear stained face unconscious on his sofa. He had thousand questions racing on his mind. How did she even landed here? Who locked her in? How did her things got to dustbin?

Shaurya looked at his computer and that's when he realized how he can get to know everything. There's a supervision camera inside the classroom which only the security management staffs knows. He quickly logged in and searched for the footage of 12 E classroom.

What Shaurya saw shocked him. Those spoiled brats treated Anokhi in a way no one deserves to be treated. His wrath increased when he saw his sisters too being a part of that gang. Shaurya was furious when he saw Anmol trying to misbehave with Anokhi. 

Shaurya also saw how Anokhi was running inside the classroom, shouting for help. He looked at her unconscious face and then at the screen. He saw her cry and felt bad. Now he realized that Anokhi couldn't have said any of those words which Bebo and Kitty said that she did. He was stupid to not see any of this.

"Sir?" Shaurya's thoughts were broken when the guard knocked at his cabin door. He asked him to come in. He took the water from the guard tried to wake Anokhi up.

"Oh god! What happened to her sir?" The guard asked, panicked.

"I found her locked inside a classroom" Shaurya said.

He takes a little bit of water in his hand and sprinkled it on her face. He saw her eyes moving. He could see that she's struggling to open her eyes and when she did, she looked at him for few seconds with half closed eyes and fainted again.

"Shit! She fainted again!"

"Sir, who locked her in? Poor girl, in the morning too, those spoiled kids rounded her up and humiliated her to an extent that she ran out from there"

Shaurya was shocked at hearing this. So this is why she bumped in front of his car this morning! Ragging at his institution? And that too this serious? What those people did with Anokhi is wrong. Especially Anmol who abused her! He won't let go of this issue.

He looked at the time. It was almost seven thirty. He completely forgot that his Badi maa is waiting for him. He took out his mobile and saw ten missed calls from his Badi maa. He looked at unconscious Anokhi and at his mobile. With a sigh, he pocketed his mobile and turned towards the guard. He gave Anokhi's bag to the guard.

"Ask Malkan to get the car ready"

Shaurya looked at Anokhi, his mind filled with various thoughts.

Was I wrong in judging her? Was I hard on her just because she is Aastha Kashyap's student? How did those students dared to abuse a fellow student like this? Is this because of the way I treated Anokhi in front of everyone?

Shaurya felt guilty. His guilt raised by the passing second so he turned off his computer. He looked at Anokhi. She looked calm yet tired. He quickly made a call to one of the female HOD and asked them to make excuse at Anokhi's house and that she'll be back home by ten.

He picked Anokhi in his arms and walked out of his cabin. Malkan was surprised to see Shaurya carrying a woman, more surprised because it was Anokhi. He opened the car down so that Shaurya can place Anokhi in. He quickly made a call to doctor and asked her to reach his guest house.

"Don't ask me anything, just drive to the guest house" Shaura said to Malkan.

And Malkan knows better than to ask Shaurya.

~ * ~

Shaurya carried Anokhi inside the guest house. As he placed her down on the bed, he realized that she's holding her shirt collar. He looked at her unconscious face and then released his collar from her grip. He laid her in the bed comfortably and waited for the doctor to come.

In the meantime, his mind was full of thoughts on what to do next. He was sure that he will punish everyone of them, even his sisters. But that was the worry of tomorrow. After seeing her sufferings, he felt guilty of the way he treated her. Was he different from any of them? He humiliated her in front of everyone because of what? Jealous that his mother abandoned him but stood by Anokhi?

He finally admitted it to himself. This is why he humiliated Anokhi. This is why he created trouble for her. This is why he wanted her out of SIAC. Now he has made up his mind that he will keep his hatred for Aastha Kashyap aside and treat Anokhi just like any other student of his. He knows she is talented so he won't show any discrimination towards her. Before he could go on a full guilt trip, doctor arrived. So he let her do her duty and waited outside the room. 

When the doctor came outside, she said that Anokhi is weak. She hasn't ate properly. Her blood sugar levels were low. She fainted because of stress and fatigue. So the doctor gave her a shot and asked Shaurya to take care of her properly. He showed the doctor out and came back to check on Anokhi. 

His mobile buzzed again. It was his Badi maa. He sighed. He called Malkan, ordered him to take care of Anokhi and drop her home with medicines once she wakes up. He asked Malkan to call him if he needs anything. With half heart he left to home.

~ * ~

When Anokhi woke up, she was startled to find herself in an unknown place. She panicked and started to shout.

"Koi hai?"

When she saw Malkan walk in, she was relieved. Anokhi had lot of questions. Malkan just told her that Shaurya had asked him to drop her home. On the mention of home, she panicked and asked Malkan to drop her right away. Even in that hurry, Malkan made sure to get Anokhi her meds and advised her to take proper care of her health. He also told Anokhi that Shaurya had asked her HOD to speak to her sister that she will be late because of debate practice. He left her home and went on his way.

Anokhi stood at the same place thinking about how Shaurya helped her but realized that she is getting late so she rushed inside her house. After hearing earful from her sister's family, she had her food and tabs. Even in that terrorizing place she dozed off under the impression of meds.

~ * ~

When Anokhi entered the college next day, she saw Shaurya assembling all those who have misbehaved with her in front of everyone and was shouting at them. He wasn't shouting at them for abusing/ragging her but for some other reason. 

But deep inside Anokhi knew from Shaurya's words that he is punishing them for misbehaving with her. If he punish them for misbehaving with her then they will target her again and again. And Shaurya knows that its better this way. 

With a smile, Anokhi Bhalla walked inside her classroom, her head held high.

~ * ~

THE END

Edited by Nan_ArHi - 2 years ago

Wow this is an amazing OS. I wish it happen in show. I loved how Shaurya understood his mistakes and punished those brats.

Please write more

makers olease read this and input itπŸ˜†

you have given the written update of next three eoisodes..beautiful..❀️

Wow awesome osπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ finally he realised his mistake and indirectly he is scolding all those students who have misbehave with her and anokhi knows about it wow this is amazing 

Although I loved the portrayal in the show as to how Shaurya rescued Anokhi, I love your portrayal of the scene as well. It was beautifully written.

Although I know they won't portray the realisation of Shaurya so soon or even get the culprits punished so soon, I really wish they did.

Even when after sometime, whenever they make Shaurya realise about the reality of what happened to Anokhi, I really wish they make Shaurya realise how he mistreated and misjudged her too. I really hope he realises her potential and becomes her support system.

I actually Wonder in show why Shaurya has not shown inspecting CCTVs? Instead of forming commitee and all jhamelaa.....

it was wonderful.....❀️

Awesome os

Loved it

Shaurya took care of Anokhi nd punished those students

Such a lovely Os. Loved it.

This is so logical. 

Hope we get to read more stories from you.  (Yeah, I'm very greedy).

Love!!😳

This was so amazing. Thanks for writing this. Shaurya is such a sweet heart 

For all those who have read, liked, enjoyed and commented on the story, Thank you. It means a lot that you guys have took time to give this story a read. Thank You. β€οΈβ€οΈ

Nan ~