Poll: Who is your favorite ATBA pair?

Poll

Who is your favorite ATBA pair?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Apart from RanVeer, who is your favorite ATBA pair and why? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

I have to give it to Vikram-Kiara. Their scenes are a comic riot 😆 but my favorite trio is Jai-Rani-Veer for obvious reasons🤣

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

After RanVeer , I enjoy Veer Vikram. The brothers share immense love despite having different mothers. The lamp scene , I believe RanVeer will protect Vikram from all threats in future. Not seen this brotherly love before. All shows I have seen before had brother sister 

Edited by rekha02 - 3 years ago
Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha02

After RanVeer , I enjoy Veer Vikram. The brothers share immense love despite having different mothers. The lamp scene , I believe RanVeer will protect Vikram from all threats in future. Not seen this brotherly love before. All shows I have seen before had brother sister 

In the Lamp scene rani and veer together saved him. May be it will go the same way in the end. Together they will find a way to save him and ramadeer too.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The brother love  is such a way that they do not overstep the other in convincing

Be it drinks of Vikram

or be it  love for Rani by Veer

or handling RaniSa during the perfume fiasco 

pure selfless  and  inspite knowing he is adopted they do tell him not to do as per RaniSa where 

that is why Veer does not feel inferior when he is with them

When Veer got RaniSa fire Rani,  Both Nandu and Vikram told we do not like this change of yours in removing someone from their work

Originally posted by: rekha02

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

In the Lamp scene rani and veer together saved him. May be it will go the same way in the end. Together they will find a way to save him and ramadeer too.

I started watching the show after that. Will go back and look 😃

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I prefer the unknown   Birju-Kiara

I have ticked for Vikram-Kiara as of now

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

I prefer the unknown   Birju-Kiara

I have ticked for Vikram-Kiara as of now

I am hopeful this unknown pair will be very interesting in the future 😆

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Veer and Vikrams relationship seems to be full of love. They love each other support each other but never try to control each other. There is a gentleness there; a kind of unconditional acceptance. ❤️

Let's not forget how they can look at each other and know what the other wants done. They displayed that when the microwave exploded and again when veer was treating rani. Amazing connection. ❤️

Edited by Rish27 - 3 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

The brother love  is such a way that they do not overstep the other in convincing

Be it drinks of Vikram

or be it  love for Rani by Veer

or handling RaniSa during the perfume fiasco 

pure selfless  and  inspite knowing he is adopted they do tell him not to do as per RaniSa where 

that is why Veer does not feel inferior when he is with them

When Veer got RaniSa fire Rani,  Both Nandu and Vikram told we do not like this change of yours in removing someone from their work

Now I understand why Veer did that. It was to remove Rani from the house . She was already trying to find the truth then . Plus remember the sindoor falling on ghughaat wali Rani. When Vikram accidently pushed veer towards Rani . So trio r linked together .