Debate Mansion

Kangana effigy burned, hit by shoes; Widows of farmers demand apology

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Kangana Ranaut's effigy burned, hit by shoes; Widows of farmers demand apology

Kangana Ranaut's remarks against protesting farmers faced the wrath from a group of widows of farmers, who burnt an effigy of Kangana and hit it with shoes. The women called for a boycott on all her films and also demanded an unconditional apology to the farmers.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kangana-ranauts-effigy-burned-hit-by-shoes-widows-of-farmers-demand-apology_173522

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kangana BJP ki paltu hai.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Don’t make a hero out of someone by effigy burning.πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I dont support burning effigy of anyone's but i dont blame the widows of the farmers...i believe that to ban kangana and not watch her films are not the solution...people should stop paying attention to her...that's what she wants.. attention..we r the fools to give her limelight

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I dont know why we in India indulge in effigy burning ...cricket team lost a game or series burn players effigy ...dont agree with someones views burn their effigy ....really such uneducated behaviour ..just shows us in such poor light.

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

come on, she's good. Better than the phony farmers supporters... and better than being a paploo of papoo gandhi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

those widows are burning the wrong effigy. They should burn effigies of the khalistani ISI assholes who put their men up to this stupid protest nonsense.