Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Why does Rani have cold vibes with Kajol, Aishwarya and Preity?

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Kajol, Aishwarya and even Preity who worked with her for maximum films do not have good vibes with her. 

What do you why all three of them are not in good terms with Rani Mukerji?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Never felt any cold vibes between them.. 

She seems fine with aish and preity.

Kajol is same to everyone not just rani, it’s just her carefree nature.

Taify thumbnail

- People say Kajol didn't like that Rani got success and her sister (Tanisha) didn't... there were also issues between Kajol's dad and Rani's dad so....

- Aish.... well.. when Rani signed for Chalte Chalte and Aish got kicked, she got upset because Rani didn't call her and asked for her permission. Moreover, some say Rani and Abhi had an affair.

- Preity - no cold vibes there, they both maintain they were never friends and only had a professional relationship. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kajol and Rani are cousins and their tiff feels personal...and cmon guys, there's always that one person in the fam who we don't get along with πŸ˜†

Aish and Rani must've had something during Chalte Chalte.

Preity is actually pretty cool with everyone, I haven't seen her having fights with anyone in the industry...and she maintains a professional relationship with Rani.

Imo Rani doesn't seem to get along with too many people.

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think Rani had one of those personality where she wasn't friendly with other female co-actors. And watching her at that round table session, she seems very very entitled and arrogant. No one likes a person who thinks everyone else is below them.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Rani walk around Jaya all the time as her bahu, before Aish-Abhi got married? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Rani doesnt get along with anyone it seems πŸ˜†

YourCat thumbnail

Kajol seems to not use her mukherjee surname but she seem fine with aayan, not sure

Rani doesnt like Preity, she took dig at her after she got married

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4071967

These heroines always fight, Manisha once said people like Preity and Rani come and go, unfortunately her own downfall happened after that and both of them stayed 

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kajol treats Rani like the kid cousin you sometimes think of as a nuisance and just don't bother to know then, or get along with them. Rani, on the other hand, is always trying to impress Kajol coz she's the cool, elder cousin. 

Rani and Preity have shared a professional, working relationship, but never a friendly one. I think Preity is more appreciative of Rani than she is of her. 

Aishwarya and Rani don't get along because of Chalte Chalte fiasco. 

Edited by Fallen-Embers - 3 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Who'd wanna be friends with Rani after what she did with her own bff Payal πŸ€’

Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugda

Kajol, Aishwarya and even Preity who worked with her for maximum films do not have good vibes with her. 

What do you why all three of them are not in good terms with Rani Mukerji?

Kajol is one of the most obnoxious celebrities on the planet, Rani is no saint either. I wouldn't expect them to be bosom buddies because both their personalities are like that. But they have maintaine they are cordial with one another.

Now Rani was in competition with both Preity and Ash so it makes sense that they would have a fall-out. With Preity, Rani and Preity both maintained they are comfortable with one another and have a decent equation. They are cordial with one another. As for Ash, we all know about CC situation. But once again they don't have terrible relationship, they are formal and cordial with one another.