The cure to every problem - shadi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

🤣Lol as annoying as her family is they are correct sirat should prepare 

to be a mother 🤣

I would love kartik showing up there instead of in casual in a business suit and sunglasses

and throwing a wad of cash on those people and taking his mosquito and going away...

I akin sirat to a mosquito 

plus i want to ask the million dollar question whose funding her trip to udaipur🤣

dushman guy really has some loose change right🤪

That annoying brother of sirat overacts so much i honestly sometimes wonder if his crazy - his suppose to be naughty not looking like a crazy person 

Lol i really like new kairav -- his sullen expressions etc are pretty good

Rhea is still good -- enjoying her plotting and kartik ignoring i lolled when he took akshu away when she was going to pick her up🤣

Suwarna for me is so dead compared to our old parul 

who was a complete naagin back in the shubham death track but she was much better 

new suwarna looks a little too -- how do i put it -- a kind religious aunty with no layers

surekha is still dumb -- The cure to every problem marriage -- her match making makes me mad...because this bit is repetitive i wish rather than think of getting him married they had a sub plot of marrying the twins or something different

Naira ashes are not even half cold

I like that they are doing this differences stuff where you see kartik has got her bracelet similar to how he had nairas when he fell in love with her

and how mosquito doesnt like oily stuff while naira was going around giving everyone cholesterol 

Step father uncle is sucha bores same old boring lines  - Mosquitos whole family drama is a bore. 

When they come on screen i just want to skip their scenes

I guess we all know rajan shahi likes english vinglish and sultan/dangal🤣

if we want to know future plots of his shows check out all the movies that have these woman empowerment types story lines

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

I would love kartik showing up there instead of in casual in a business suit and sunglasses

and throwing a wad of cash on those people and taking his mosquito and going away...

Omg I would have loved that! Wish cvs had a better storyline for Kartik than a modified version of 5 years leap. The obsessive behaviour for the kids was nice, it showed he clearly wasn’t normal but it only lasted for 2 episodes. 

Now it’s like Naira dying is an everyday thing for him. He’s sad but the intensity i expected isn’t there though I am liking the single father track as well. 

Would have been fun had Kartik lost his mental balance, was hallucinating Naira everywhere, etc. Family could have brought in Sirat to cure him & then him falling for her might have been justified. 

Right now nothing will justify Kartik moving on with Sirat. 

I akin sirat to a mosquito 

Hahaha. Love this! Some people on Twitter have been calling her rat because of SiRAT and it’s hilarious. 

What’s the explanation behind mosquito? 😂

That annoying brother of sirat overacts

Everyone in that family overacts including Sirat. I have been skipping the scenes from day one because I can’t sit through their loudness and fish market fights. 

Lol i really like new kairav -- his sullen expressions etc are pretty good

New Kairav is amazing! He’s a great actor and even looks like Mohsin 😂. 

They give such good baap beta vibes. I love their scenes together. 

Surprisingly, Kairav’s character is actually decently written so far in the track. I like how he’s being sensitive and mature & not acting like a brat. 

Rhea is still good -- enjoying her plotting and kartik ignoring i lolled when he took akshu away when she was going to pick her up🤣

Rhea is Vedika 2.0 but at least she’s honest about her real intentions. I am so over the overly sweet damsels throwing themselves at Kartik that this one is kinda fun to watch. 

Also I hope Kartik sees through her at some point and shouts at her. It’s his kids this time! 

Though, I don’t understand the point of her. We already have a third angle in the form of Sirat, why was Rhea needed? 

It’s gonna be ridiculous if they go through the marriage route again and don’t show Kartik taking a stand for himself this time around. 
He’s a grown man who can take decisions for himself and his kids. There’s no reason for him to succumb to family’s emotional drama. 

Naira ashes are not even half cold

Exactly! Rhea or Sirat, it will be pathetic to see Kartik move on within a few months of Naira’s death especially after the huge claims he’s made. 

If he feels a connection to Sirat, what exactly was Naira? Just a baby making machine? 

Edited by Kaira_123 - 3 years ago

Actually thats a good idea his gone crazy so they hire sirat for him to get better-- who SHOULD have been a meek demure girl so fitting into naira's shoes would have been so hard for her. Because it would be against her character...

Having the mosquito fit into naira's shoes would be easy 

shes basically a more juiced up tina

I call her mosquito because shes loud and i feel my drained after watching her awful scenes 

Imagine a shy girl near kartik and he would love it because he would empower her🤣

and she would slowly raise her voice for kairav and akshu when needed

I hate 24/7 lecturess naira and mosquito -- well mosquito doesnt lecture people shes just an all round pity party 24/7

Rat Lol poor shivangi probably getting hate since naira faking her death track 

I wonder whats the obsession with bringing in a girl who wants a career in sport and making her a bahu? (Tara, Sirat?)

🤔its not like its going to be actually part of her character we all saw how much naira danced🤣--cared about dancing --when she flip flopped her career paths 20 times not saying one cannot do this but +_+ it made her a flake

ahh this would have been the best

a girl whose poor and engaged but her parents tell her to this work for manish goenka who will pay for her wedding

sirat agrees goes off with him and is given nairas mangalsutra (etc for dramatic effect) she puts all on and enters goenka villa and kartik is super clingy not knowing him she is constantly pushing him away until he finally locks her in his room and is like are you mad at me why are you doing this etc... and ooh another nice sequence would be kairav needs her to make something for school and she cant because she doesnt know how...the way naira did... 

and her fiance phoning her kartik picking up someone is phoning her seeing her with someone else. Being a jealous little viper 

Sirat seeing how sick he is pitying his family and caring for him. And slowly loving him unable not to. 

Breaks up with fiance...

this point kartik founds out and is cured of his madness

and kicks her out 

she goes home. And he remembers her and feels for her

and sees her with her fiance -- thinks shes getting married. 

And lies the kids need her and keeps her with him

confused that she might marry other person. 

he finds out other person is bad. shows her, she says its okay ...bla bla 

She eventually finds out they all know shes not naira the kids as well and decides to go away.

And they all come get her 

and they get married and live happily ever after

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

ahh this would have been the best

a girl whose poor and engaged but her parents tell her to this work for manish goenka who will pay for her wedding

sirat agrees goes off with him and is given nairas mangalsutra (etc for dramatic effect) she puts all on and enters goenka villa and kartik is super clingy not knowing him she is constantly pushing him away until he finally locks her in his room and is like are you mad at me why are you doing this etc... and ooh another nice sequence would be kairav needs her to make something for school and she cant because she doesnt know how...the way naira did... 

and her fiance phoning her kartik picking up someone is phoning her seeing her with someone else. Being a jealous little viper 

Sirat seeing how sick he is pitying his family and caring for him. And slowly loving him unable not to. 

Breaks up with fiance...

this point kartik founds out and is cured of his madness

and kicks her out 

she goes home. And he remembers her and feels for her

and sees her with her fiance -- thinks shes getting married. 

And lies the kids need her and keeps her with him

confused that she might marry other person. 

he finds out other person is bad. shows her, she says its okay ...bla bla 

She eventually finds out they all know shes not naira the kids as well and decides to go away.

And they all come get her 

and they get married and live happily ever after

Hahaha, so much better than another babar Sherni 😂

And bechari abla naris are liked by the audience, so why not. 

Though I would have liked her to be a successful business woman, someone who could give Goenka’s a run for their money. 

She could have been Goenka’s business rival and Kartik would hate her because she reminds him of Naira. Kartik could have been given a more Arnav Singh or SSO kinda look. 

She could have been engaged. For a change, why not bring a guy for Naira/Sirat rather than Kartik, you know. 

Anyways, so this whole love hate thing could have been carried forward where both were on equal footing to each other financially & in attitude. The character would have been more classy than crass, someone who Goenka’s & Kartik wouldn’t have been able to overpower. 

Whatever it is now, though chances are extremely slim, I do hope Sirat is proved to be Naira at the end, just for the sake of maintaining Kaira’s legacy. 
Was never a fan of Naira’s character but I feel sorry for her. She had to die at such a young age, leaving behind two small kids, just so Kartik could meet with his true soulmate. 

PS: Love the explanation behind mosquito 😂

Originally posted by Kaira_123

Hahaha, so much better than another babar Sherni 😂

And bechari abla naris are liked by the audience, so why not. 

Though I would have liked her to be a successful business woman, someone who could give Goenka’s a run for their money. 

She could have been Goenka’s business rival and Kartik would hate her because she reminds him of Naira. Kartik could have been given a more Arnav Singh or SSO kinda look. 

She could have been engaged. For a change, why not bring a guy for Naira/Sirat rather than Kartik, you know. 

Anyways, so this whole love hate thing could have been carried forward where both were on equal footing to each other financially & in attitude. The character would have been more classy than crass, someone who Goenka’s & Kartik wouldn’t have been able to overpower. 

Whatever it is now, though chances are extremely slim, I do hope Sirat is proved to be Naira at the end, just for the sake of maintaining Kaira’s legacy. 
Was never a fan of Naira’s character but I feel sorry for her. She had to die at such a young age, leaving behind two small kids, just so Kartik could meet with his true soulmate. 

PS: Love the explanation behind mosquito 😂

I cringed so hard when she said that babar sherni line +_+ i was like do you have to just be a photocopied naira ?

Lol i have no doubt naira will show up alive or mosquito will be naira

🤣

and go back to lecturing everyone about morality and social justice

but for now il enjoy the inbetween stage and be happy shes dead for now🤣

Yep honestly i dont know how shes still alive with so many illnesses and how she birthed 3 kids

?

one sickness was fine giving her so many was a bit much +_+

overdose kartik and aashi track did well so we got a whole vedika 🤢