Barrister Babu

Barrister babu lost the track or Charm ??

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Everyone , 

So I saw the Period track and I thought it would be nice to see the show after months. However to my surprise they ruined it too. 

First of all , producers in their previous shows had already shows the menstrual track . So for me it was nothing new. However I wanted this track to be strong and relatable but they didn't did. 

Instead they are misleading the things with their unnecessary drama . Why can't they show normal struggle and cruelty of that time ? Plus how come 8 yr old getting periods is still a question ? 

This show deserves better channel and writers !! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She's not 8 year old.During bed wetting track when the doctor asked her age and during HM track,it was mentioned that she's 11.After that a lot of time passed if we go by the flash backs and all the tracks following HM.So I think she's currently a 12 or 12.5 year old Bondita ,which is the most usual age for menarche๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And I think once Anirudh comes to know about her menarche , we'll get to see some revolutionary debates and their struggles against the then norms.Lets not be overly impatient and lose hope,given it is a daily soap.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It has become a saas bahu drama. They have forgotten to show the outside struggles, the society pressures, issues and changes. They are busy in showing house issues like how someone fools them taking punar janaam, how Sampoo and her parents fool Binoy that too for the fake murder of Bondi's mother. They can't involve someone else. Everyone should be from the house. ๐Ÿ˜† It has become so bakwaas that either I fast-forward or skip the episodes.  No wonder TRPs are so low. Even a show like NIK gets better TRPs, how shameful it is. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

It has become a saas bahu drama. They have forgotten to show the outside struggles, the society pressures, issues and changes. They are busy in showing house issues like how someone fools them taking punar janaam, how Sampoo and her parents fool Binoy that too for the fake murder of Bondi's mother. They can't involve someone else. Everyone should be from the house. ๐Ÿ˜† It has become so bakwaas that either I fast-forward or skip the episodes.  No wonder TRPs are so low. Even a show like NIK gets better TRPs, how shameful it is. 

Exactly ! I feel  now it's high time they need to take a leap and end this sampoorn drama.  What they promised and what they showing ...

It's rubbish and overdramatic !!

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Exactly ! I feel  now it's high time they need to take a leap and end this sampoorn drama.  What they promised and what they showing ...

This show has so much potential. Why can't they show Bondi's proper education and the way she deals with the village issues. Why can't she speak up for the women. In yesterday episode she was about to give a speech and that too they didn't show because they wanted to make Anirudh angry. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

This show has so much potential. Why can't they show Bondi's proper education and the way she deals with the village issues. Why can't she speak up for the women. In yesterday episode she was about to give a speech and that too they didn't show because they wanted to make Anirudh angry. 

The truth is they will never show the real struggle and actual women empowerment ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผthey wanted to show see how our FLs loves crying and being helpless 

The truth is they will never show the real struggle and actual women empowerment ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผthey wanted to show see how our FLs loves crying and being helpless 

Even with Sampoo become a widow had so much potential. They could have shown how she makes her own place in the society. How she follows her dream to become a singer like even her late husband wanted. Instead they made her a villain. 

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Let's get one thing straight.You were the one claiming about not watching the show for months , doesn't that make your criticisms destructive and pointless.

So,since I've started rationalising ,I'd like to enumerate in a much detailed way though I don't need to do that .

Firstly we all know how momentous and significant the HM track ,along with Saudamini's big revelation. 

Then we came across Anidita and the HM girls vs society and RCs ,again a social issue where Anidita and Saurabh were seen fighting and standing by them,from making them independent to helping them start their own cloth business,thus a revolution in the society.

Third came Gandhiji encouraging Bondita and Greenwood track where again we were showcased education  and the obstacles created by Betty. Though Saurabh's death was uncalled for a proper closure of Saudamini's story was much needed .Again some revolution in the society ,Bondita the first girl to go to school.

Fourth is the fake saas drama ,a drama indeed ,but if we look into the wider picture it actually portrayed the superstitions and preconceived notions prevalent in the then era and also gave us BARRISTER BONDITA ,the way she exposed the two criminals ,again a significant part of the journey to becoming a Barrister.

And at present ,we have the menstruation track about which I've said already .So I personally feel that every track more or less has had some deep connection with the predicaments , superstitions and struggles faced by those wanting to bring a revolution. It's not rubbish.

And I in no way think that a leap is required to keep the show .I'm happy with the present and will be happier if Sampoo and co are ousted!

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

Let's get one thing straight.You were the one claiming about not watching the show for months , doesn't that make your criticisms destructive and pointless.

So,since I've started rationalising ,I'd like to enumerate in a much detailed way though I don't need to do that .

Firstly we all know how momentous and significant the HM track ,along with Saudamini's big revelation. 

Then we came across Anidita and the HM girls vs society and RCs ,again a social issue where Anidita and Saurabh were seen fighting and standing by them,from making them independent to helping them start their own cloth business,thus a revolution in the society.

Third came Gandhiji encouraging Bondita and Greenwood track where again we were showcased education  and the obstacles created by Betty. Though Saurabh's death was uncalled for a proper closure of Saudamini's story was much needed .Again some revolution in the society ,Bondita the first girl to go to school.

Fourth is the fake saas drama ,a drama indeed ,but if we look into the wider picture it actually portrayed the superstitions and preconceived notions prevalent in the then era and also gave us BARRISTER BONDITA ,the way she exposed the two criminals ,again a significant part of the journey to becoming a Barrister.

And at present ,we have the menstruation track about which I've said already .So I personally feel that every track more or less has had some deep connection with the predicaments , superstitions and struggles faced by those wanting to bring a revolution. It's not rubbish.

And I in no way think that a leap is required to keep the show .I'm happy with the present and will be happier if Sampoo and co are ousted!

Well it didn't make me negative because I have been active in social media so I can see what is happening in the show even though I wasn't watching . 

Secondly if you seriously think this show will show revolution than I m sorry . They are fooling the audience with their unnecessary tracks . First of all let's straight move to the show title Barrister Babu - Bondita . Well if they say This story is about women empowerment and about period drama then my answer will be no. What they show in starting from now has a huge change . Firstly you guys are expecting alot from this show when the story isn't build up properly . 

A 11 yr old child artist is left alone to play gopi bahu + little bahu of ITV . Who has now become a cry baby ?? Secondly you are saying about connection what connection is this spreading in current society ? Period drama bolke audience ko ullu bana rahe hai !! 

10% history that's too basic karke revolutionary banaenge ? How ... 

Periods track se umeed thi but nahi kuch nahi dikhaya sivaye sampoorn villain ko ...

Leap is needed because it's uncomfortable to watch some scenes and clips ... This show would have ban but makers are playing safe..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Even with Sampoo become a widow had so much potential. They could have shown how she makes her own place in the society. How she follows her dream to become a singer like even her late husband wanted. Instead they made her a villain. 

they spoilt this whole show by excessive negativity and villains.  They could have shown us sampoorna meeting a nice young man and remarrying,.thus showing that widows can get a second chance at happiness, And kakas prejudices of viewing widows as bad luck omens disappearing....however in their obsession for negativity they made sampoorna as villain..emphasizing that widows in this show are bad luck as she is ruining Anirudh and bonditas life ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ