braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Is it only me who found the behavior of Radha with her Mama totally different from how she has been behaving so far. 

It seemed as if she is not so innocent as she pretends to be and has something in her mind because of which she married a much older man.

For the first time I saw a different shade in her.

Please share your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Even I am surprised a bit but I will wait to see how the story develops. Maybe because Radha knows how her mama is and to what extent he can go. She still has that insecurity of not being good enough for someone and her mama increases it much fold. Let's see how the story unfolds. 

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Even I am surprised a bit but I will wait to see how the story develops. Maybe because Radha knows how her mama is and to what extent he can go. She still has that insecurity of not being good enough for someone and her mama increases it much fold. Let's see how the story unfolds. 

Maybe she has been subjected to I'll treatment at the hands of her Mama that's why she is like this.  He seems to be using her for his financial gains and even now he would try to do the same. The way he touched her gold bangles suggest his greed and his evil eye on her current riches.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

It was definitely surprising but I wouldn't say she has any ulterior motive, as for now.

There have been subtle indications that her mama ill-treated her and used her like a commodity. So obviously she wouldn't be thrilled. And last night also he manipulated her saying she was worthless and would be treated like a servant the moment Brij dies. She can't be so naive to still have positive idea regarding him.

However it's time to show her in a more practical and grey light. I agree with Brij when he said no matter how young she was, she should have some basic common sense. The girl eloped when she was about to be sold off to goons. So she has an understanding of how the real world works and how cruel can people be.

Her happiness makes sense but too much innocence that we have seen so far is a bit difficult to digest. ๐Ÿค”

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Radha is indeed not as straightforward as we thought, as evident with her conversation with that Mamaji, and she did gage the situation and marry him, but it is not possible at this moment to say whether she is playing a game or is indeed just trying to make the best of her current situation in the way she has been taught fit, after all the atrocities she had to face when she was doing the kartavs and all the ideas that have been filled in the head all these years; such as the fact that she will be unfit and be thrown out if anything happens to Brij. 

The way her own eyes shone when she saw the gold coins and jewellery, we have safely assumed it is because she has not seen any of it, but whether that translates into eventual greed or genuine wonder for the riches is still a lil unclear.  Also, it is possible for her to be innocent about the radio, shampoo and such things, but is she really innocent about Brij's intentions towards her or successfully escaping his mansube?  That is for time to tell. 

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nautankitadka

Radha is indeed not as straightforward as we thought, as evident with her conversation with that Mamaji, and she did gage the situation and marry him, but it is not possible at this moment to say whether she is playing a game or is indeed just trying to make the best of her current situation in the way she has been taught fit, after all the atrocities she had to face when she was doing the kartavs and all the ideas that have been filled in the head all these years; such as the fact that she will be unfit and be thrown out if anything happens to Brij. 

The way her own eyes shone when she saw the gold coins and jewellery, we have safely assumed it is because she has not seen any of it, but whether that translates into eventual greed or genuine wonder for the riches is still a lil unclear.  Also, it is possible for her to be innocent about the radio, shampoo and such things, but is she really innocent about Brij's intentions towards her or successfully escaping his mansube?  That is for time to tell. 

its difficult to digest that the girl who ran away to protect herself cant understand the intentions of Brij๐Ÿค” But lets see how it is shown ๐Ÿ˜Š

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: braveheartdoc

its difficult to digest that the girl who ran away to protect herself cant understand the intentions of Brij๐Ÿค” But lets see how it is shown ๐Ÿ˜Š

In all honesty, we have seen how Brij makes her uncomfortable when he tries to touch her hand, and she has every single time been able to dodge the advances. I have felt since the start ki wo part knowingly kiya hai, like he is attracted to her coz she is young, healthy and beautiful, and she's like - I've come to the house with you, but wont let you actually get to me. Umra ka lihaaz karo. She does point out to his weak point - the old age, the balding and the limp and he changes his route. But the domestic violence part, her face while in the kitchen with deep thought, she was thinking about it for sure.

braveheartdoc thumbnail

In all honesty, we have seen how Brij makes her uncomfortable when he tries to touch her hand, and she has every single time been able to dodge the advances. I have felt since the start ki wo part knowingly kiya hai, like he is attracted to her coz she is young, healthy and beautiful, and she's like - I've come to the house with you, but wont let you actually get to me. Umra ka lihaaz karo. She does point out to his weak point - the old age, the balding and the limp and he changes his route. But the domestic violence part, her face while in the kitchen with deep thought, she was thinking about it for sure.

Agreed๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

She manages to escape his advances everytime and also points out his age ๐Ÿ˜†

So yes she is understanding what he is trying to do๐Ÿ˜‰

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Agreed๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

She manages to escape his advances everytime and also points out his age ๐Ÿ˜†

So yes she is understanding what he is trying to do๐Ÿ˜‰

Yepp, she is smartly avoiding it, while also making it evident to his family members whatta creep he seems to be. Bas gold ke chakkar mein behek na jaye madam ๐Ÿ˜ต

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yepp, she is smartly avoiding it, while also making it evident to his family members whatta creep he seems to be. Bas gold ke chakkar mein behek na jaye madam ๐Ÿ˜ต

Agreed maybe she did understand the intentions of Brij but for a better life, she agreed to this marriage and now is trying to make the best out of this situation. I still don't feel she will give in to the lure of gold but yes she might not be as innocent that she pretends to be. I feel she does genuinely care about the people in the family but she also knows how to take care of herself and get what she wants.