Apna Time Bhi Aayega

Reviews Thread - Page 5

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: rekha02

Even I was very confused about ranis talk with Veer . She talked about umeed from whom? 

Did not  Veer say the same to Vikram . This is a girl who never wanted to get married. All she wanted was to study and free her father. Agreed Veer should never have left her but he left her thinking she would be safe in her village which has always been praised by her .now her self respect is hurt and again she is forced to be a wife when there has never been so far anything husband wife like. Look at the way they both were standing apart from each other . There is a new acceptance of the relation as now society the same village binds Rani with her husband the same which her father pointed out. Rani learned it the hard way. The dramatic way it was drumed in her head and Veer's too. Many people can say a lot but they both realised it in the village that they r husband wife . Ranisa looked a bit jealous of Veer Pratap singh rajawat  ki Rani. She does not want to lose Veer to Rani so she will try hard to get him back with love this time. The love shown in not fake like rish showed this time . But this time Rani is not alone she has many people by her side.

Even Rani acceptance is well meant I feel 

It looked real only this time she will get her way by kind words and love. 

Bingo 👏👏 great points. Rani learned it the hard way.

I agree about Ranisa. She’s going to try to win Veer with love this time. She knew she would’ve been alone if she still opposed their relation. So it’s better to play her game with love. But I’m not sure if her acceptance of Rani is well meant. Ranisa isn’t the type of person who would change like this, especially for someone she considers a servant. I still feel her end goal is to create rifts for Rani and eventually have her leave the house. I would absolutely love if that’s not the case.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Feb 12 Episode Review

I was mostly laughing throughout the episode. 🤣

Ranisa is nice hahaha not. Her 180 degree turn is so surprising, I am wondering why no one in the family except Vikram and Digvijay see through it. Her fake crocodile tears, c'mon one doesn't change in a few hours. Taanaz is such a great actress. We can see her pretending to be positive. That's like another level of acting. 😆 I agree with Shaila and Yaso's points earlier about Ranisa. She is planning something major, bigger than what Padmini was even capable of. Like Digvijay said, she doesn't even bow in front of God to ask for what she wants. If she had stayed mad at Veer, she wouldn't have gotten her way anyway. So she became a snake instead. She is going to create big rifts between RanVeer and Veer-Vikram. RanVeer just got to the point where they have started understanding each other and she will continuously create misunderstandings for them (easier now than later). Veer who otherwise would have seen through it won't because he is way too blinded by her.

Veer is her puppy. In a way if she was nice, it's cute. I felt bad for him today a little. He is sooo deprived of motherly love. Poor guy. Now he will do everything Ranisa says lol. Dumb ML is coming up folks, keep an eye out Funny thing was when Ranisa went up, no one followed her up except Veer. No one cares about her 🤣 Only Rani followed her husband up

Vikram is our man. He stood up against Ranisa, asked the right questions. Like he said, he uses his brain unlike others who run on emotions. Ranisa was slightly shocked to see him that way but her crocodile tears over anything anyone says right 😆 We have already seen rifts being created in VV's relationship and it's only going to get worst. The way Vikram said "I am talking to my mom" a few times today is going to make an impact later. Veer can never talk to her like that. With Vikram taking up Ramadheer's case issue, Veer will get more irked, especially because he knows something that Vikram doesn't. I didn't want to see their bond getting ruined but CVs want to ruin every good thing about the show it seems 😃

I have a feeling Rajmata will figure out who Veer's mother is. She is a full detective nowadays 🤣 Also it was soooo funny when Digvijay burst out laughing at the dining table and Rajmata glared at him. He stopped immediately 🤣 Ranisa and Rajmata have the same effect on their sons 🤣

Tomorrow is the 100th episode! Please give us RanVeer scenes. Today was so boring even though I laughed a lot. Thanks to Veer's singing 🤣

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: flamingoAK

Feb 12 Episode Review

Ranisa is nice hahaha not. Her 180 degree turn is so surprising, I am wondering why no one in the family except Vikram and Digvijay see through it. Her fake crocodile tears, c'mon one doesn't change in a few hours. Taanaz is such a great actress. We can see her pretending to be positive. That's like another level of acting. 😆 I agree with Shaila and Yaso's points earlier about Ranisa. She is planning something major, bigger than what Padmini was even capable of. Like Digvijay said, she doesn't even bow in front of God to ask for what she wants. If she had stayed mad at Veer, she wouldn't have gotten her way anyway. So she became a snake instead. She is going to create big rifts between RanVeer and Veer-Vikram. RanVeer just got to the point where they have started understanding each other and she will continuously create misunderstandings for them (easier now than later). Veer who otherwise would have seen through it won't because he is way too blinded by her.

Veer is her puppy. In a way if she was nice, it's cute. I felt bad for him today a little. He is sooo deprived of motherly love. Poor guy. Now he will do everything Ranisa says lol. Dumb ML is coming up folks, keep an eye out Funny thing was when Ranisa went up, no one followed her up except Veer. No one cares about her 🤣 Only Rani followed her husband up

Vikram is our man. He stood up against Ranisa, asked the right questions. Like he said, he uses his brain unlike others who run on emotions. Ranisa was slightly shocked to see him that way but her crocodile tears over anything anyone says right 😆 We have already seen rifts being created in VV's relationship and it's only going to get worst. The way Vikram said "I am talking to my mom" a few times today is going to make an impact later. Veer can never talk to her like that. With Vikram taking up Ramadheer's case issue, Veer will get more irked, especially because he knows something that Vikram doesn't. I didn't want to see their bond getting ruined but CVs want to ruin every good thing about the show it seems 😃

I have a feeling Rajmata will figure out who Veer's mother is. She is a full detective nowadays 🤣 Also it was soooo funny when Digvijay burst out laughing at the dining table and Rajmata glared at him. He stopped immediately 🤣 Ranisa and Rajmata have the same effect on their sons 🤣

Tomorrow is the 100th episode! Please give us RanVeer scenes. Today was so boring even though I laughed a lot. Thanks to Veer's singing 🤣

His singing cracked me up. Yesterday I thought it would make me sad but omg the way I laughed 🤣 Vikram is going to become Rani's protector. Forget Veer. He won't do anything until rani is on the death bed 

flamingoAK thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Fahmida21

His singing cracked me up. Yesterday I thought it would make me sad but omg the way I laughed 🤣 Vikram is going to become Rani's protector. Forget Veer. He won't do anything until rani is on the death bed 

Back to square one, yea yea CVs 🤢

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Fahmida21

Agree

flamingoAK thumbnail

Feb 13 Episode Review

Sweet little episode that covered some of the important relationships in RanVeer's life. In hindsight, it was a drama free, cute 100th episode.

Adamant Veer is back!! The way he walked over to Rani when she was talking on the phone with Dadisa and Birju and took the phone to comfort them, wah wah Mr SIL is super cute 😆He said "Rani doesn't deserve being hurt, I will take care of her always. We all know how nice she is". And then when he saw Rani crying out of happiness, he got worried. Veeru is in loveeeee. 😆 I love seeing him adamant and caring like that. He also made Vikram apologize to Ranisa and comforted Rani saying whatever he has said till now is true and he won't ever make the same mistake of leaving her again. 👏 I would like to keep seeing this Veer. But my favorite part of it all was when Ranisa said Rani keeps making mistakes, Rani turned to look over at Veer and he stepped forward and said "you tell me, I will find a solution" ❤️❤️ My heart ❤️ He really cares for her now.

Rani's heart was fluttering when Veer talked on the phone with her Dadi and Birju. Our girl is falling hard core for her Dr. Sahab. When Ranisa said they have to sleep in the same room, both stumbled but couldn't resist what Ranisa was saying. 🤣 Rani was able to said "how can we be in one room Ranisa" but Veer could only say "us two in one room, I mean..." 🤣 Veeru has no problem 🤣🤪🤪

Ranisa is a fake person. But at least she got RanVeer in one room. 😆 Vikram is rightly suspicious about her. I am glad we got to see VV talking to each other. Vikram apologized to Ranisa but made it clear he is still suspicious of her. Good for him for being straight up. He also warned Veer. Poor chap is most worried that his brother will get hurt. Our Lakshman ❤️ I have a feeling Ranisa might keep doing this drama for a little bit until she gains Vikram's trust and then she will do something crazy. But when she does, Vikram will get it nonetheless.

I think it was the skeleton at the end. I didn't see it anywhere in the room. Plus the head was shaped like a hair bun or skull. I can't wait for Monday's episode!! Valentine's episode and RanVeer in one room ☺️🥳 Veer really needs to clear Rani's doubts and welcome her in his room. All memories of her post wedding in that room are negative. Looking forward to RanVeer

Congrats to the ATBA team on 100 episodes! ❤️

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Feb 13 Episode Review

Sweet little episode that covered some of the important relationships in RanVeer's life. In hindsight, it was a drama free, cute 100th episode.

Adamant Veer is back!! The way he walked over to Rani when she was talking on the phone with Dadisa and Birju and took the phone to comfort them, wah wah Mr SIL is super cute 😆He said "Rani doesn't deserve being hurt, I will take care of her always. We all know how nice she is". And then when he saw Rani crying out of happiness, he got worried. Veeru is in loveeeee. 😆 I love seeing him adamant and caring like that. He also made Vikram apologize to Ranisa and comforted Rani saying whatever he has said till now is true and he won't ever make the same mistake of leaving her again. 👏 I would like to keep seeing this Veer. But my favorite part of it all was when Ranisa said Rani keeps making mistakes, Rani turned to look over at Veer and he stepped forward and said "you tell me, I will find a solution" ❤️❤️ My heart ❤️ He really cares for her now.

Rani's heart was fluttering when Veer talked on the phone with her Dadi and Birju. Our girl is falling hard core for her Dr. Sahab. When Ranisa said they have to sleep in the same room, both stumbled but couldn't resist what Ranisa was saying. 🤣 Rani was able to said "how can we be in one room Ranisa" but Veer could only say "us two in one room, I mean..." 🤣 Veeru has no problem 🤣🤪🤪

Ranisa is a fake person. But at least she got RanVeer in one room. 😆 Vikram is rightly suspicious about her. I am glad we got to see VV talking to each other. Vikram apologized to Ranisa but made it clear he is still suspicious of her. Good for him for being straight up. He also warned Veer. Poor chap is most worried that his brother will get hurt. Our Lakshman ❤️ I have a feeling Ranisa might keep doing this drama for a little bit until she gains Vikram's trust and then she will do something crazy. But when she does, Vikram will get it nonetheless.

I think it was the skeleton at the end. I didn't see it anywhere in the room. Plus the head was shaped like a hair bun or skull. I can't wait for Monday's episode!! Valentine's episode and RanVeer in one room ☺️🥳 Veer really needs to clear Rani's doubts and welcome her in his room. All memories of her post wedding in that room are negative. Looking forward to RanVeer

Today's scenes were sooooo cuteeee. Magic with words❤️

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Feb 13 Episode Review

I too loved this Veer and his promises , care. Rewatched those parts over and over. I am glad that Vikram still doesn't trust Rani Sa. You are right about Vikram. After all we are always right about Vikram🤣🤣 

I too think Rani sa will wait till she gains Vikram's trust but whenever she does it Vikram will know that's her and her fake story.

I too think it's skeleton and waiting for Monday's episode. Want Ranveer full episode. They are in one room

Superb Review as always

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

You are AK47 dear

thanks for the review

loved each bit of it

Feb 12 Episode Review

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Akanksha

But with what grit she still entered the room commendable

Then thought to return back and give excuse to RaniSa,  so sweet of Rani's character

the corridor walk of Veer does not reflect anything, but I feel there will be some mischief of his

Wanted badly the skeleton scene with the new artist.  If I get that I am elated

the stuck shawl reminded my FF, where had written how her duppatta gets stuck to the furniture of the room

Feb 13 Episode Review