Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Thanks darling ❤️ It brightened up my mood too. Otherwise I would never wake up at 6:30am for anything 🤣 ATBA what have you done 🤣

after the slap (2nd one) I want Rani and Vikram to have a scene where they just bond and Rani handles Vikram, like a Bhabi-Devar scene 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

after the slap (2nd one) I want Rani and Vikram to have a scene where they just bond and Rani handles Vikram, like a Bhabi-Devar scene 

i too want it

caller123 thumbnail

February 10th 

Surely Briju will reenter he story. Still his intentions are pure. He just want to see Rani is happy and he knows Ran well. He thinks Rani is hiding something regarding marriage. 

It's only his methods are wrong and he just don' think before he does anything. 

Hope that Veer be too possessive when Briju enters again. And RanVeer have great understanding by then. Briju might come to do a job in Jaipur surely to keep an eye on Rani. 

I just don't want him to be negative. I didn't get Veer and Briju's glare on each other. I can understand Briju glaring at Veer. He still thinks that Veer will do something wrong to Rani. Veer? Did he glare because he doesn't like Briju's interference or because he didn't di anything tos top Rani getting humilated in front of the village?

Rani kept quiet when Briju said "I know you want to cry but you suppress your tears. "  I feel she is also scared of the reaction of Rani Sa and  she knows Veer does no disobey Rani Sa. And all that happened through the day might have taken a troll on her. After all in that day morning only she gained conscious after almost two days.

Vikram - He was truly proud of his bhai. He fought for this only. He got slapped, scolded but he never let it go. He will truly become a good lawyer and h knows Rani Sa's intentions too. So Veer is going on with slap treatment. Vikram earlier too told Veer about Kiara , he didn't listen. Same will go with Rani Sa. 

Glad Kiara's truth is out.  Waiting two brothers to handle Kiara on this. Waiting for their reactions on this. 

So Rani Sa went half way and returned. Even though i's heavily raining and shutters are closed she heard everything. She was not there when Veer said She is Rani Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat's Rani.But those words are ringing in her ears. 

So role reversal. Earlier LHF rang in Veer's ears and ours too. Now hers.

So Kiara too won't stop for now. 

love the glare Veer gave to villagers when Rani closed her eyes. She is surely had weakness and in the morning he asked her to rest , evening told her he is leaving her forever which shocked her, then villagers humilated her , tried o remove Sindoor. Surely it might be too much for her as she was weak at that time. 

From the time they came to Balia  they didn't have rain . So the rain symbolizes a new change in their relationship which Veer confirmed with his monologue.

Rani, I feel she is still scared . She doesn't know what has Veer in his mind. She knows he is good and knows his mood changes too. 

Dadisa did what  we wanted Rajmata to do. She taught him about the married life . If it's not much that was needed for him. Hope he now starts working on his vows. 

I don't want Rani Sa to be another Padmini Masi who will be plotting behind but this is what they are going to do. Same ITV routesmiley15 Padmini Masi did the same for one month then Rani Sa did her work now again Rani Sa becoming Padmini Masi. So boring.

Since November it was misunderstanding we witnessed now we need positive thing between he duo. 

Pls CVs , work on educational track. Veer's roos and car accident rather than Saas Bahu. We are not interested on Saas bahu.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Feb 11 Episode Review

It was a meh filler episode with hints about future tracks. The next track will be Ranisa being a snake and Veer's adoption. On the side, they will show Ramadheer and education track I suppose.

Episode starts with Rani's bidaai (girl leaving her father's home officially post marriage). They even played a bidaai song for us to feel sentimental 😆 I felt bad for Rani watching it. They have made her into a ping pong ball.

RanVeer had a 1-1 conversation on the way to Jaipur at a tea stall. It was a very confusing conversation to watch. I didn't quite get what Rani was trying to get across. She said she felt bad and said Veer is rightly apologizing. But for what? For leaving her there or taking her back? But what I did get out of it was she now has to depend on someone else which is something she never wanted to do. In front of the villagers too, she was hurt that someone else had to come save her. She wanted to become an independent girl and now by virtue of marriage, she has to depend on Veer (and Veer on her but she hasn't acknowledged that yet). But what does that actually mean as his wife? I think she is just confused herself given the quick change of events. All she really wanted was to study.

Veer also said it's easy to make promises and tough to stand by them. He said he might continue making mistakes and hurting her but he will always come back and stand in front her with his head down and apologize. It's sweet to know that Veer will not leave Rani's side no matter what. Even if they fight, they will deal with it. That's an important step in any relationship. When the relation is vulnerable, you don't want the other person thinking about ending it. But they need a private acceptance of husband-wife. They have accepted it in their heads, but they need the other to know that too. If they do it in front of a crowd, the other is bound to feel it is for the crowd. Hope to see that somewhat sooner than later.

After getting home, we saw Ranisa doing her fake drama. Both Digvijay and Vikram were suspicious of her behavior. They both know Ranisa the best obviously, so they are bound to be suspicious. I think she will reveal her thoughts in front of Digvijay so the viewers will get to know her evil side behind the new kindness. Digvijay is useless. Even if he finds out, he won't be able to do anything.

Both RanVeer had confused expressions at Ranisa's drama. Veer fell for it obviously. I don't know if Rani did but she was just shaken. Poor girl, dealing with so much. Like I said, ping pong ball. This change in relations (Veer-Vikram, Veer-Ranisa, Ranisa-Rani) will result in just more drama and the one who is going to suffer is Rani. She is at the giving end for everyone 😕

caller123 thumbnail

Feb 11 Episode Review

It was a meh filler episode with hints about future tracks. The next track will be Ranisa being a snake and Veer's adoption. On the side, they will show Ramadheer and education track I suppose.

Episode starts with Rani's bidaai (girl leaving her father's home officially post marriage). They even played a bidaai song for us to feel sentimental 😆 I felt bad for Rani watching it. They have made her into a ping pong ball.

RanVeer had a 1-1 conversation on the way to Jaipur at a tea stall. It was a very confusing conversation to watch. I didn't quite get what Rani was trying to get across. She said she felt bad and said Veer is rightly apologizing. But for what? For leaving her there or taking her back? But what I did get out of it was she now has to depend on someone else which is something she never wanted to do. In front of the villagers too, she was hurt that someone else had to come save her. She wanted to become an independent girl and now by virtue of marriage, she has to depend on Veer (and Veer on her but she hasn't acknowledged that yet). But what does that actually mean as his wife? I think she is just confused herself given the quick change of events. All she really wanted was to study.

Veer also said it's easy to make promises and tough to stand by them. He said he might continue making mistakes and hurting her but he will always come back and stand in front her with his head down and apologize. It's sweet to know that Veer will not leave Rani's side no matter what. Even if they fight, they will deal with it. That's an important step in any relationship. When the relation is vulnerable, you don't want the other person thinking about ending it. But they need a private acceptance of husband-wife. They have accepted it in their heads, but they need the other to know that too. If they do it in front of a crowd, the other is bound to feel it is for the crowd. Hope to see that somewhat sooner than later.

After getting home, we saw Ranisa doing her fake drama. Both Digvijay and Vikram were suspicious of her behavior. They both know Ranisa the best obviously, so they are bound to be suspicious. I think she will reveal her thoughts in front of Digvijay so the viewers will get to know her evil side behind the new kindness. Digvijay is useless. Even if he finds out, he won't be able to do anything.

Both RanVeer had confused expressions at Ranisa's drama. Veer fell for it obviously. I don't know if Rani did but she was just shaken. Poor girl, dealing with so much. Like I said, ping pong ball. This change in relations (Veer-Vikram, Veer-Ranisa, Ranisa-Rani) will result in just more drama and the one who is going to suffer is Rani. She is at the giving end for everyone 😕

Superb . You have said it all.❤

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

February 10th 

Surely Briju will reenter he story. Still his intentions are pure. He just want to see Rani is happy and he knows Ran well. He thinks Rani is hiding something regarding marriage. 

It's only his methods are wrong and he just don' think before he does anything. 

Hope that Veer be too possessive when Briju enters again. And RanVeer have great understanding by then. Briju might come to do a job in Jaipur surely to keep an eye on Rani. 

I just don't want him to be negative. I didn't get Veer and Briju's glare on each other. I can understand Briju glaring at Veer. He still thinks that Veer will do something wrong to Rani. Veer? Did he glare because he doesn't like Briju's interference or because he didn't di anything tos top Rani getting humilated in front of the village?

Rani kept quiet when Briju said "I know you want to cry but you suppress your tears. "  I feel she is also scared of the reaction of Rani Sa and  she knows Veer does no disobey Rani Sa. And all that happened through the day might have taken a troll on her. After all in that day morning only she gained conscious after almost two days.

Vikram - He was truly proud of his bhai. He fought for this only. He got slapped, scolded but he never let it go. He will truly become a good lawyer and h knows Rani Sa's intentions too. So Veer is going on with slap treatment. Vikram earlier too told Veer about Kiara , he didn't listen. Same will go with Rani Sa. 

Glad Kiara's truth is out.  Waiting two brothers to handle Kiara on this. Waiting for their reactions on this. 

So Rani Sa went half way and returned. Even though i's heavily raining and shutters are closed she heard everything. She was not there when Veer said She is Rani Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat's Rani.But those words are ringing in her ears. 

So role reversal. Earlier LHF rang in Veer's ears and ours too. Now hers.

So Kiara too won't stop for now. 

love the glare Veer gave to villagers when Rani closed her eyes. She is surely had weakness and in the morning he asked her to rest , evening told her he is leaving her forever which shocked her, then villagers humilated her , tried o remove Sindoor. Surely it might be too much for her as she was weak at that time. 

From the time they came to Balia  they didn't have rain . So the rain symbolizes a new change in their relationship which Veer confirmed with his monologue.

Rani, I feel she is still scared . She doesn't know what has Veer in his mind. She knows he is good and knows his mood changes too. 

Dadisa did what  we wanted Rajmata to do. She taught him about the married life . If it's not much that was needed for him. Hope he now starts working on his vows. 

I don't want Rani Sa to be another Padmini Masi who will be plotting behind but this is what they are going to do. Same ITV routesmiley15 Padmini Masi did the same for one month then Rani Sa did her work now again Rani Sa becoming Padmini Masi. So boring.

Since November it was misunderstanding we witnessed now we need positive thing between he duo. 

Pls CVs , work on educational track. Veer's roos and car accident rather than Saas Bahu. We are not interested on Saas bahu.

Agree with it all twinnie ❤️ Veer was in perfect husband mode. Rani was just lost and scared. I can't wait for the two brothers to deal with Kiara 🤣 it's going to be a treat to watch.

CVs, please work on education track, Veer's roots and accident. Don't turn Ranisa into Padmini 2.0.

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Feb 11 Episode Review

you said it all tbh. in this new game of Ranisa, the ones most hurt will initially be Rani, but right behind her will be Veer. the way Ranisa is playing with both their emotions, they're both going to break and it hurts because Rani has done nothing but be a good human, to everyone in that house. I REALLY HOPE that whilst plotting against them, Ranisa has a little realisation that this is wrong.  

caller123 thumbnail

Agree with it all twinnie ❤️ Veer was in perfect husband mode. Rani was just lost and scared. I can't wait for the two brothers to deal with Kiara 🤣 it's going to be a treat to watch.

CVs, please work on education track, Veer's roots and accident. Don't turn Ranisa into Padmini 2.0.

UL - CVS pls we want this only. We don't want Padmini 2.0

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

you said it all tbh. in this new game of Ranisa, the ones most hurt will initially be Rani, but right behind her will be Veer. the way Ranisa is playing with both their emotions, they're both going to break and it hurts because Rani has done nothing but be a good human, to everyone in that house. I REALLY HOPE that whilst plotting against them, Ranisa has a little realisation that this is wrong.  

Really hope so too!! And you are right. Rani alone cannot be hurt now. Veer will be hurt with her because they are tied together. Yayayayya. My girl Rani doesn't have to face it alone 😆 Veer anyway promised to himself he will stand up for her against all her life problems.

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Feb 11 Episode Review

Even I was very confused about ranis talk with Veer . She talked about umeed from whom? 

Did not  Veer say the same to Vikram . This is a girl who never wanted to get married. All she wanted was to study and free her father. Agreed Veer should never have left her but he left her thinking she would be safe in her village which has always been praised by her .now her self respect is hurt and again she is forced to be a wife when there has never been so far anything husband wife like. Look at the way they both were standing apart from each other . There is a new acceptance of the relation as now society the same village binds Rani with her husband the same which her father pointed out. Rani learned it the hard way. The dramatic way it was drumed in her head and Veer's too. Many people can say a lot but they both realised it in the village that they r husband wife . Ranisa looked a bit jealous of Veer Pratap singh rajawat  ki Rani. She does not want to lose Veer to Rani so she will try hard to get him back with love this time. The love shown in not fake like rish showed this time . But this time Rani is not alone she has many people by her side.

Even Rani acceptance is well meant I feel 

It looked real only this time she will get her way by kind words and love.