Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by flamingoAK

The way Veer is going on with his doctor-patient story, that’s the next thing he’s going to propose. “I can’t leave my patient alone at night either, will sleep right next to her.” 🤣🤣

This will be a beautiful treat for us 🤣

Feb 6 Episode Review

It was a cute filler episode. Looks like they wanted to drag the Ranisa drama to next week. 

Veer’s dilemma was again shown in detail, which means something is going to happen. Whenever Veer’s monologues start including “I need to leave now”, something major happens. It was really nice to get perspective on Veer’s thinking through his conversation with Vikram. A mother’s love is what he truly wants and he has to earn it unlike Vikram or Nandini. Vikram asked whether that love is worth it if he needs to change who he is and what he wants. 👏 Vikram is truly our voice. I hope Vikram stands up against Ranisa next week. He knows how his bro and bhabhi feel and he knows Veer has a hard time going against Ranisa. Hopefully he can step in and yell at Ranisa or something 

Without all this Ranisa drama, Veer has become a good wife loving man 😆 when Rani started getting up to do work after gaining consciousness, he stepped forward, pushed her shoulders and body back and told her she isn’t going to do any work. Then when she came out worried for Surti, he thought something happened to her and checked her forehead, etc. And then eventually even helped Surti Devi give birth! Would’ve never imagined Veer from 2 months go to do any of this 🤣 man the effect this woman has on him ❤️

Birju is truly a good man with a good 6th sense of judging people. His banters with Kiara today were funny. It was also cute that they were matching in purple 🤣 it was really surprising to see true love like this in ITV that isn’t between the leads. Kiara as usual is a lost cause. I hope they do more with her character than uselessly running behind Veer. 

They have already hinted the next track will include Ramadheer. There was lots of screen time spent on Ramadheer from Dadisa-Veer to Pinkoo-Rani to Veer-Rani conversations. Adoption track might not happen immediately but will in the upcoming short term.

Next week will be a rough road, but hopefully with light at the end of the tunnel like Fahmida said ❤️

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago

Feb 6 Episode Review

It was a cute filler episode. Looks like they wanted to drag the Ranisa drama to next week. 

Veer’s dilemma was again shown in detail, which means something is going to happen. Whenever Veer’s monologues start including “I need to leave now”, something major happens. It was really nice to get perspective on Veer’s thinking through his conversation with Vikram. A mother’s love is what he truly wants and he has to earn it unlike Vikram or Nandini. Vikram asked whether that love is worth it if he needs to change who he is and what he wants. 👏 Vikram is truly our voice. I hope Vikram stands up against Ranisa next week. He knows how his bro and bhabhi feel and he knows Veer has a hard time going against Ranisa. Hopefully he can step in and yell at Ranisa or something 

Without all this Ranisa drama, Veer has become a good wife loving man 😆 when Rani started getting up to do work after gaining consciousness, he stepped forward, pushed her shoulders and body back and told her she isn’t going to do any work. Then when she came out worried for Surti, he thought something happened to her and checked her forehead, etc. And then eventually even helped Surti Devi give birth! Would’ve never imagined Veer from 2 months go to do any of this 🤣 man the effect this woman has on him ❤️

Birju is truly a good man with a good 6th sense of judging people. His banters with Kiara today were funny. It was also cute that they were matching in purple 🤣 it was really surprising to see true love like this in ITV that isn’t between the leads. Kiara as usual is a lost cause. I hope they do more with her character than uselessly running behind Veer. 

They have already hinted the next track will include Ramadheer. There was lots of screen time spent on Ramadheer from Dadisa-Veer to Pinkoo-Rani to Veer-Rani conversations. Adoption track might not happen immediately but will in the upcoming short term.

Next week will be a rough road, but hopefully with light at the end of the tunnel like Fahmida said ❤️

Bro love the way you write. Today's episode was like a little bit of sweets because a spicy meal 🤡

Feb 6 Episode Review

Wow❤️

Agree👏

Originally posted by Fahmida21

Bro love the way you write. Today's episode was like a little bit of sweets because a spicy meal 🤡

Aww thank you, I’m blushing ☺️ it was like dessert before the spicy meal 😆

Feb 8 Episode Review

What a heavy episode. Don't watch it if you are sensitive. 

The best part about the episode was Ranisa and Kiara left in the first 10 minutes with not many dialogues 😊 Imagine what kind of idiot Ranisa is that she drove 7-8 hours to get to Balia just to have Veer spill the truth and then left right away. It goes to show till what extent she can go to fulfill what she wants. Psycho woman, seriously.

Veer looked so scared when he saw Ranisa in Balia. Poor boy. He finally told Rani the truth. It was painful to watch. Like Vikram said, he turns into a robot at the sight of Ranisa. I don't want to try to explain spineless Veer. But I will say he is superb at suppressing his own emotions in front of Ranisa. Her coming there scared him to another level. I really don't understand how one can still want love from someone who is so mean to him all the time. I don't care if that person is his mother, some kids grow up hating their parent for their behavior. Veer calls Rani too nice. But Veer is too nice, but for Ranisa only. Even after Ranisa left, the first thing that came out of his mouth was "let's go Vikram". Like bro, your wife is sitting on the ground crying like a maniac and you didn't even look at her once, forget trying to explain yourself.

Rani fell to the ground hearing the truth. But like I had said a few days ago, she will understand him and will even push him to fulfill Ranisa's wish. And she "happily" did that, "you should leave...I don't want Ranisa to get mad again. Don't think too much, I am fine." She followed it by saying "you should have let me know earlier, it wouldn't have been this painful. For you or Ranisa". She didn't even say herself but her eyes gave that away. Again the CVs made her look like a perfect goddess of a woman. But this time, I get it. What binds both RanVeer in a different way is the love for their parent(s). They will never let the other do something that goes against their parent since they both know the value. This made watching the episode more painful. Rani was crying yet had a smile on her face throughout. 

Vikram was our man. "I won't leave without bhabhisa". I wish his brother said that instead 🤣 He was so angry but what can he really do if Veer is so adamant.

Finally, the last few scenes, Rani hands Veer the pickles for Rajmata and Nandini and says "bas itna hi tha" (that was it). Veer repeats it "bas itna hi tha". She said it for the pickles. He said for their relationship. But if you watch it carefully, he almost says it like a question. And then the saddest part starts. Veer walks away, both are crying as their memories play back from pre-wedding to post-wedding. Makes us realize what a long way they have come. Rani waves her hand as Veer sits in the car, both just look at each other as the car moves forward slowly. They played "do pal" from Veer Zaara to make us cry even more lol. This was heart breaking to watch, again don't if you are sensitive. 😭

I don't want to blast Veer. I think we all saw this coming in a way. His confusion, their moments together, his love for Ranisa, all that has led to this moment. It just means that it will only get better from here; him telling the truth and leaving was their lowest point in this track. I am glad they wrapped up the leaving process in today's episode itself. Now Veer can move on from "I need to leave" to something else. I feel really bad for Rani, she doesn't deserve this. I wish she was less kinder in a way, but her being so understanding made Veer fall for her even more.

There is no precap for tomorrow yet, likely means it's going to be a good episode as per our analysis 😆 hold your belts ladies, it's going to be an emotional ride! 🤗

Feb 8 Episode Review

The best part about the episode was Ranisa and Kiara left in the first 10 minutes with not many dialogues 😊 Imagine what kind of idiot Ranisa is that she drove 7-8 hours to get to Balia just to have Veer spill the truth and then left right away. It goes to show till what extent she can go to fulfill what she wants. Psycho woman, seriously.

Veer looked so scared when he saw Ranisa in Balia. Poor boy. He finally told Rani the truth. It was painful to watch. Like Vikram said, he turns into a robot at the sight of Ranisa. I don't want to try to explain spineless Veer. But I will say he is superb at suppressing his own emotions in front of Ranisa. Her coming there scared him to another level. I really don't understand how one can still want love from someone who is so mean to him all the time. I don't care if that person is his mother, some kids grow up hating their parent for their behavior. Veer calls Rani too nice. But Veer is too nice, but for Ranisa only. Even after Ranisa left, the first thing that came out of his mouth was "let's go Vikram". Like bro, your wife is sitting on the ground crying like a maniac and you didn't even look at her once, forget trying to explain yourself.

Rani fell to the ground hearing the truth. But like I had said a few days ago, she will understand him and will even push him to fulfill Ranisa's wish. And she "happily" did that, "you should leave...I don't want Ranisa to get mad again. Don't think too much, I am fine." She followed it by saying "you should have let me know earlier, it wouldn't have been this painful. For you or Ranisa". She didn't even say herself but her eyes gave that away. Again the CVs made her look like a perfect goddess of a woman. But this time, I get it. What binds both RanVeer in a different way is the love for their parent(s). They will never let the other do something that goes against their parent since they both know the value. This made watching the episode more painful. Rani was crying yet had a smile on her face throughout. 

Vikram was our man. "I won't leave without bhabhisa". I wish his brother said that instead 🤣 He was so angry but what can he really do if Veer is so adamant.

Finally, the last few scenes, Rani hands Veer the pickles for Rajmata and Nandini and says "bas itna hi tha" (that was it). Veer repeats it "bas itna hi tha". She said it for the pickles. He said for their relationship. But if you watch it carefully, he almost says it like a question. And then the saddest part starts. Veer walks away, both are crying as their memories play back from pre-wedding to post-wedding. Makes us realize what a long way they have come. Rani waves her hand as Veer sits in the car, both just look at each other as the car moves forward slowly. They played "do pal" from Veer Zaara to make us cry even more lol. This was heart breaking to watch, again don't if you are sensitive. 😭

I don't want to blast Veer. I think we all saw this coming in a way. His confusion, their moments together, his love for Ranisa, all that has led to this moment. It just means that it will only get better from here; him telling the truth and leaving was their lowest point in this track. I am glad they wrapped up the leaving process in today's episode itself. Now Veer can move on from "I need to leave" to something else. I feel really bad for Rani, she doesn't deserve this. I wish she was less kinder in a way, but her being so understanding made Veer fall for her even more.

There is no precap for tomorrow yet, likely means it's going to be a good episode as per our analysis 😆 hold your belts ladies, it's going to be an emotional ride! 🤗

couldn't have said better. amazing as always. this is going to be one hell of an emotional ride but it much needed one. ☺️

Feb 8 Episode Review

Great review as always❤️❤️

though we knew this was coming cannot help getting mad at him.🤣

We have become like Veer now🤣

AK amazing review

Veer lied

he told Rani it was his decision

it was not his it was RaniSa

In the letter he had written Ranisa  but while telling he told it is his

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

AK amazing review

Veer lied

he told Rani it was his decision

it was not his it was RaniSa

In the letter he had written Ranisa  but while telling he told it is his

Thank you ❤️

Oh yes. I hated how he said it. 😊 Rani understood it was due to Ranisa because of Vikram’s burst of anger on her. 

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago