Kappal's Double Standards & Aly Goni Xposed n Rahul Rocked

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

so i will start from BB hypocracy and double standard for bahu  whn Tharki word was used by Nikki Tamboli for Rahul Vaidya before  Fake Finale ............ ths kappal was shamlessly smiling n jumping on sofa by laughing loudly ......................... and today same word was used by Rakhi for Abheenav n channel muted tht word ................????????????? why selective moral policy for kappal and othr contestent ..

a man is calling a woman Gandagi ... gandagi is NOT muted by channel bt a woman is calling a Man is Tharki has been MUTED ????????????  cause he is Bahu ka Pati ????????

why channel had NOT taken any ACTION whn same word was used by Tamboli?

secondly Rubina " herself claimed Non-Hinsa , Non-Violence group had crossed LIMITS today... lier woman 

ABheenav used Rakhi 

for content

for immunity

for track

for screen space 

made her wear saree🤢

laughed , hugged and roamed around by giving her signal n Rubeena allowed them to do ths untill Rakhi was her PUPPET like Nikki is under rubhinav camp ........

selective dumbness of kappal ................

then Aly goni and Abheenav tried to be over smart bt BB Xposed them.. suppeerrrbbb

Aly is most fake and once again BB Xposed HIm wth his over smartness ... and decode their plan ..

abheenav in kitchen area last night said i have NO interest to win ths Task bt i want Aly to manuplate Rahul n buy his shares so tht he cannot win...

but Aly said Rahul is playing solo ............ which is a win win FOR ALL RKVians that Rahul did NOT help him.... and 

Rahul after BB announcement confronted Aly n his fakness and as he always want to remain in good books... i guess aly is the most DISRESPECTFUL guy in house towards women n then abheenav....

thanku BB for Xposing them n can u please KICK OUT ths FREELOADER now who always 

show lack of interest

lack of enthusiasm and lack of winning spirit ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

thanku Rakhi and Rahul for playing whole heartedly and thanku BB for appreciating their hard wrk

star of the episode was Devoleena who confronted and showed mirror to Rubeena tht u did wat ? talked abt ur merriage n divorce drama was NOt tht for task or content???????? n u r judgng Rakhi n her matter n calling it fake n for content ??????

jas whn laughed over rakhi nose matter she was evil tht time n now Rubeena is most devlish woman wth no sentiments ...........

wat Rakhi did trully deserve wat she is going through bt wat kappal does is also loosing RESPECT in geenral audinece sight every day stooping low ..

i am PROUD to be RKVians as he has shown respect towards women, played game gently and his strength is his Calmness....n RKVians i assure YOU RKV is WINNING ths SEASON as Scene Palty Ga ... in sha ALLAH 

Edited by TanShi_CrazyLuv - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

How is aly goni fake?? He played a wrong game but I don't think that makes him fake. And can you please tell me the episode where rubinav laughed when nikki called rahul a tharki

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I used to hate Rahul and support Rubina .Nowadays Rahul is coming across very likable while Rubi is unbearable. 

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

How is aly goni fake?? He played a wrong game but I don't think that makes him fake. And can you please tell me the episode where rubinav laughed when nikki called rahul a tharki

see the fake finale episode right before rahul's exit episode ............ these two were laughing loudly on sofa whn nikki was assassinating his character and  even Rahul mentioned in episode to Nikki abt ths hope PH shows that ...................

n Aly is Fake as he wants to stay in good terms wth everyone not only wth ts kappal as he always fight n then manofy even salman n rakhi sensed that

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aly is a wuss, every week he gets told to play openly but he doesNt get it. Its his loss because he can never win now. You can see his facial expressions dont match with what hes saying or doing esp in Abhinavs case but he rather be sly and be fake. I think once Jasmine comes she will ruin his game even further by openly going against Ruby lol. Makes me respect Rahul who is real atleast. 

Abhinav on the other hand thinks hes some smart cookie when hes super dumb. He got told off for wanting to do fake arguement and ruined todays task by playing like a spineless loser. I love BB for trolling him its my favourite part of the episodes ðŸ˜†

Also Aly is a loser for always trying to get the task radh ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¬ he has no sportsmanship !

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

see the fake finale episode right before rahul's exit episode ............ these two were laughing loudly on sofa whn nikki was assassinating his character and  even Rahul mentioned in episode to Nikki abt ths hope PH shows that ...................

n Aly is Fake as he wants to stay in good terms wth everyone not only wth ts kappal as he always fight n then manofy even salman n rakhi sensed that

Does aly really do that?? I don't think so. He just never keeps grudges about any people. Yes if someone has hurt him badly then he just ignores the person or feels irritated by the presence of that person which is quite normal and natural. And aly himself knows that in his and abhinav's fight both of them have said nasty stuffs to each other so maybe because of that he patched up with him😊. I find aly to be a very real contestant😳. I love his and rahul's friendship and brotherhood😳

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

so people get exposed and unexposed based on their equation with Rahul? ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Aly is a wuss, every week he gets told to play openly but he doesNt get it. Its his loss because he can never win now. You can see his facial expressions dont match with what hes saying or doing esp in Abhinavs case but he rather be sly and be fake. I think once Jasmine comes she will ruin his game even further by openly going against Ruby lol. Makes me respect Rahul who is real atleast. 

Abhinav on the other hand thinks hes some smart cookie when hes super dumb. He got told off for wanting to do fake arguement and ruined todays task by playing like a spineless loser. I love BB for trolling him its my favourite part of the episodes ðŸ˜†

Also Aly is a loser for always trying to get the task radh ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¬ he has no sportsmanship !

Can't agree more and i loved the way Rahul confronted HIM and atleast  said wat  u did was wrong and u can alliance wth ppl for game n its ur choice n now in sha ALLAH Rahul will shine even more as already Rakhi warned him and he also knows its Aly strategy even now Aly is COMPLETELY out of winning race... Aly always get failed to BE like PARAS who was gem in making tasks Radh

abheenav said "  ab mai demgh lagaonga " and task radh bt BB trolled both Aly n Abheenav LOL n yes  Jas will mess wth aly's game ..wait n watch hahha 

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

so people get exposed and unexposed based on their equation with Rahul? ðŸ˜†

BB 

Salman and Rakhi Xposed him and Rahu already knws usko sb k sath acha rehna hai LOL and Jas will SPOIL  his game jo bachi hai n  he is OUT of winning race  .. rest i respect ur POV 

Rahul is Shining all the way n most REAL contestent

hasini009 thumbnail

Arshi calling Rahul tharki, its their bisiness. None of Rubinav’s business. and there was no back story behind it.

but Rakhi calling Abhinav tharki, there was a back story of ‘entertainment gate’ and ab Kavitha ko bhi add kiya. ‘Tharki hain, Kavita ke saath bhi aisa hi kiya hoga.....blah blah blah’

Paani nahi, kaan ke neeche jor se dena tha. Julie ke bhoot utar jaati. Rubina kuch seekho Debo se. next time uss despo cheap Rakhi aise ghatiya harkat/baat ki toh paani vaani nahi, jhadu ya chappal se maaro, aur nikal jao ghar se.

Edited by hasini009 - 3 years ago