Kaatelal & Sons

Episode - 59 Bhagam Bhag

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

So today's episode was divide into two parts . First part is goes to house drama which I don't think we need to discuss . However I liked dharampal insults πŸ€£...

Part - 2 

Garima called pramod and explain the fiasco . Pramod for a moment he is shocked and then he laughed and blush ... It was so cute finally he was happy . His parents thought now the couple have sort out their fight they were happy.  Pramod asked them he will be taking susheela and he took the passes from them and says love you . 

In the shoot , sattu is standing outside and confused where to change and narrating his script and the police saw sattu and tries to arrest him after sattu viral picture goes viral. Pramod comes in the time and they run ...

πŸ€ͺsignificant 1 - susheela wanted to run away but she never knew that pramod  will join her too. The way they were escaping and pramod holding her hands was a hint . He will never leave her alone . 

They finally enter into a building and straight went to a room πŸ€ͺ.. susheela confront him and he tell her the matter . Then she asked him to go outside as she has to change into susheela . Pramod said if she wanted him to get arrested by police.  He asked her he will closed his eyes and sit opposite . πŸ€£πŸ‘ waah beta waa mauke pe chauka koi pramod se seekhe significant two this is the third time I guess where susheela changing in front of him . Which is so personal thing ...

Police start hitting the door and pramod changes his clothes ...🀣 note room does have washroom ...damn did he change in front of her ?? Hmm 

Okay so police entered and pramod again saved themselves by saying they are artist which they are .. 

Well I was laughing in second part as pramod was laughing why πŸ€£and it was funny to see them running and end up together in room .

Precap as usual susheela is still adamant in her decision ... and chachi exposed the truth that susheela isn't in home .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Jagat is damn smart yaar, chori ka paisa chor khud haath me de raha tha πŸ€”

Ghar girwi rakhne ke liye tayyar hai DP without asking family..whatta joke! πŸ˜³

Thank God Pramod ko pata chala..loved all the SuMod bits β€οΈ

He is sacchi her guardian angel πŸ€— Kya hero lagta hai bhai β˜―️

MIL se kyun bachaya yaar..would have been great for her to see her susheel-a bahu πŸ˜†

Sattu ne kab change kiya Pramod ke saamne? Ye pehli baar hai πŸ˜²

She has changed in the washroom before this even if he was in the girl's room πŸ˜’

Waiting for tommorow 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Jagat is damn smart yaar, chori ka paisa chor khud haath me de raha tha πŸ€”

Ghar girwi rakhne ke liye tayyar hai DP without asking family..whatta joke! πŸ˜³

Thank God Pramod ko pata chala..loved all the SuMod bits β€οΈ

He is sacchi her guardian angel πŸ€— Kya hero lagta hai bhai β˜―️

MIL se kyun bachaya yaar..would have been great for her to see her susheel-a bahu πŸ˜†

Sattu ne kab change kiya Pramod ke saamne? Ye pehli baar hai πŸ˜²

She has changed in the washroom before this even if he was in the girl's room πŸ˜’

Waiting for tommorow 

Kiya hai I guess ek kidnapper sequence mei tha .. when was standing outside but this was the first time in front of him .

What do you of tomorrow ? I am glad pramod didn't scold her but make her understand unlike ITV Male leads πŸ€£..

He is back to naughty and the way he was closing the doorπŸ€ͺhe wanted to be with her alone ...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Kiya hai I guess ek kidnapper sequence mei tha .. when was standing outside but this was the first time in front of him .

What do you of tomorrow ? I am glad pramod didn't scold her but make her understand unlike ITV Male leads πŸ€£..

He is back to naughty and the way he was closing the doorπŸ€ͺhe wanted to be with her alone ...

She was inside, he was outside then. 

Aaj toh ye green room tha with mirror πŸ™ˆ

Pramod kya chillata, he wanted her to be safe first.

Yes, Ranjha ki aatma ghus gayi thi usme πŸ™ŠπŸ€£πŸ’•

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

The relief on his face when he got to know about Hooda, was priceless.

He truly is her Guardian Angel.

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Foxii

He is her future spouse and there is no doubt tbh . That relief and that blush ...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Foxii

Aaj toh kya bachaya Ranjhe ne apne Heer ko πŸ₯²

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

felt terrible for garima for taking it upon her to try to save susheela ...while dp banked on sattu, others didnt & jagat does aag mei ghee dalne ka kaam...

chalo, garima alerted pramod of this kaand & he did get some sense of relief by telling susheela the truth...at least she has an internal monologue of reflecting over the scenario without a definitive answer....

precap: she's really gonna chase after hooda even after all the mess??? ...family is confounded about sattu being deemed as a thief....even though i would despise to see it but in order to keep up with the core & w/o further protracting this robbery track, i would like it if emi or bank wale barge in to remind about debt forgiveness deadline thus paving way for k&s & other future opportunities to pursue dreams or whatever...

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

felt terrible for garima for taking it upon her to try to save susheela ...while dp banked on sattu, others didnt & jagat does aag mei ghee dalne ka kaam...

chalo, garima alerted pramod of this kaand & he did get some sense of relief by telling susheela the truth...at least she has an internal monologue of reflecting over the scenario without a definitive answer....

precap: she's really gonna chase after hooda even after all the mess??? ...family is confounded about sattu being deemed as a thief....even though i would despise to see it but in order to keep up with the core & w/o further protracting this robbery track, i would like it if emi or bank wale barge in to remind about debt forgiveness deadline thus paving way for k&s & other future opportunities to pursue dreams or whatever...

Well she is close to her dreams plus if you would see chachi blurt the truth that susheela isn't in home . So it doesn't matter ...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Well she is close to her dreams plus if you would see chachi blurt the truth that susheela isn't in home . So it doesn't matter ...

The behnon ka pyaar..their understanding for each other's motivations and dreams touched my heart! πŸ’•