Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Can someone tell sirat she isnt cute

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Again i find myself beyond frustrated watching her expressions - shes so over the top🤢

actually parlour ki saugand and even her ladisar - are all over the top it makes me wonder what is in their water

also i think everyone is brain damaged if a man grabbed a girl its creepy imagine someone you dont know hugs your daughter or friend - you wont say should i hook you up with them

what are the writers and production smoking

its like because its kartik its not creepy i remember him talking on the phone for hours with kairav when he didnt even know him it was creepy then and NOW

also kartik's literal lack of interest in sirat - or finding out who she is in todays episode is so off putting

because logically naira played dead before

he should have gotten to the bottom of it not high tailed back to udaipur

and kept saying why are you worried for the sake of his kids his duty should have been who is she i shall find out...at least some brains came into the creatives as in the precap he tries to find out at least

--also he has the money to find out who she is- he really has nothing better to do not like he works or anything plus churail riya is caring for akshu🤣

and kairav is busy in his own world

today shivangis shinny black wig looked worse than usual as it literally drowned her little head inside. Also i dont know why they keep reiterating dushman dude is not her boyfriend like we know by now there is no way sirat will ever have anyone as annoying as she is

i think the real conspiracy theory is they all want to marry her off so they dont have to deal with her🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hahah. 

Ngl I tried to watch Sirat and her family scenes today because they mentioned Kartik but I just couldn’t. Their acting is so off putting. 

Shivangi really needs to work on her tone and accent. Her delivery is getting worse with each epis. The dialogues seem so stiff because all she does is shout. There’s no variation in her tone. I think since most of the emphasis is on the accent, that’s the only thing which comes across and it’s bad. 

Anyways, trp increased, so Sirat is not going anywhere for the time being. They need to make her a little soft though because she’s just coming across as rude and too self centred. 

Kinda okay with Kartik for now because he was shocked with Sirat and don’t forget he identified Naira’s body this time around. He doesn’t want to give himself or his kids any fake hope, which is acceptable. 

Rhea and Manish are absolute worse & need to leave pronto. I know Kartik is good looking and rich but why does every woman fawn over him at the cost of their respect? And Manish’s main baap hon needs to stop. He’s forgotten how to act and his character is such a flip flop. 

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira_123

Hahah. 

Ngl I tried to watch Sirat and her family scenes today because they mentioned Kartik but I just couldn’t. Their acting is so off putting. 

Shivangi really needs to work on her tone and accent. Her delivery is getting worse with each epis. The dialogues seem so stiff because all she does is shout. There’s no variation in her tone. I think since most of the emphasis is on the accent, that’s the only thing which comes across and it’s bad. 

Anyways, trp increased, so Sirat is not going anywhere for the time being. They need to make her a little soft though because she’s just coming across as rude and too self centred. 

Kinda okay with Kartik for now because he was shocked with Sirat and don’t forget he identified Naira’s body this time around. He doesn’t want to give himself or his kids any fake hope, which is acceptable. 

Rhea and Manish are absolute worse & need to leave pronto. I know Kartik is good looking and rich but why does every woman fawn over him at the cost of their respect? And Manish’s main baap hon needs to stop. He’s forgotten how to act and his character is such a flip flop. 

Lol Manish has no experience as a good father -- honestly

🤣he didnt really father keerti properly -- and married her off to an abusive douchebag

and was only obsessed with kartik who could not be bothered🤣

for him above his kids - suwarna was important (with her low cut blouses🤣)

Rather than tell his kids kartiks mom committed suicide...he had them believe he had an affair +_+ which for me is as dumb as suwarna giving shubham away for kartik

what can he teach kartik about being a father? hence i find his scenes of him teaching him comical 

agree with the flip flop terminology he does dadi type harkats despite being a classy business man 

Rhea is kind of creepy i have to admit the actress is good with the overly sweet face and then turning dark i prefer her over vedika🤣

i hated the sickeningly sweet act vedika had 

I feel after years of playing naira - shivangi couldnt do much else 

well that and the writers couldnt fathom writing anything else as her character

Lol m sure as a father of two kartik doesnt want another child her behavior is very similar to kairav🤣"Tries too hard to be cute"

rsmolvi.24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The woman whose role Rhea is she actress as swetha from kutumb 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I'd got to say this . The makers do have a way around naira kartik 😆 I saw the epi where kartik spots sirat for the first time ..I am a huge fan of song and dance and yr does it very well.......I can see why trps r back ..audience dont care about who kartik loved and how much. They might do it again with sirat but sirat is more feisty (that is..she calls herself that but we all know what goenka ppl do to the ladies brains) ..but I am getting this feeling , it might work for them..the risk ..

The predictions uff...sirat will fit into naira s shoes and forget boxing lol...kartik will def brin her as his children's caretaker

J.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Lol Manish has no experience as a good father -- honestly

🤣he didnt really father keerti properly -- and married her off to an abusive douchebag

and was only obsessed with kartik who could not be bothered🤣

for him above his kids - suwarna was important (with her low cut blouses🤣)

Rather than tell his kids kartiks mom committed suicide...he had them believe he had an affair +_+ which for me is as dumb as suwarna giving shubham away for kartik

what can he teach kartik about being a father? hence i find his scenes of him teaching him comical 

agree with the flip flop terminology he does dadi type harkats despite being a classy business man 

Rhea is kind of creepy i have to admit the actress is good with the overly sweet face and then turning dark i prefer her over vedika🤣

i hated the sickeningly sweet act vedika had 

I feel after years of playing naira - shivangi couldnt do much else 

well that and the writers couldnt fathom writing anything else as her character

Lol m sure as a father of two kartik doesnt want another child her behavior is very similar to kairav🤣"Tries too hard to be cute"

Nowadays, reading comments here is lot more entertaining than the show 😂 

You nailed it with Manish’s characteristics 👏🏻👏🏻🤣

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rsmolvi.24

The woman whose role Rhea is she actress as swetha from kutumb 

no Riya is an actress called Priyamvada. I saw her in MTV splitsvilla sometime back. She’s cute,