Has Rakhi Dave invested heavily in Vanraj 's office?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Remember Rakhi came to Vanraj house to get signatures from Kinjal.  May be she had heavily invested in Vanraj office.  Generally,  In corporate,  a replacement of a 28yrs experienced person Will not happen with a fresher unless the fresher is the kin of a major investor.  Such kids study MBA and straight take up a Director  position.  The way Kinjal was appointed and Rakhi gets all news on Vanraj,  may be she is playing it to insult Vanraj.  

As far I remember that in  toshu   and kinjal engagement   rakhi invite  a special guest and I think that special guest was  mrs  desai  whose son try to molest pakhi 

May be mrs desai s related to CEO dholakia  so it was easy for rakhi to give  kinjal to such higher postiton  

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago

[QUOTE=surabhi01]

As far I remember that in  toshu   and kinjal engagement   rakhi invite  a special guest and I think that special guest was  mrs  desai  whose son try to molest pakhi 

May be mrs desai s related to CEO dholakia  so it was easy for rakhi to give  kinjal to such higher postiton  

[/QUOTE

May be yes.  Rakhi hand is there secretly in both Vanraj job loss and Kinjal 's job offer.  Next would be Kanya's insult in office to such an extent that she may be forced to quit.  Rakhi always enjoys Tamasha , for her it would be fun jobless illegal couple and both Any and Anirudh giving troubles to them.  

Rakhi just wants kinjal to return home leaving toshu.. and the way toshu is behaving she better leaves..