Imlie ki zabardast zimmedari

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Aditya's anger was not at all strong. He was looking like "Main dhak chuka hu". Aur Imlie? Itne sabkuch hone ke baad, Aditya ke complaints ke baad bhi zabardasti zimmedari leke khadi rahi hai. Kaha gay is chokri ke aathma samman? Imlie is shameless to repeat her pati jaap. It's a pure torture to Adi. I love Imlie, but ye sab tho bahut disgusting che to me.

This is the first time I'm seeing a female lead with itni besharami. Even Gopi vahu never forced her patni dharam on Aham. Especially her weakness was mostly because of her illiteracy. Once she educated she took stand for herself.

Here Imlie is educated, scholar student, but has no self respect. 

What if the story reversed. Imlie is married and she doesn't accept Adi as her husband. Then Adi Imlie ke khar rehkar zabardasti pati jaap nail karta rehta tho kya log aise hi support karegi? Then feminists will bash Adi for creating problems btw Imlie and husband. 

Waise, Malini ke ek choti se rejection se itni irritated hua Adi. However accha hua Aditya saare frustration showered over Malini😆pata nahi Imlie beech mein aake bolegi ya nahi. Whatever, don't want Imlie to fix things right between Aditya and her Sautan

Edited by Anshman - 3 years ago

I think Imlie will try to mend things between adi & malini. ðŸ¤”She might give some lecture on pati n patni's relationship to malini and advice her to do something special for adi to sort out their issues. Adi will be happy and apologize to malini. They will patch up.  I want malini to expose imlie's name in it by saying it to adi that it was all imlie's plan to unite us. ðŸ¤“ 

She is like dogs  tail ...itni jaldi nahi sudharegi ..adi should really kick her out of the house ...tab jaake uska respect jaagega ....😡

Secondly imlie se padhai toh nahi hoti ..toh atleast kal woh apna gyaan ka pitara bandh rakhe .adi aur moon ke liye ...😆

Why I feel yeah kudegi phir se apni beizzati karane ðŸ¤”....she said na I am used to it😆

And jab self respect jagega tab adi uske peeche jayega I hope ... because he has started seeing difference in himself and moon ...jabki moon is not like that and she don't deserve ...paar adi ka kya ...uske dimaag mein imlie hai aur zimedari moon ki hai because hevhas convinced himself that 7yrs affair shadi was his destination....but pyaar aur friend ship ka difference he did not understand 

Originally posted by water_83

She is like dogs  tail ...itni jaldi nahi sudharegi ..adi should really kick her out of the house ...tab jaake uska respect jaagega ....😡

Secondly imlie se padhai toh nahi hoti ..toh atleast kal woh apna gyaan ka pitara bandh rakhe .adi aur moon ke liye ...😆

Why I feel yeah kudegi phir se apni beizzati karane ðŸ¤”....she said na I am used to it😆

And jab self respect jagega tab adi uske peeche jayega I hope ... because he has started seeing difference in himself and moon ...jabki moon is not like that and she don't deserve ...paar adi ka kya ...uske dimaag mein imlie hai aur zimedari moon ki hai because hevhas convinced himself that 7yrs affair shadi was his destination....but pyaar aur friend ship ka difference he did not understand 

Imlie is another version of Kulfi vahu😆. Kal ke episode me Imlie ke lecture hogi. Ye makers clg track lati tho kuch progress hoti instead of Imlie's besharami ki patni dharam. Imlie Aditya ko aise pooja karti rahe tho Aditya won't mind her. She should stay away from him and her patni dharam. Avoid him. Aditya se zyada acha ladke ke saath friendship bhi hona chahiyethabhi jaakar Aditya ka attitude towards Imlie will change

Aathma samman🤣 and tv bahus/ patnis..

What a joke! 

Humare tv b/ps ko self respect naam ka kuch nahi hota hai..audience won't like it😌 

They like jerks like ahem,arnav,shivay, raman, abhi trashing docile sanskari abla nari's like gopi, kushi, anika,ishita,pragya 

Suhaagan, sindoor, mangalsutra, pati parameshwar, abusive pyar..only these words are found in their dictionary.