What do you think about current track? - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Don't worry,nobody will be offended here as this place seems to belong to mature people unlike twitter where some of the blind fans of Kanika kapur are always ready to pounce on the people who even post anything remotely negative about her.and the amount of shit they daily post about Mohit vidhi and the makers seriously, I am appalled at their maturity level.i mean you are free to criticize but it should be constructive and meaningful.criticizing somebody in order to make your idol look even greater is unfair.

I don't think that makers are going to show any missions as such tracks need a lot of funds and right now this seems to be a low budget serial. But yes they  can show a rescue mission from terrorists in Bhopal itself as the one in which Vijay was martyred with Shravan leading the same and succeeding in it. Shravan has not yet been appreciated and rightfully rewarded for his capabilities in the show. By now what has been narrated in the story, he seems to be an extremely brave soldier with commando like qualities.he needs to be recognized for these qualities by his seniors at Bhopal. It will definitely be a cherry on cake for the viewers

Originally posted by anchal1234

I don't think that makers are going to show any missions as such tracks need a lot of funds and right now this seems to be a low budget serial. But yes they  can show a rescue mission from terrorists in Bhopal itself as the one in which Vijay was martyred with Shravan leading the same and succeeding in it. Shravan has not yet been appreciated and rightfully rewarded for his capabilities in the show. By now what has been narrated in the story, he seems to be an extremely brave soldier with commando like qualities.he needs to be recognized for these qualities by his seniors at Bhopal. It will definitely be a cherry on cake for the viewers

Every body is busy in appreciating suman including the whole malhotra clan ...no body focuses on shravan. Edkv2 has become a family drama. Now avni's love story is also become priority for cvs. I am dying to watch some army track, but yaha to bas badminton hi milta hai ...

Originally posted by anchal1234

Don't worry,nobody will be offended here as this place seems to belong to mature people unlike twitter where some of the blind fans of Kanika kapur are always ready to pounce on the people who even post anything remotely negative about her.and the amount of shit they daily post about Mohit vidhi and the makers seriously, I am appalled at their maturity level.i mean you are free to criticize but it should be constructive and meaningful.criticizing somebody in order to make your idol look even greater is unfair.

I am always more fond of shravan as I find his character layered and have more spark. Not that I don't like suman's character, it's just that her character is too perfect for my taste. Therefore, replacement of suman didn't bother me much. Kanika replaced at that time when show was already going downhill so I was pretty normal. No doubt Kanika and mohit's chemistry is magical but vidhi-mohit is bad not either. Basically, I fine with both the suman as long as Mohit is shravan😈

Edited by rbpll - 3 years ago