Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

In the show Radha is beauty and she is innocence with that endearing mischievousness. She also kinda reminds me of Geet from Jab We Met in the sense... Yeh Apni Khud Ki Favourite Hai 😉😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKVmnI2JA2O/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Agreed! I love the innocence, subtlety and beauty Pranali and her character Radha brings to this tale. Coming from a humble background, she is very excited about even simple things like badaam or radio or shampoo. She brings a smile to our faces with her mere presence smiley31

Her scenes with Rab Rab and the girls are absolutely delightful smiley36 

With Brij, they are uncomfortable because it is borderline domestic violence sometimes, but she still manages to ignore the advances and changing it to humor smiley27

Also it is kinda cute how she is trying to make the family her own and is genuinely concerned for everyone and their welfare; esp. Uday Puttarji and Amrit in the last few days. She's gonna be their special gang-wali and secret-keeper someday smiley9

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Radha is beauty with humour 😳 Pranali is doing a fabulous job as Radha 👏 

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: nautankitadka

Agreed! I love the innocence, subtlety and beauty Pranali and her character Radha brings to this tale. Coming from a humble background, she is very excited about even simple things like badaam or radio or shampoo. She brings a smile to our faces with her mere presence smiley31

Her scenes with Rab Rab and the girls are absolutely delightful smiley36 

With Brij, they are uncomfortable because it is borderline domestic violence sometimes, but she still manages to ignore the advances and changing it to humor smiley27

Also it is kinda cute how she is trying to make the family her own and is genuinely concerned for everyone and their welfare; esp. Uday Puttarji and Amrit in the last few days. She's gonna be their special gang-wali and secret-keeper someday smiley9

agreed she is so cute and bilkul bholu.. I love her scenes.. I think she will create her place in everyone hearts  with her nature..she will surely mend the relationship between father and son and even she will develop a good friendship bond with uday..waise dekha jaaye toh radha and uday dono bahut hi bhole hai

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

she is so innocent😆 

her 'sharmana' was toooo cute..

ye kal rat ho gaya ji...  🤣smiley37

Pranali is doing nice❤️

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Krish58

agreed she is so cute and bilkul bholu.. I love her scenes.. I think she will create her place in everyone hearts  with her nature..she will surely mend the relationship between father and son and even she will develop a good friendship bond with uday..waise dekha jaaye toh radha and uday dono bahut hi bhole hai

I hope she finds a great support system in the girls and boys and gets to live her youth too, she has already started bridging the gap between Uday and Brij, but she also needs to join the girl gang so she gets some gossip worth hearing rather than the elder gen who is only concerned about her maritial relationship and less about her growth as an inidividual. She deserves all the happiness in the world! 🤗

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I'm also waiting to see her with the girl gang - Amrit and Vashma....  share more scenes the three of them.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Radha is still one of my favourites and the charm left in KUDCA ❤️