Shaadi Mubarak

Rati stole the show today!

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I loved today's episode. And omg Rati was so good in it. 👏👏👏

The dialogues and scenes were really good. When she said she hasn't seen KT's single film, but today he played his best part, that scene was so good. 'main toh aaj aapki fan ho gayi' 'autograph dijiye na' (this was too sarcastic and funny😆)

'Bheek nahi mangi thi maine aapse' - this one took the cake! It was awesome. This was really needed. 👏👏

KT needs to realise that he's not doing some favour on Preeti by lying to her. Can understand his dilemma but lying in this situation was never gonna work. Its an insult to the whole essence of their friendship as rightly pointed out by Preeti. I'm glad she got to know before its too late.

Even when she said that 'yeh toh Preetiji hain..inko jaise business partnership karayi thi waise hi shaadi ki gaadi bhi chala lenge' my heart cried for Preeti then. 😭 She's realised everyone takes her and her emotions for granted. Then the whole flashback with sad Iktara in background was lovely

Preeti's anguish, hurt, shock everything was beautifully portrayed by Rati. ❤️

Tomorrow's episode is again gonna be fire. Kusum-Preeti break up. More drama and that too intense one. I'm loving this!

Can't wait for them to reconcile now!

Edited by rdrp17 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rdrp17

I loved today's episode. And omg Rati was so good in it. 👏👏👏

The dialogues and scenes were really good. When she said she hasn't seen KT's single film, but today he played his best part, that scene was so good. 'main toh aaj aapki fan ho gayi' 'autograph dijiye na' (this was too sarcastic and funny😆)

'Bheek nahi mangi thi maine aapse' - this one took the cake! It was awesome. This was really needed. 👏👏

KT needs to realise that he's not doing some favour on Preeti by lying to her. Can understand his dilemma but lying in this situation was never gonna work. Its an insult to the whole essence of their friendship as rightly pointed out by Preeti. I'm glad she got to know before its too late.

Even when she said that 'yeh toh Preetiji hain..inko jaise business partnership karayi thi waise hi shaadi ki gaadi bhi chala lenge' my heart cried for Preeti then. 😭 She's realised everyone takes her and her emotions for granted. Then the whole flashback with sad Iktara in background was lovely

Preeti's anguish, hurt, shock everything was beautifully portrayed by Rati. ❤️

Tomorrow's episode is again gonna be fire. Kusum-Preeti break up. More drama and that too intense one. I'm loving this!

Can't wait for them to reconcile now!

Me too loving this.

Now the show is on right path.

Rati toh I don't have words to express what I feel watching her performance.

She is too good. 💓💓💓💓