List your top 3 Asian shows - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Leprechaun

Squeezing myself into the conversation πŸ€£

You've watched Yanxi Palace πŸ˜² 70 epis πŸ˜² Tbh the epi number is the only thing that's stopping me from watching πŸ˜³

Okkkaay lemme add it to my shortlist then we'll find a thread to discuss πŸ€£

Oh no you missed a gem then.

The female lead is so amazing. She is strong, smart, revengeful, manipulative (if needed). I have not only watched but re-watched it. Apart from the main lead the queen's character has my heart.

Though I was AWOL but the forum is pretty much dead. πŸ˜† Recently I am in TGCF mode. I watched the donghua that made me miss the XL and HC so I re-read the entire book. After finishing the book I missed them even more and started reading it again. The hangover is real here.

Originally posted by ShiriFictionPen

I have seen and love all of them 

Thanks ❀

Have you seen doctor prisoner? Its my current fav. Totally blew my mind.

Originally posted by Ianoconic

Oh no you missed a gem then.

The female lead is so amazing. She is strong, smart, revengeful, manipulative (if needed). I have not only watched but re-watched it. Apart from the main lead the queen's character has my heart.

Though I was AWOL but the forum is pretty much dead. πŸ˜† Recently I am in TGCF mode. I watched the donghua that made me miss the XL and HC so I re-read the entire book. After finishing the book I missed them even more and started reading it again. The hangover is real here.

I might start Yanxi tomorrow πŸ€£ Actually I was searching for what to watch next! πŸ˜† Don't even ask, I went missing enough till my notification got buried deep. 

I planned to start the Donghua by January. Thank Goodness someone told me this part barely covered Ban Yue Pass. πŸ€“ Procrastinating helped me a lot here πŸ€£ I can go re-read but can't wait to watch epis.😡

Have you seen doctor prisoner? Its my current fav. Totally blew my mind.

I have not. Adding it to the list, thanks for suggestingπŸ€—

Squeezing myself into the conversation πŸ€£

You've watched Yanxi Palace πŸ˜² 70 epis πŸ˜² Tbh the epi number is the only thing that's stopping me from watching πŸ˜³

Okkkaay lemme add it to my shortlist then we'll find a thread to discuss πŸ€£

I had also decided not to watch because of that but then my friend literally forced me to watch it πŸ˜†

I had also decided not to watch because of that but then my friend literally forced me to watch it πŸ˜†

I have many costume shows in my list which are too big πŸ˜† need some energy to watch. Btw are you binge-watching Xu Kai's shows? I'm seeing you've finished almost all of his shows.

I have many costume shows in my list which are too big πŸ˜† need some energy to watch. Btw are you binge-watching Xu Kai's shows? I'm seeing you've finished almost all of his shows.

Oh not really, most of the suggestions I get is his shows πŸ˜… coincidence πŸ˜†

I might start Yanxi tomorrow πŸ€£ Actually I was searching for what to watch next! πŸ˜† Don't even ask, I went missing enough till my notification got buried deep. 

I planned to start the Donghua by January. Thank Goodness someone told me this part barely covered Ban Yue Pass. πŸ€“ Procrastinating helped me a lot here πŸ€£ I can go re-read but can't wait to watch epis.😡

I remembered IF when I was typing something else and indiaforums was in suggestions .πŸ˜†

I tried to hold back so bad but then I couldn't so I watched the episodes. Its fine if you don't watch it now. Only ban yue plot has been covered. I wish the drama adaptation happens soon. I heard untamed team is doing it. Hope they have good budget. Untamed was pretty average budget show. if not for the beautiful leads and engaging story some glaring errors were difficult to avoid. TGCF deserve to be as grand as the book is. I can't compromise on anything when it comes to 'Crimson rain sought flower '.πŸ˜›

I remembered IF when I was typing something else and indiaforums was in suggestions .πŸ˜†

I tried to hold back so bad but then I couldn't so I watched the episodes. Its fine if you don't watch it now. Only ban yue plot has been covered. I wish the drama adaptation happens soon. I heard untamed team is doing it. Hope they have good budget. Untamed was pretty average budget show. if not for the beautiful leads and engaging story some glaring errors were difficult to avoid. TGCF deserve to be as grand as the book is. I can't compromise on anything when it comes to 'Crimson rain sought flower '.πŸ˜›

Yes, I'm glad that they took it. Did you read about those tweets where they listed all possible reasons why TGCF can't be made into a drama? Among everything, they listed two main and both sounds absurd to me. The complexity of the characters and life after death concept. I'm sure this is not the only show that's gonna show a ghost as a character. And the complexity, I doubt cuz (comparing the closest example) 2HA's gate of life and death is more complex than anything in TGCF. And few other reasons were there.... one was the gender switch. 

Just like you said the casting has to be top-notch. If not it's gonna disappoint all of us. I hope they do justice to the characters. And especially Hua Cheng 

Btw did you watch Scarlet Heart Chinese ver? 

Oh not really, most of the suggestions I get is his shows πŸ˜… coincidence smiley36

I've finished almost all of his works (even the least popular onessmiley22). Coincidence, I doubt smiley37 one(~) of your connections must be his fansmiley36

Kdramas 

My mister 

Secret love affair 

Weight lifting fairy 

Cdramas

untamed 

Find yourself 

Ashes of love 

Taiwanese 

Someday or One-Day 

Before we get married