it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by AnjuRish

Another perspective is that he has had some emo support in his Amma his sisters his friends 

Here apart from Rabia and her fam I do not see any constant emo support in her life

So she feels she is loosing control and she is doing her best to hold on to want she knows by trying to identify the issues 

I feel her ..I had been Der ..plus as a mother she feels she knows what's best for her baby

yeah definitely, there are people in Sarangs life that give him emotional security and feel the same pain as he does, especially his mom. Although Alia has Rabia she doesn’t really relate to Alia. 

But unfortunately Alia’s need to control everything might be her undoing.

Posted: 3 years ago

[QUOTE=music_l0ver036]

yeah definitely, there are people in Sarangs life that give him emotional security and feel the same pain as he does, especially his mom. Although Alia has Rabia she doesn’t really relate to Alia. 

But unfortunately Alia’s need to control everything might be her undoing.

[/QUOTE

So true, Alia is reacting to situations by making rash & unwise  decisions that are going to prove very troublesome for her.
There is so much therapy this girl needs! 

I am sorry for her, feeling her sense of suffocation with both Sarang & her mother but not liking her v much at present simply because she is forgetting any sense if ethics.