it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better

Posted: 3 years ago

Sarang and Alia at their base appear to be complete opposite to each other. We saw that when Alia was pointing out all the things she wanted in a donor and he didn't check any of the boxes. On top of that, Sarang explicitly has stated that he doesn't want to bring a child into this world where as Alia thinks that will be the only thing that will bring her love and peace. Sarang doesn't want to even have a chance of being the kind of father he had and Alia wants to do everything in her power to not make her child(ren) feel that way. Both are in the extremes. Both are right in their own respect. You can't blame either of them for wanting to have the future they want to. Having said all that, the current situation has put BOTH of them in a predicament and both of them don't know how to move forward. Alia doesn't want her plan to change because she has really thought of everything to the t with this child. Sarang being the kind of person he is wants to do the right thing and be there for his child. Alia, not knowing how to move forward with the news of Sarang being the father, is making impulsive decision to get his signature without his consent and throwing money at Sarang hoping she can go back to her plan all along. Sarang thinking he needs to be different than his own father is trying to overcompensate by being with Alia at every waking moment or thats what it seems like. As much as Sarang's heart is in the right place, he is quite literally suffocating Alia. He can be very convincing when he needs to be. And as the children's father, he does have a right to want to be there, but he is also being a little too much in my opinion. Just because he is there physically doesn't mean it will make the situation any simpler. 

At the end of the day, Alia should have talked to Sarang when she found out the truth instead of going behind his back. All the points she made about why Sarang doesn't need to co-parent with her were correct, however, she should have taken a different approach.  So with Alia's practicality pushing away Sarang and his intense emotional tendencies pushing Alia, I am very interested to see how the story moves forward. Their extreme personalities are really going to clash A LOT before they find a balance where each of them can calm the other with how they each see the world. 

I know a lot of people are not happy with how Alia handled the situation but when Type A personalities like Alia think they are losing control they tend to grab even at straws to make sure they are holding on. I don't agree with how Alia is doing this but that's kind of the beauty of this whole situation. They're both going to make mistakes and not be perfect and learn from each other. 

I just really hope they have good communication because moving forward if they can't talk to each other about their impulsive decisions then that will have an effect on the baby, which is the last thing either of them wants. 

So with all that said, I think it's going to be a lot worse before they figure out a way make things better. What do y'all think? 

Great analysis! I have to catch up, missed a couple of episodes this week. Will watch them, and get back to this post hahaha. 

A great analysis. And about the last bit, I agree and I am so hyped for it!

Its going to be a long tough journey for both of them as they are poles apart in personalities. If Alia is organized and has the time setup for the goals in life Saarang too has the determination to start from scratch in a metro city and carve a niche for himself ( wìth time). The circumstances have put them in the situation none of them can quit. Alia has to give birth , saarang has to make sure he is taking care of both.

Saarang is quite protective and overconcerned for Alia..the button scene was very good but the way her pregnancy news got out before the interview was silly . It does get annoying for Alia  Even i dont like the way she thinks she is better than him but time is going to give them new experiences and hopefully it would be interesting for us to see their journey.

Originally posted by Nutella03

Great analysis! I have to catch up, missed a couple of episodes this week. Will watch them, and get back to this post hahaha. 

looking forward to hearing your thoughts 

Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

A great analysis. And about the last bit, I agree and I am so hyped for it!

me too! It’s taking an interesting turn and I wanna see what Alia and Sarang do next! 

Originally posted by -sakshi-

Its going to be a long tough journey for both of them as they are poles apart in personalities. If Alia is organized and has the time setup for the goals in life Saarang too has the determination to start from scratch in a metro city and carve a niche for himself ( wìth time). The circumstances have put them in the situation none of them can quit. Alia has to give birth , saarang has to make sure he is taking care of both.

Saarang is quite protective and overconcerned for Alia..the button scene was very good but the way her pregnancy news got out before the interview was silly . It does get annoying for Alia  Even i dont like the way she thinks she is better than him but time is going to give them new experiences and hopefully it would be interesting for us to see their journey.

I get exactly what you mean about polar personalities. Sarang is super impulsive, he left home and his city basically without a penny, like who does that? Moving to a city without an idea of what you’re gonna do, where you’re gonna live and without money isn’t the kind of Alia would ever do. But to Sarangs credit he found a way to make it work for himself. He found a place to live and found his people rather quickly. He knows how to adapt! But then again I do not like the way he’s been overcompensating with this pregnancy. He doesn’t need to be near Alia 24/7. Being there and wanting to take responsibility is one this but suffocating Alia and letting the pregnancy slip is another. 

I agree with your other point about Alia as well. She does indeed have a superiority complex. She is not better than Sarang just because she had money growing up and has “better” etiquette. It’s classism 101. However, the way she handled the press was phenomenal. She knows how to take something that’s out of her control and put it under her control. She thrives under pressure and it’s amazing to watch her. I’m hoping whatever she’s planning to do about Sarang by finding his weak spot doesn’t pan out because she starts falling for him. Sarang is so sweet but he’s also making careless mistakes.
So yeah I’m super excited to see what happens next! 

Originally posted by music_l0ver036

I get exactly what you mean about polar personalities. Sarang is super impulsive, he left home and his city basically without a penny, like who does that? Moving to a city without an idea of what you’re gonna do, where you’re gonna live and without money isn’t the kind of Alia would ever do. But to Sarangs credit he found a way to make it work for himself. He found a place to live and found his people rather quickly. He knows how to adapt! But then again I do not like the way he’s been overcompensating with this pregnancy. He doesn’t need to be near Alia 24/7. Being there and wanting to take responsibility is one this but suffocating Alia and letting the pregnancy slip is another. 

I agree with your other point about Alia as well. She does indeed have a superiority complex. She is not better than Sarang just because she had money growing up and has “better” etiquette. It’s classism 101. However, the way she handled the press was phenomenal. She knows how to take something that’s out of her control and put it under her control. She thrives under pressure and it’s amazing to watch her. I’m hoping whatever she’s planning to do about Sarang by finding his weak spot doesn’t pan out because she starts falling for him. Sarang is so sweet but he’s also making careless mistakes.
So yeah I’m super excited to see what happens next! 

Agree Saarang doesnt need to be near her 24/7 plus he needs to realise that krodhwati likes to maintain distance from her employees.One thing is confusing me ..does Alia really like Kavya with Saarang., like she was telling kavya that she and saarang look good together ( or she is trying to convince herself that they are together ) whereas she seems to be little jealous of Kaavya..you know this girl thing.

Originally posted by -sakshi-

Agree Saarang doesnt need to be near her 24/7 plus he needs to realise that krodhwati likes to maintain distance from her employees.One thing is confusing me ..does Alia really like Kavya with Saarang., like she was telling kavya that she and saarang look good together ( or she is trying to convince herself that they are together ) whereas she seems to be little jealous of Kaavya..you know this girl thing.

To be honest I don't think Alia has really thought of Sarang as a life partner. There are moments where he makes her smile and makes her feel better and if anything she would consider him as a friend before she realizes any type of romantic feelings. And from what she's seen it seems like there is something between Kavya and Sarang. She is probably jealous but isn't necessarily aware of it. 

Another perspective is that he has had some emo support in his Amma his sisters his friends 

Here apart from Rabia and her fam I do not see any constant emo support in her life

So she feels she is loosing control and she is doing her best to hold on to want she knows by trying to identify the issues 

I feel her ..I had been Der ..plus as a mother she feels she knows what's best for her baby