Rihanna tweets about Farmers Protest: and what about Bollywood? - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Heisenberg17_

lmao, yeh sure, let's talk about something you have absolutely no clue about. πŸ˜†

Why do people expect celebs to comment on everything? most of them are clueless idiots, case in point, Rihanna.  It's better to remain quiet than to speak and expose your ignorance, a rule to live by.  Sure, if you can argue your case beyond pasting an article, go for it, but what does Rihanna know about the farm bills? fck all.

And if you read properly, all she questioned was why nobody is talking about the cruelty and injustice inflicted upon farmers. You don't need to know about the farm laws to condone harassment.. anywhere in the world. 

I don't expect celebrities to comment on everything, but when you can comment on BLM.. why not on a huge movement within your own country. 

Matter of fact is.. Indian artists are all sold and spineless :)

I am reading the bill right now... trying to simplify and understand it.

Farmers ko problem kaunse part se hai ? Agar centralise ho raha hai, farmers can do business from any place in the country, any state govt can't levy unnecessary fee (so no exploitation), legal framework (so middle men can't cheat them)... where's the issue?

Won't farmers earn more, do safe business, won't be cheated? Unlike previously how middle men would buy for peanuts and sell her for much more... farmers ko tab toh paisa hi nahi milta tha yaar. Abhi itna suvidha milega toh problem kyu hai ?

Originally posted by Real.Madrid

And if you read properly, all she questioned was why nobody is talking about the cruelty and injustice inflicted upon farmers. You don't need to know about the farm laws to condone harassment.. anywhere in the world. 

I don't expect celebrities to comment on everything, but when you can comment on BLM.. why not on a huge movement within your own country. 

Matter of fact is.. Indian artists are all sold and spineless :)

lmao, it's not just Rihanna who doesn't know what she's talking about, neither do you.  Cruelty and injustice? like what? blockading highways, making life difficult for millions of people, vandalising cell towers, rioting on republic day and hoisting a Khalistani flag on the lal qila,, attacking the police with swords/axe, including lady officers, trying to run them over with tractors, injuring hundreds, and many are in ICUs... and when the police put up fencing in response to this, cry harassment.

This is not a huge movement, most of the country's farmers are not protesting, and they support these farm bills, the ones protesting/rioting are being led by rich upper caste land owning farmers from Punjab, Haryana, and western UP, and not everyone in these protests are farmers either.

Edited by Heisenberg17_ - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Heisenberg17_

lmao, it's not just Rihanna who doesn't know what she's talking about, neither do you.  Cruelty and injustice? like what? blockading highways, making life difficult for millions of people, vandalising cell towers, rioting on republic day and hoisting a Khalistani flag on the lal qila,, attacking the police with swords/axe, including lady officers, trying to run them over with tractors, injuring hundreds, and many are in ICUs... and when the police put up fencing in response to this, cry harassment.

This is not a huge movement, most of the country's farmers are not protesting, and they support these farm bills, the ones protesting/rioting are being led by rich upper caste land owning farmers from Punjab, Haryana, and western UP, and not everyone in these protests are farmers either.

Khalistani flag πŸ˜‚ there we go again... how come the same flag is not Khalistani when the Sikh regiment uses it while defending the country? It's the Nishan Sahib which is there outside every gurdwara. The swords were in retaliation, Sikhs wear that to defend themselves. Making life difficult of whom? The locals don't seem to complaining, other than the few "locals" that got violent and started pelting stones on protesting farmers.

You denying the fact it is one of the biggest protests in human history is a joke. You almost sound like Kangana. I am from a Farmer's family, so pretty sure I know what I am talking about. And yes ofcourse the protests will be bigger in the three states mentioned.. since these states have the highest agricultural productivity rates (some Southern states too have held protests and openly said they're against the Farm Bills). If the majority of farmers are ready to give up their lives to repeal the laws and the government is simply avoiding it at all costs.. doesn't that clearly show who is ACTUALLY benefiting.

Honestly, bhakts like you are blind to this and will continue to worship the fascist government no matter how many facts I elaborate on. So I rest my case. I am glad at least my eyes have been opened by this movement. 

Originally posted by Real.Madrid

Khalistani flag πŸ˜‚ there we go again... how come the same flag is not Khalistani when the Sikh regiment uses it while defending the country? It's the Nishan Sahib which is there outside every gurdwara. The swords were in retaliation, Sikhs wear that to defend themselves. Making life difficult of whom? The locals don't seem to complaining, other than the few "locals" that got violent and started pelting stones on protesting farmers.

You denying the fact it is one of the biggest protests in human history is a joke. You almost sound like Kangana. I am from a Farmer's family, so pretty sure I know what I am talking about. And yes ofcourse the protests will be bigger in the three states mentioned.. since these states have the highest agricultural productivity rates (some Southern states too have held protests and openly said they're against the Farm Bills). If the majority of farmers are ready to give up their lives to repeal the laws and the government is simply avoiding it at all costs.. doesn't that clearly show who is ACTUALLY benefiting.

Honestly, bhakts like you are blind to this and will continue to worship the fascist government no matter how many facts I elaborate on. So I rest my case. I am glad at least my eyes have been opened by this movement. 

lmao, what a joke, Khalistanis wave the same flag, no Indian Sikh would attempt to desecrate the Indian flag by hoisting a religious flag on a secular monument on Indian republic day, it has never happened before, only Khalistanis would attempt to do this. If a Hindu mob did this by hoisting a saffron flag on the lal qila, you'd be crying Hindu terrorism/fascism,  and if it' the nishan sahib then it should be at a gurudwara, not on a secular national monument, so give it a rest.  And what exactly does a religious flag got to with farm bills? I thought this was strictly about farm bills, clearly not, not my fault if your Khalistani brethren brought religion in to it.

Biggest protest in history πŸ€£...  if these protests had pan-Indian support, which it never did, you'd see similar levels of protesting/rioting all over India, it's not happening, you guys don't have pan-India support, never did in the first place, which is why you're looking for support in these dumb clueless American celebs.

Everyone who is opposing the farm bills today were the very same people demanding these very same bills - the farmers, farmer unions, politicians, opposition parties - all were demanding these bills, Congress had these bills in their manifesto, all of them did a massive U-turn once they were passed, this is pure politics.

Here we go, when you have no argument, resort to name calling, two can play that.  Khalistanis like yourself have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, you've never read the farm bills, just like the majority of these people protesting, they don't have a clue, it doesn't even matter, because this was never about the bills in the first place, this is about creating anarchy and destabilisation of the country, to undermine democracy, all because they hate the government that's in power.  26th Jan opened up the eyes of the country, a shameful day, whatever little credibility this protest had, not that it had any in the first place, was over.  Enjoy looking for support from American singers.πŸ˜†

Edited by Heisenberg17_ - 3 years ago

Taapse single handedly ended the Bollywood propaganda of #IndiaTogether #IndiaAgainstPropaganda πŸ‘

https://twitter.com/taapsee/status/1357133835079614465?s=21

taapsee is being tipsy stupid. As the situation with trump showed, tweets and social media do have an impact on dumb deplorable people. And we got plenty of those if we count the protesters and their supportersπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰