Imlie

Malini ignoring all the red flags

Posted: 3 years ago

Our malini darling is not smart but as a wife these are the red flags she should not ignore 

1. Your fiance brought a teenage girl from a unknown place. Why? He is a journalist but still a brought a teenage girl for house work 

2. Imlie doesn't call him bhai saab. Usually the kaamwale aunty's and didi's call their owners as bhai. But imlie pyar se babusaheb bulathi hai. But malini ko didi kyu..iss hisab se aditya jiju ban jata hai🤨 

3. Aditya and imlie always staying close to each other. No one will send their husband with some random girl even for a small walk. I know malini trust aditya a lot but this is too much.

4. Lastly Aditya giving his trophy to imlie. I would have send her out of the house if my husband had done this😠

Malini, listen to your mom once and throw her out of the house..save your marriage.. And all the wives, beware when your husband goes on work trips...🙈 Dev....🙈 Adi...

Edited by Moolikapati - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

And you are the new bahu of house not imlie..but she is getting treated royally than you..one more red flag...they are not expecting potha/pothi from you🙈

5. Your husband loves imlie's moti moti roti over your cake😜 one more red flag 

Abhi bhi time hai malini..kick imlie out before adi  decides to eat and enjoy imlie bada bada moti moti roti all his life😉

6. Your husband and servent girl spend more time privately . You make them share roti now, they'll share the bed next🤣

Your hubby trashes you for a servent girl. Unless your hubby is having a eye on servent girl, why will he care about her. Moreover your husband doesn't treat her as his little sister.  

Malini is dumber than i thought. Wake up and smell the gutter Malini. Your husband is thinking about Imlie all the day. Pata nahi raat main kya kya sochtha hai😜 when he is sleeping with a hand on his heart

7. Hubby telling servent girl to sit on his bike and ride. This is what happens when you don't sit on it🤣 waise imlie riding on adi's bike. Bahut maza ayega imlie ko😳

Your hubby touching servant girl and bringing her to your room. Now its shoulders, in future he may touch everywhere ☺️ 

He brings inside your room🤓 kuch tho samjho malini. He can bring even when you are not at home😁 he can even make her sleep on your bed😉 he can even do whatever he wants to do with imlie😉

Bahut trust trust karti hai..future main trust hi tumhe lat degi🤣