KT's character is sooo BULLSHIT !

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I am just fed up of KT. Preeti actually deserves much much better person than KT. He dont love het or didnt realized his feelings is alright. BUT ATLEAST TELL HER THE TRUTH GODDAMMIT !!! Day by day Preeti's character is where developing on one hand, on the other hand KT's character is just getting ridiculous. Preeti said it very well that i am okay with one sided love then why did he to act like an idiot infront her. Its not like Preeti forced her to say 'I love you'. She is a woman who had seen a much darker past than KT to be honest. Nandini had just left KT which left him heartbroken for several years i know its painful but its NOTHING infront of what Preeti had bore each and everyday since her childhood. Despite that she shown guts and rammed KT dark past with her will power and guts and proved that how much she love KT. KT on the other hand paid Preeti's goodness by BREAKING HER HEART !!!!!!! And now when Preeti has no love she lost her bff too. Wow. If there was  somebody else instead of Preeti she could have chose to end her life. Right now its better Preeti just leave the stupid Tibrewal house and KT and give some time to herself. 😠😢😔

P.S - Also would like to see Preeti giving a TIGHT SLAP to Kushala !!!! Which i know wont happen because this us f*cking ITV !!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatchColor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Preeti giving Kushala a slap would be nice but I think that would be way of of Preeti’s character. I don’t know why but I feel that Kusum will not only break every relationship she has with Preeti but will also slap her (fingers crossed that won’t happen). This might be far fetched but it’s ITV anything can happen!

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SwatchColor

Preeti giving Kushala a slap would be nice but I think that would be way of of Preeti’s character. I don’t know why but I feel that Kusum will not only break every relationship she has with Preeti but will also slap her (fingers crossed that won’t happen). This might be far fetched but it’s ITV anything can happen!

Okay I don’t think Kusum will slap Preeti.. that’s a little too much ðŸ˜†

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Okay I don’t think Kusum will slap Preeti.. that’s a little too much ðŸ˜†

Exactly Kusum slapping Preeti will be too much !! 😫

Shivanya108 thumbnail

I agree with you... KT has made a nose dive. Preeti should detach herself from everyone, grab her shares from Shaadi Mubarak,  and start a company that will be more successful.. KT needs a reality check as well as his mother and Kusum. I mean Neal is Sneha and Sushant's son, shouldn't they decide on who he should marry? Who the hell is Kushala to decide for someone else's child? The woman needs a little dose of Angry Preeti

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

If this show ends soon it will be only because of KT character and the poor storyline....

They should not be shown with grown up kids first....

Then KT as if is playing a young just married immatured character..Well, I prefer to stop.

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes KT is too messsed up. But he has always been like this. Confused, emotional, impulsive. His actions are never thought out before and he thinks always from the heart. His vision is always short-sighted and hence acts without thinking about the long term consequences.

He's immature and has always been pampered. And I don't wanna generalize but most of the times men never act their age. And KT is a complete example of such men that exist in real life. Whether they're in their 20s, 30s or 40s they all act the same when it comes to love🙄  Again I'm not generalising, but this is commonly seen. Very few men are mature and take responsibility for their actions.

And I'm reiterating this, that's why I like SM. The leads make mistakes and KT is far from being an ideal man. But that's what makes him more real and relatable than other male leads of TV shows. Cos an ideal man never exists except for fairy tales and typical TV shows😆

Edited by rdrp17 - 3 years ago