Daily discussion thread - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Campfire

FINALLYYYYYYY MEHRAB ARE REUNITED!!

But Sarabjeet will forget her after the accident anyway 😭

I'm glad Param quickly set it straight that Samira is NOT their mother and Karan knows she's irrelevant. Finally this dragged out reunion story is over!

Yeah! finally this illogical track is over, now possible memory loss track beginning which is more interesting.. sameria willl try to make Sarab hers and meher try to make sarab remember her!

Guys I'm so happy!! It doesn't make any sense that Harleen suddenly started believing Meher is a murderer after she supported her in the funeral and at court, but whatever. I shouldn't be surprised with her stupid behaviour.

Meher is on FIRE right now. Love to see it, and the whole fam look so cute together. 

Thank God Samira left quietly, my sister is still suspicious of her but hopefully that's the last we'll see of her. Or she can get a spinoff LOL.

Apparently nimrit (meher) is leaving Choti sardarni for some time due to health issues (hope she gets well soon❤️❤️🙏) and another actress will come in place but she won’t play the role of meher , i have read that she may play the role of a girl called priyanka so let’s see how this turns out 👍😂

Also what is everyones thoughts on the story and plot so far?😁

It feels like someone else is writing the story line 😕

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by ven

It feels like someone else is writing the story line 😕

who it can be?

I stopped watching atm, I'm just waiting for Nimrit to be back.

Originally posted by Campfire

I stopped watching atm, I'm just waiting for Nimrit to be back.

yayy you can start watching again because nimrit is coming back very soon! 🙏 a few news reports came out a couple of hours ago saying that she will come back very soon but will start shooting from home initially and then come back to the sets 🥰

I'm sorry this thread is so dead guys 😆 I came back for Meher's memory loss storyline then when it became 'let me make her fall in love with me again' I lost interest. 

I saw Nimrit's post about her mental health and was like wow no wonder she was gone for so long. Also it's nice to see Avinesh and Nimrit posting together on social media these days. Maybe they started getting along since her hiatus ended/

This show doesn’t seem to be going anywhere…they got some old woman conspiring with dolly and Harleen and traumatising a little child so much that he runs away…and mehers mom…who flips like a light switch ,.is involved as well. This show has got so boring..