So there will be no naagin 6?

Joshrocks28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I dont know about thing properly called spin off so once naagin 5 shut down naagin 6 wont come ?? This new naagin story will come am I right??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CherryBucket thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

There definitely will be I think. That’s why this new spin off has been created as a spin off now and with new cast. So it can’t compete with Naagin 6. I’m sure Naagin 6 will be announced in Sept / Oct and by then this spin off show will be vampire focussed. 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Joshrocks28

I dont know about thing properly called spin off so once naagin 5 shut down naagin 6 wont come ?? This new naagin story will come am I right??

More or less, Kuch to Hai is Naagin 6. Maybe Ekta thought that name change may yield some more ratings for the show. Like how she changed the name of Naagin 4, i.e Naagin Bhagya Ka Zehereela Khel... Moreover, the BGMs are still the same... 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InsaneSoul08

More or less, Kuch to Hai is Naagin 6. Maybe Ekta thought that name change may yield some more ratings for the show. Like how she changed the name of Naagin 4, i.e Naagin Bhagya Ka Zehereela Khel... Moreover, the BGMs are still the same... 

I want a Naagin 6 with a proper revenge story and no vampires in it.

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I want naagin franchise to end forever😆 Balaji cannot handle supernatural! Story, VFX, history! A lot has to be dealt with! Backstories! In a supernatural show like naagin, backstories are so important! These guys treat everything like child's play! Sane adults cannot watch shows like naagin without trolling it! One season in and I am frustrated!🤔

Elinuh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Same. Even if it’s repetitive, i dont care. Just bring us the old Naagin we used to love. If they wanna add vampires, just make them as villains.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myaza

Same. Even if it’s repetitive, i dont care. Just bring us the old Naagin we used to love. If they wanna add vampires, just make them as villains.

agreed!

Sshesha thumbnail

You know one thing, there were times people say, "Naagin always revenge for parents which  is so boring ". They even hated second naagin entry and naagmani tracks too (even I do hate second naagin tracks despite I adore second naagin so much) . But this idiotic season enlightened me and those people that Naagin is nothing without Naagmani, Revenge and Second Naagin 

P. S - For those who want to know the significance of second naagin - she keeps the main naagin to focus on revenge without deviating from the motive when main naagin gets busy in kitchen politics or busy romancing. 

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: InsaneSoul08

You know one thing, there were times people say, "Naagin always revenge for parents which  is so boring ". They even hated second naagin entry and naagmani tracks too (even I do hate second naagin tracks despite I adore second naagin so much) . But this idiotic season enlightened me and those people that Naagin is nothing without Naagmani, Revenge and Second Naagin 

P. S - For those who want to know the significance of second naagin - she keeps the main naagin to focus on revenge without deviating from the motive when main naagin gets busy in kitchen politics or busy romancing. 

See there can be a second Naagin, the idiotic thing is that they always make her the vamp, like why does she have to be a Vamp?? when shivanya and Shivangi were a team in S1 and BeVish in S3 the ratings were going fine, it all went downhill in S4 when they made Vishakha evil, we don't want the Naagin's sister or best friend turning evil. 

I agree with the rest, Naagin is boring without the revenge and Naagmani,  Romance is fine in it's place but what people want is drama which comes via revenge not superhero stories. The only thing I liked in this season was Veer who was the Cheel, but they had to show the Cheel's as villain's till the end even though Veer is good which makes no sense or is less intriguing. I only liked Veer this season along with his chemistry with Bani. That's it!! The ending is going to be shit as predicted, this memory loss track was a big mistake.

Sshesha thumbnail

See there can be a second Naagin, the idiotic thing is that they always make her the vamp, like why does she have to be a Vamp?? when shivanya and Shivangi were a team in S1 and BeVish in S3 the ratings were going fine, it all went downhill in S4 when they made Vishakha evil, we don't want the Naagin's sister or best friend turning evil. 

I agree with the rest, Naagin is boring without the revenge and Naagmani,  Romance is fine in it's place but what people want is drama which comes via revenge not superhero stories. The only thing I liked in this season was Veer who was the Cheel, but they had to show the Cheel's as villain's till the end even though Veer is good which makes no sense or is less intriguing. I only liked Veer this season along with his chemistry with Bani. That's it!! The ending is going to be shit as predicted, this memory loss track was a big mistake.

Right. But the concept of Naagin and Cheel is absurd. But they are giving sad ending for Vani by death so it is fine that snake and eagle can never be together. They made the ten thousand years old love of Veer for Bani a joke by this non sensical memory loss track. Mukta repeated the memory loss in Divya Drishti and Naagin 3 too.. Copy cat... Idk about DD but N3 wise, the memory loss was quite watchable because  Mahir is childish due to that... 

Second naagin wise, I agree with you. But falling for the ML is nonsense (maybe a one time watch). Shesha loving Rithik is fine because she spend time with him and he can attract Naagins due to his birth secret. But Shesha falling for her SIL is too much nonsense. The makers made her character a female casanova. 

About Vish, she stayed upto her motive of getting Naagmani till the end without lovey dovey things... (There is Vikrant but that's ok) 

But it's true that the ratings dropped. Then we don't know why she turned negative. 

Both season 4 and season 5 are the loopholes of the season.