goodbye + new vani ff

Posted: 3 years ago

hellooooo been ages since i've been back here, since the show is ending. wanted to say a lil goodbye to everyone! i had a great time on this forum, especially back in the good old days when vani was proper and not whatever this is. wanted to also thank everyone who made my days with all the vani ff's and rants πŸ˜†i hope to see u guys in another forum soon! 

wese, i'm working on a full proper ff of vani, just because i need closure and so i wanted to reach out and see if anyone was interested for the link i'll pm you, can't post it here as it's on wattpad. 

&&& baleera fans, please respond to this, i don't remember who it was but i think a few people liked baleera, i have a lil something for the baleera fans β˜ΊοΈ

anywaysss it was lovely here while vani lasted, can't believe they ruined it but, in my mind, they're living happily ever after and the whole pushgate thing onwards was a glitch and it never happened πŸ˜†

sure send the link...always ready to try out a Vani ff...😊

Arre I naina missed you.  Glad to see u back  . Kuch bhi suru karne se pehle complete ranjhanaa. Plz yaar dying to read more  

Originally posted by nainaasharmaa

hellooooo been ages since i've been back here, since the show is ending. wanted to say a lil goodbye to everyone! i had a great time on this forum, especially back in the good old days when vani was proper and not whatever this is. wanted to also thank everyone who made my days with all the vani ff's and rants πŸ˜†i hope to see u guys in another forum soon! 

wese, i'm working on a full proper ff of vani, just because i need closure and so i wanted to reach out and see if anyone was interested for the link i'll pm you, can't post it here as it's on wattpad. 

&&& baleera fans, please respond to this, i don't remember who it was but i think a few people liked baleera, i have a lil something for the baleera fans β˜ΊοΈ

anywaysss it was lovely here while vani lasted, can't believe they ruined it but, in my mind, they're living happily ever after and the whole pushgate thing onwards was a glitch and it never happened πŸ˜†

nainaaaaaaaaaaaa πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I missed you alot πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Hamara baleera Ka dream Pura nhi hua naina😭😭 is zalim smajah ne hamra dream Pura Hone nhi dia😭😭

Kia surprise la rahi hai β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

I want the link! Am interested😳

Hellooo...can you send me the link too 😊😊

Can you send me the link? I am interested.

Pls send the link to me. Its a pleasure to read the stories written by true fans of vani