Posted: 3 years ago

The article says "It just doesn’t get more exciting than this!"

How? KJo directing two nepokids in a typical Dharma love saga? How is that even good news, let alone exciting!

Ranveer and Alia in a KJO love story ?

Whats the Kahaani ?

Whats happened to KJo? From KKHH and K3G with charismatic actors to this.

Two moods after you read through the tweets in the main post

Takht is shelved: Yay🥳

KJo doing a rom-com with AaluVeer: Ismein Naya kya hai?

I don’t think takht is permanently shelved, kjo had made costumes for the cast and all of the extras, even the music must have been made coz the lockdown came in literally days before they were going to start filming, so I think it’s shelved just for now, but I think kjo will come back to it later, even Rahul raut said it’s just dropped for the time being. They even released that small teaser for it with ranveer and Vickys voices

Excited for kjos film with ranveer and Alia, kjo is going back to the genre he knows best which is love stories. Soty was more of a college competition film, my name is Khan was about a serious subject, Kank was about a extra marital affair, and Adhm was about one sided love. So it’s nice to see kjo go back to the love story genre after many years 

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago

I'm here for this. Since the amazing ADHM I really wanted K-Jo to make a current romantic-drama because he got modern relationships so right, the emotions, the feels, and the music oh my god.

I tweeted him ages ago asking him to sign SRK-Tabu for the film, but I'll happily take Alia-Ranveer - two talented and gorgeous superstars ❤️

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

The article says "It just doesn’t get more exciting than this!"

How? KJo directing two nepokids in a typical Dharma love saga? How is that even good news, let alone exciting!

Who are the two nepo kids?

Doubt Takht is shelved. I think he wanted to shoot overseas because of certain locations and if he doesn’t want to compromise on that then he has to wait. Question is if the cast will remain 😆