Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Pendant? Any spoiler or prediction? 

Just a headcanon, coz it sounds like he is the type for secret love ❤️

Whatever it sounds soooo romantic ❤️

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Exactly!! Like no offense, but everyone is talking so much about the end when the show just started. Plus, hum Kitna bhi discuss kare, we can't predict anything, it can change anytime. So let's be positive..😊

Yes... I get it .. I am trying to be positive but jabhi  I see them Mujeh unke end ki yaad aaati hai.. like how will they end it..yes we can't predict what is gonna happen but I am surely gonna enjoying their moments right now 

Krish58 thumbnail

Arreh aise sapne mat dikhaaao  Hum behek jayenge Vashmay k kheyaloo mein 😆

Areee sapne hi sahi but woh ek muskaan toh laati hai..aur behak jaane dijiye sabko      vashmay ke khalayo mein 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

Yes he is possessive about vashma bas jhalak nahi raha hai..abhi tak dono mein..agreed with you i would love to see that jealously wala track then hum being bhudhu and mogar ke instigate karne pe radha ko bura bhala kehna .infact I want vashma and amrit to make understand uday that radha is innocent .. and mend bonds with radha..he is thoda sa bhudhu. Type. .he gets instigated jab koi kuch bol jaaye ..just like brij jo agar koi kisi chizz bolse toh bahut jaldi instigate hojaate hai. 

Yes the family was worried about Radha's bg . And  her profession.

Uday is defo naive and does not know Mogar's true nature, just like his dad does not, they think she is saying things for their well-being; at some point the facade will fall. Vashma and Amrit will definitely help him see that Radha does not intend on taking his mother's place, and Radha will also reaffirm the same coz she was very hurt with the entire circumstances, and just wants a happy fam. Let us hope it sorts out soon and we see the gang together 😊

dhun.laagi thumbnail

That scene was sooooo beautiful 💔 His pain was visible in her eyes.... 

She knows him inside and out, and him being vulnerable enough to allow her in his pain ❤️

Krish58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Brij has always treated his son like an outsider even though Uday loves him to bits, Tauji and Taiji try to treat all four: Bhanu, Uday, Kiranbala and Amrit the same, but have a strict view when it comes to parenting, bua toh is trying to make her daughter just as selfish as her for revenge and while Vashma has her parent's love and care but she also has a brother Abrar who is not that supportive, but maybe since he aint home much, that might have played a factor. 

Yes.. parenting plays a huge role... Lalaji considers all four equal..but brij ..he has never showered his fatherly love on uday..

For baig sahab..I guess he has equally treted his both  children and but I think now Abrar is being influenced  more by this paritions and he may been in bad company.. too thats why baig sahab even asked Abrar to mend his ways. I guess bhanu and Abrar must have been friends but not best friends..

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

Prediction ho ya spoiler ho Mujeh padke bahut acha laga infact for vashma it will apply too woh apne paas bhi ek pendent rakh sakti hai..with udaya photo ... I know it will be some how impossible for her..but she can dedicate her every jeet to him..and his photo will remind her of always about their love and strength

They can get it made in the market, when KB took a photo in the Zeenat pose, or Randheer will help them with it ❤️_❤️

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
Krish58 thumbnail

She knows him inside and out, and him being vulnerable enough to allow her in his pain ❤️

Yes..  they both know each other .. they are like open book to each other..

Edit is beautiful

Krish58 thumbnail

They can get it made in the market, when KB took a photo in the KB pose, or Randheer will help them with it ❤️_❤️

Yes I guess randheer will help them out..randheer has camera

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Uday is defo naive and does not know Mogar's true nature, just like his dad does not, they think she is saying things for their well-being; at some point the facade will fall. Vashma and Amrit will definitely help him see that Radha does not intend on taking his mother's place, and Radha will also reaffirm the same coz she was very hurt with the entire circumstances, and just wants a happy fam. Let us hope it sorts out soon and we see the gang together 😊

Surprisingly Lala Ji is aware about Rab Rab aunty's not so good nature 😆 See Radha may not be as important to Uday as Vashma or Amrit but she will for sure develop a bond with Uday because that's how Radha is, hating someone like Radha is next to impossible.