~ Vashma-Uday (VashmAY) DT#1 ~ Tapish Yeh Pyaar Ki Hai - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Uday is the cutest 😆 Yeah we see a complete different and the real Uday when is around Vashma and Amrit. My most favourite trio ❤️ I think a hockey match is coming (From Amritsar shooting) we will get many Vashmay scenes this week 😳

Woah! Will be awesome to see a match 

Originally posted by Madhura..

Exactly!! Like no offense, but everyone is talking so much about the end when the show just started. Plus, hum Kitna bhi discuss kare, we can't predict anything, it can change anytime. So let's be positive..😊

Yeah let's enjoy these moments ❤️

Originally posted by Krish58

Hahaha yes aur agar randheer ke saath vashma shayari karne lagegi toh uday will be hell angry .. bhala hua toh randheer ki pitaibhona nischit hai..yes..seeing the precape I  guess vashma will be now on full mode to advocate amrit and milao amrit and randheer..waha yeh sab dekh ke kisi aur ka gussa saatva aasaman chuyega ..because uday will think that vashma being too friendly with randheer ya phir vashma ka naya best friend will be randheer as randheer ke piche bahut si ladkiya fida hai..

Possesive hai banda apne Vashma ke liye 😆 Would rather see that jealousy than Mogar instigating him against Radha and him doing some khurafati there 😲

About Abrar ..areee  woh toh 100% nischit hai.. uday ke haath maar khaana uss din tay hogaya tha jis din Abrar ne vashma pe haath uthaya and bado se ache baat nahi ki thi.. ..bas ek signal ki jaroorat hai  .(in the sense usko realise hona ki he loves vashma)    jis din chance milega isse din Abrar ki pitaai jaroor hogi..Abrar bhai was being very cruel with Vashma, but it was a thought prevalent in those times to protect culture, Hinduism me bhi same tha, did you see their first impressions when he said Radha is a kartav dikhanewali? Narrow mindsets. Yes, Uday will certainly give him a lesson or two.

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago

I seriously want Uday or even Bhanu beating the hell out of Abrar 😈 Actually Uday Bhanu Randheer all of them together can do the naik kaam 😆

There is a strong possibility of that occurring with the way things are progressing in the narrative 😳

Yes Vashma is the only one who can handle him, take care of him. More than Amrit and family it's Vashma who cares for him genuinely. Somewhere even Amrit is emotionally dependent on Vashma like Uday. Vashma is their strength and support system. 

Vashma gives the both of them hope for a possibility where their dreams will come true, she is fearless where they are afraid to break boundaries 😎❤️

Originally posted by Krish58

Hahaha yes..vashma  ne apna dimaag lagaya hai to do some jugaad for her uday..jo bhibjo mazze toh bahut aayenge..

It will help them figure out their love for each other, which will stand the test of time ❤️

Yes Vashma is the only one who can handle him, take care of him. More than Amrit and family it's Vashma who cares for him genuinely. Somewhere even Amrit is emotionally dependent on Vashma like Uday. Vashma is their strength and support system. 

My words.....amrit and uday  both get that emotional strength from vashma....And yeh baat toh sahi hai..vashma knows more about uday and his feelings then anyone else..like wise uday too knows  about vashma. They are each others support system

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Vashma gives the both of them hope for a possibility where their dreams will come true, she is fearless where they are afraid to break boundaries 😎❤️

Yes and they both too jab vashma ko  sabse zyada hausla and support ki jaroorat hogi ..they will be her pillar.

Originally posted by nautankitadka

I guess upbringing plays a huge huge role here as Baig Sahab is not as strict as Lala Ji 😳 Zahida too seems more friendly than Amrit's mom (Don't know her name) 

Uday was just following and acting on Vashma"s words as his whole world somewhere revolves around Vashma only 😆 The connection is too deep. You know, Uday will never ever leave Hockey as hockey is going to connect him & reminded him of Vashma 💔 He will never break that promise. May be Vashma going to back off and let him go to India for hockey, so that he can play hockey for India. I don't want to sound negative but due to that promise I am thinking on this line. 

Since their childhood connection and friendship is so strong, he is willing to even blindly follow her 🤗 Yes, hockey will be his tribute to Vashma, whether they are together or not, it will remind him of his undying love for her. Everytime he wins a match, he will kiss his pendant (which will have a picture of her inside), which he will keep in his locket next to the Om, signifying both matter to him equally ❤️