~ Vashma-Uday (VashmAY) DT#1 ~ Tapish Yeh Pyaar Ki Hai - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Awww the AT and edits are ❀️❀️. I really hope and wish that  makers give uday and vashma a happy  ending.. ..I really don't have that strong heart  to see them separated..They both had made a special space in my heart from first episode..after ofcourse amrit and vashma ki friendship . Seriously I hope makers undono ko justice  de..as they  both are each other strength. 

Originally posted by Rainbow99

Arpita I got what you meanπŸ˜†

If there are no struggles and no hurdles there is no fun in a story. Vashmay will have to fight a lot of hurdles to get together. There will be some sort of separation for them but I want them together at the end, It all depends on what they show in partition. If Vashma leaves with Uday then they could get an ending together 

Seperation is needed for them and I feel even before partition they will get seperated due to family intervention, partition is going to be a separate storm πŸ”₯ 

Originally posted by Krish58

Awww the AT and edits are ❀️❀️. I really hope and wish that  makers give uday and vashma a happy  ending.. ..I really don't have that strong heart  to see them separated..They both had made a special space in my heart from first episode..after ofcourse amrit and vashma ki friendship . Seriously I hope makers undono ko justice  de..as they  both are each other strength. 

Ditto β€οΈ

Temporary seperation is ok but for forever is something even I wouldn't be able to handle  Uday's life is already a big mess, the way he was crying for his mother πŸ’” My heart goes out for that guy πŸ˜­ He needs Vashma. 

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Right now I'm having fun at their expense with Noora as a third angle. The jealousy on Vashma's face when Uday was talking with her, expressed all her feelings in those few minutes she was hiding behind the bookcase πŸ˜† Give us more such moments CVs, we'll savor them πŸ˜›

Hahaha yes vashma ki jealously ka Ankur phoota tha jo ab noori  mission pe dhyan dete dete aur bada hoga..and uday on other side won't help it because woh toh hass hass ke baat kar raha tha and Sharma. Raha tha. Dekha nahi uday was more shocked when noori ne haath pakda tha uska. 

.woh sirf amrit and vashma ke saamne real uday i.e. bina sharmaaye  baat kar sakta hai..apne dil mein jo hai woh bol sakta hai..

But yes ab jaake bahut maza aayega as vashma's is starting ack her feelings for uday..

Vashma's jealously will be on saatva aasaman ..this days. 

Hope we see they both encouraging each other to fulfill their respective dreams.. I wanna see how uday supports vashma's dreams.

.at end it will only increase their friendship, and  love  

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

You know what I think we all predicting the "Obvious" what if Vashma gets married before partition? I mean due to family pressure and during partition in between all the mess she meets Uday & family? She can't cross the border alone but with Uday Amrit Randheer she can in disguise πŸ˜Š (I know this is not going to happen, it's all my khayali polao) πŸ˜­ SSP can be very unpredictable let's see what's in store for Vashmay πŸ˜’

You know a marriage around June 1947 when things are heated up, because parents and family do not consent to them? And then run away in secret? They can show them come to India independant of the family post the painful partition and live separately under a different alias maybe β€οΈ They will face some adversities because they are alone, but find a new family πŸ€—

I hope Uday too gets jealous  May be he will watching Vashma talking with Randheer πŸ˜† I loved how he just couldn't take Arbar (I guess that's the name, correct me if it's wrong) slapping her β€οΈ 

That will be nice..she will be talking to him advocating for Amrit and alarms will be going off in Uday's head πŸ˜† Abrar bhai will definitely be beaten up by Uday or Bhanu someday with the way he is acting with his family and elders..

Ditto β€οΈ

Temporary seperation is ok but for forever is something even I wouldn't be able to handle  Uday's life is already a big mess, the way he was crying for his mother πŸ’” My heart goes out for that guy πŸ˜­ He needs Vashma. 

Exactly ..my heart goes out for him..No doubt radha was not responsible..I was more angry with mogar ..ussne jaan bhuj kar radha ko uday ki mummy wala dress diya..poor guy was so heart broken....I can accept a temporary seperation but not a long time one..infact udah and vashma will both need each other..and uday will be needing more of vashma's  support ..because she is the only one who knows his feelings ,his innerturmoils, unknowingly vashma has been his greatest support .And if you can see banda sirf vashma ke kehne pe cool down ho sakta hai..as she can samjhao him  through her talks  and she knows how to cool down uday.. and vashma can  face anything for uday..just like uday can face anything for vashma...

Hahaha yes vashma ki jealously ka Ankur phoota tha jo ab noori  mission pe dhyan dete dete aur bada hoga..and uday on other side won't help it because woh toh hass hass ke baat kar raha tha and Sharma. Raha tha. Dekha nahi uday was more shocked when noori ne haath pakda tha uska. 

.woh sirf amrit and vashma ke saamne real uday i.e. bina sharmaaye  baat kar sakta hai..apne dil mein jo hai woh bol sakta hai..

But yes ab jaake bahut maza aayega as vashma's is starting ack her feelings for uday..

Hope we see they both encouraging each other to fulfill their respective dreams.. I wanna see how uday supports vashma's dreams.

In all honesty, Uday had no interest in even pataoing Noori, the idea was placed in his head by Vashma, and she called her there in the first place. He played along coz he thought the seat might get secured and was genuinely a little embarressed, hence the nervous laughter and spluttering of words..hamari bholi Vashma nai samajh pai! πŸ˜†The childhood-friendship-turned-more is definitely making it easier for Uday to communicate with and understand Vashma well too β€οΈ He wants her to continue kathak, she has taken his promise to never leave hockey, have lotsa high hopes from them to do what they aspire, against all odds! πŸ˜³

Most welcome πŸ€— Thanks Madz πŸ˜³ Whatever the end turns out to be let's enjoy the journey 1st β€οΈ

Exactly!! Like no offense, but everyone is talking so much about the end when the show just started. Plus, hum Kitna bhi discuss kare, we can't predict anything, it can change anytime. So let's be positive..😊

Uday is the cutest πŸ˜† Yeah we see a complete different and the real Uday when is around Vashma and Amrit. My most favourite trio β€οΈ I think a hockey match is coming (From Amritsar shooting) we will get many Vashmay scenes this week πŸ˜³