Shveta kaise lage tumko? Hindi karna meri🤣

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Guiltyo0o

Me too, I didn't like her eating leftover 😭

However,

I love your signature 😍🥰 I love Aditya and Zoya 💕🌹

Exactly! From today being a "Murga " for apologizing to Malini to eating left over food from Malini's plate like a street animal,  do the makers even realize how derogatory it all looks. 👎🏼 For the character Imlie. 

There is regressive and there is regressive. Is a vrat so much important that apni bachi kuchi izzat bhi gawa do. 🤢 There could have been other ways.

It just shows that she'll always have to do with Malini's jhoota or uttaran in her life and she has no problem with it. 

On top of that Aditya caughter her doing it. 🤢  So much cringe content in 20 seconds. 

ETA : Thank you, its actually from their first meet in the gift store. ❤️

Edited by MusicMuse - 3 years ago
Guiltyo0o thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicMuse

Exactly! From today being a "Murga " for apologizing to Malini to eating left over food from Malini's plate like a street animal,  do the makers even realize how derogatory it all looks. 👎🏼 For the character Imlie. 

There is regressive and there is regressive. Is a vrat so much important that apni bachi kuchi izzat bhi gawa do. 🤢 There could have been other ways.

It just shows that she'll always have to do with Malini's jhoota or uttaran in her life and she has no problem with it. 

On top of that Aditya caughter her doing it. 🤢  So much cringe content in 20 seconds. 

I second you in this so much, I hope at least they give us a sweet Aditya reaction to it!

I memorize Bepannah by heart! every track, every touching dialogue, I watched it 2 to 3 times already and I don't mind watching it again, I download all it's episode just for that reason. 

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Guiltyo0o

I second you in this so much, I hope at least they give us a sweet Aditya reaction to it!

I memorize Bepannah by heart! every track, every touching dialogue, I watched it 2 to 3 times already and I don't mind watching it again, I download all it's episode just for that reason. 

Oh so that means you're already their fan. 

They were a beautiful pairing. ❤️

And Aditya Hooda was an amazing character. 

I still remember his meri nafrat meri mohabbat se jyada bepannah hai .❤️

Edited by MusicMuse - 3 years ago
Guiltyo0o thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh so that means you're already their fan. 

They were a beautiful pairing. ❤️

And Aditya Hooda was an amazing character. 

I still remember his meri nafrat meri mohabbat se jyada bepannah hai .❤️

A big fan, I got obsessed with Hindi drama due to this show! 

My fav is for zoya (( Mane aur na mane)) Accept it or not, our destiny is attached to each other 💕

Snazzy_Naz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OMG I wrote the exact same thing before seeing this in the other thread. 😆 Heck I would take Imlie feigning a faint & Adi being the first on the scene feeding her some food / some water (DDLJ Simran style😆) to seeing Imlie sitting on a kitchen floor eating leftovers. 

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Did not like the precap. Imlie applying sindoor and anu yelling at her. I guess this is the kind of drama that gets trps. 

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Did not like the precap. Imlie applying sindoor and anu yelling at her. I guess this is the kind of drama that gets trps. 

sadly yes! ITV will forever be regressive 

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Today episode ...imlie shown as ek bechari kismat ki maari ....and babusaheb cannot see anything beyond 🌒...

Uska brain kya chahta hai seriously sitamaiya will be also confused because during cake feeding he was looking at her as if chance milta toh khila deta😆

Next moment he is back to 🌒 jaap ...

Itna confused banda I have not seen....

Both sasur damaad ek thali ke chate paate hai ...

Sasur crying and damaad coward no guts to accept the truth ....

Any ways tommorrow is scary episode ...

Kya kar payegi imlie apna vrat poora apne pati parmeshwar ke liye ya anu aur tripathi banenge uske raasta ka rodha🤢

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aaliya_Fizz

Yaar yeh edits mein bhaut mehnat lagti hai🤣

Shveta kaise lage tumko? Hindi karna meri🤣

hindi theek thi. mast banaye edits. 😆