100% Occupancy allowed in theatres now - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by myviewprem

I said lets wait few more decades actual nos will need analyzes we cannot say now how many got corona or dead correctly in full world not only asia/africa etc. 

Our priority must be to vaccinate not count sick or dead now for another 3-5 years in world 

and yes asian/africans have much better immunity than westerners as they live in much cleaner environment so have no immunity as not exposed to many viruses thats why mortality is low 

Yup, with added benefit of few million people dying of starvation, mental illness, and other diseases. Either it's such a blinkered attitude that some cannot see beyond corona, or it's the sheer callousness of upper/middle-clas elitism. 

Acchha kiya. Jise jaana hai jaaye. Apni jaan apne haath. 

I know that a lot of thought went into this decision so I'm not going to make any comment about it.

But personally, I don't see myself sitting that close to other people right now. So, I'm not ready to go to a movie theatre at this point in time.

Originally posted by myviewprem

I said lets wait few more decades actual nos will need analyzes we cannot say now how many got corona or dead correctly in full world not only asia/africa etc. 

Our priority must be to vaccinate not count sick or dead now for another 3-5 years in world 

and yes asian/africans have much better immunity than westerners as they live in much cleaner environment so have no immunity as not exposed to many viruses thats why mortality is low 

Our priority should not be "vaccine" 🙏 it should be building immunity naturally and through diets or supplements if required. 

Third world countries in Asia and Africa and western countries like Australia and New Zealand are equally doing good. It's stubbornness of Europe n NA which led to more mortality and lockdowns. 

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

Yup, with added benefit of few million people dying of starvation, mental illness, and other diseases. Either it's such a blinkered attitude that some cannot see beyond corona, or it's the sheer callousness of upper/middle-class elitism. 

Why do you sound like one of those Trump supporters who were protesting the lockdown with no masks on? 

COVID-19 is mutating into a new strain every year, with long-term health impacts if not death. The vaccines are not proved 100% efficient yet. I don't know how hard it is to understand. Also, nobody is asking for a second lockdown, only to avoid closed-off spaces for the time being. If somebody wants to commit suicide or be responsible for others peoples' deaths for a bloody 2-hour movie, then it's fine. Go right ahead. 

Originally posted by Zeal17

Our priority should not be "vaccine" 🙏 it should be building immunity naturally and through diets or supplements if required. 

Third world countries in Asia and Africa and western countries like Australia and New Zealand are equally doing good. It's stubbornness of Europe n NA which led to more mortality and lockdowns. 

Very well said! 👏

Even after taking the vaccine, one can get COVID. Only difference is that, their body has antibodies to fight the virus and also building immunity naturally will help them fight this disease.

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Very well said! 👏

Even after taking the vaccine, one can get COVID. Only difference is that, their body has antibodies to fight the virus and also building immunity naturally will help them fight this disease.

Exactly already lockdowns were good enough wake up call for people to start working on their immunity.. natural immunity is the ''safest" armour. 

Vaccines especially the new ones like mRNA might cause ADE and it will make people susceptible for next outbreak.. (which is on the horizon).

Edited by Zeal17 - 3 years ago

Not like there will be any theatre-watching worthy movies as such.. so its good for those who want to flock theatres.. 

Originally posted by Mahisa22

Why do you sound like one of those Trump supporters who were protesting the lockdown with no masks on? 

COVID-19 is mutating into a new strain every year, with long-term health impacts if not death. The vaccines are not proved 100% efficient yet. I don't know how hard it is to understand. Also, nobody is asking for a second lockdown, only to avoid closed-off spaces for the time being. If somebody wants to commit suicide or be responsible for others peoples' deaths for a bloody 2-hour movie, then it's fine. Go right ahead. 

1. Usually when someone resorts to name-calling like in this post, it means they have no argument make. Also, I wouldn't brush 70 million people with broad strokes. It's called bigotry.

2. I talked about the millions dying of starvation and mental illness and other diseases. There is a medium between locking down completely and being irresponsible. What you're saying will condemn those with less resources - physical or emotional - to a miserable death. 

You seem to assume opening cinema halls is about entertaining masses. That, too, but it is a whole darned industry which keeps employees fed and clothed and housed. What you're saying will condemn them to unemployment for the next few years. 

And guess what? There is a solution. Let people who want to work go ahead and work. While people who have the resources - like most on this forum seem to - can stay safe in their little bubbles. No one's holding a gun to anyone's head and making you go to the cinema hall to catch the disease from the rubes. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago

Originally posted by sidnilove

I know that a lot of thought went into this decision so I'm not going to make any comment about it.

But personally, I don't see myself sitting that close to other people right now. So, I'm not ready to go to a movie theatre at this point in time.

What if your family and friends want you to come with them? Will you bluntly refuse them? 

Edited by heartbleed - 3 years ago