Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

100% Occupancy allowed in theatres now - Page 3

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Dear God. What are you suggesting? Lock up for 10-12 years until we know vaccine efficacy in the long term? Humans will die of mental illness in the time. Not to mention crashing economy, lost jobs, starvation. 

Germs are going to continue to exist as long as there is life on the planet. You're likely not going to get rid of corona. EVER. If the vaccine prevents deaths, that is enough to lift lockdowns. Even the WHO has recommended it.

I did not suggest lock up for 10-12 years

I said to know how effective pfizer, moderna, oxford, X, Y, Z vaccine is will take 10 to 12 years of study to actually know  its not 1-2 years study. We do not know mid term and long term effect of vaccine on various age groups 

Some vaccines have come take them and than go out or people will infect all those around and that person may not die others will die or get life long health impact

Corona is an mRNA not a DNA virus and it has more than 20 mutations 

Hardly anyone got vaccine in world, once atleast those in high risk category get like medical, above 60 years, co morbid ppl than go anywhere 

and to give vaccine to all 60 year olds and medical ppl etc itself will take few years and for entire world it may take decade or more to give who only said. So not to expect that its easy to vaccinate 8 or 9 billion people is easy and fast task. 

Till than better to take precaution and not go crowded place for your own safey and your family or friends safety or neighbours who are above 60 years 

Majority people are not wearing mask or maintaining distance or hygeine etc if you go out 

Job loss will be there in other times too from time to time, only virus is not responsible for job losses etc anyways govts are doling out free food and rationing 

Only theatre and film people are not at job loss many crores have lost job last year so lets not only think of few lakhs in terms of job loss 

Job loss from time to time has become common in last 20 years atleast 3-4 times stocks have crashed and crores job lost because of various reasons not only viruses 

By the way india, asia, africa have no medical facility to handle so many cases or give good treatment like ventilator or oxygen cylinders or beds so more precautions must be taken 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

oh yes they will just ignore the existence of corona as if thatโ€™s gonna work 

myviewprem thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: capricornrcks

There is a difference between healthcare workers who have to bear the consequences of risks taken by other people and the theatre going public who willingly take risks. Wearing a mask or gloves,sanitisation  is not 100% protection. Social distancing, avoiding  restaurents,malls,theatres,weddings or any other optional recreational actitvity where large crowds are assembled adds another layer of protection. Wherever the air is circulated and closed off is at risk.

Not only HCW but others will also die because people are not taking any precaution and roaming around 

The problem with this virus its fast spreading and theatre going public will go back home and infect family, neighbours, colleagues and classmates thus killing more

If people cannot understand their actions may kill others and doctors too nothing can be done

people do not follow any hygeine or rules too so whats solution? Should others die who have taken  because people want entertainment and roam around without any real work on roads - people must think this before going out without any urgent work

Vaccine will not come for all another 3-4 years as population is so huge  in world especially for poorer countries 

myviewprem thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I guess we are about to find out ๐Ÿ˜†

we will not find out how many infected as majority do not get tested 

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: myviewprem

in israel people who took 2-3 doses vaccine got corona google it

๐Ÿ˜ฒ injecting corona vaccine is causing corona only.. maaf karo bhai nahi lagwani aisi vaccine.. isse acha toh aise hi haste haste darrte darrte mar jayen..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

we will not find out how many infected as majority do not get tested 

Man this could turn out real bad real quick ๐Ÿ˜†

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is factually incorrect. Corona death rates have actually been falling. WHO and CDC numbers prove it. 

https://covid19.who.int/

If you are talking about the mortality among doctors 700 plus was the number quoted by the IMA in their circular.

The whole point is to prevent death and disability, not cases. Germs are never going to disappear for anyone to be 100% safe from ever catching any. The idea was only to flatten the curve which means same number of cses spread over time. this has been achieved. The idea was never to crush the curve.

It follows that as the number of cases rises, the deaths will also rise up proportionally. And even if the patient escapes death, there will be long lasting health effects. It is not like a case of chicken pox where you recover and carry on as before. And there is the risk of passing it on to someone unknowingly (not all the Covid affected patients exhibit visible symptoms). I for one, wouldn't want someone's death on my conscience because I couldn't bear to miss the latest film.A certain number of cases are unavoidable. But you wouldn't want to overwhelm the healthcare system.

And yes, closing down all contained spaces *is* too much to ask (not talking about masks or staying clean). Because people who depend on such spaces have to eat, kids have to be educated, etc. etc. Elitist blinkers make people imagine stringent lockdowns are a good answer. As long as of course the *essential* workers continue working: the domestic help, the babysitters, the delivery people, the restaurant workers, the truck drivers, the healthcare workers. The people who take risk on behalf of the lockdown virtue signallers. Can't afford all this and have to do it yourself? Let them eat cake!

But the point I made was not about enforcing a second lockdown. It is only to be implemented at the most direst of cases and something to be avoided.I  was speaking about curtailing optional recreational activities voluntarily. A theatre is an enclosed space. As such, I can only reiterate that 100% occupancy is asking for trouble.

Edited by capricornrcks - 3 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I did not suggest lock up for 10-12 years

I said to know how effective pfizer, moderna, oxford, X, Y, Z vaccine is will take 10 to 12 years of study to actually know  its not 1-2 years study. We do not know mid term and long term effect of vaccine on various age groups 

Some vaccines have come take them and than go out or people will infect all those around and that person may not die others will die or get life long health impact

Corona is an mRNA not a DNA virus and it has more than 20 mutations 

Hardly anyone got vaccine in world, once atleast those in high risk category get like medical, above 60 years, co morbid ppl than go anywhere 

and to give vaccine to all 60 year olds and medical ppl etc itself will take few years and for entire world it may take decade or more to give who only said. So not to expect that its easy to vaccinate 8 or 9 billion people is easy and fast task. 

Till than better to take precaution and not go crowded place for your own safey and your family or friends safety or neighbours who are above 60 years 

Majority people are not wearing mask or maintaining distance or hygeine etc if you go out 

Job loss will be there in other times too from time to time, only virus is not responsible for job losses etc anyways govts are doling out free food and rationing 

Only theatre and film people are not at job loss many crores have lost job last year so lets not only think of few lakhs in terms of job loss 

Job loss from time to time has become common in last 20 years atleast 3-4 times stocks have crashed and crores job lost because of various reasons not only viruses 

By the way india, asia, africa have no medical facility to handle so many cases or give good treatment like ventilator or oxygen cylinders or beds so more precautions must be taken 

No medical facilities ๐Ÿ˜‚

Why always degrade India~Asia~Africa?.. do you even know India and many countries in Asia,Africa have lesser mortality rates compared to the so called "advanced" west??

Actually we all gotta thank small country Bangladesh to give us good solution to covid which even helped India to control it. We have very much defeated covid and I see many people in west praising India/Asia.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Whether itโ€™s safe or not ...most of the Bollywood audiences started watching content from other counties and realized how bad Bollywoood content really is during the lockdown and pandemic. 

I have a feeling it wonโ€™t be easy to get people into the theatres.....,content needs to improve, and less Nepo kids 

myviewprem thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Zeal17

No medical facilities ๐Ÿ˜‚

Why always degrade India~Asia~Africa?.. do you even know India and many countries in Asia,Africa have lesser mortality rates compared to the so called "advanced" west??

Actually we all gotta thank small country Bangladesh to give us good solution to covid which even helped India to control it. We have very much defeated covid and I see many people in west praising India/Asia.

I said lets wait few more decades actual nos will need analyzes we cannot say now how many got corona or dead correctly in full world not only asia/africa etc. 

Our priority must be to vaccinate not count sick or dead now for another 3-5 years in world 

and yes asian/africans have much better immunity than westerners as they live in much cleaner environment so have no immunity as not exposed to many viruses thats why mortality is low 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago