Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

She did covers predominantly to make her "fanbase". Uske baad to make a "hit" becomes easy 😳

I know 

https://youtu.be/JSTdArrLaCo

Kya Karoon I think she’s decent I’m sorry if it’s a betrayal of our friendship 😭😭👍🏼

I’ll tell you what I’ll go unlike all her songs on YouTube 👌 😆

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kids and teens mainly who watch TV etc...the songs are played again and again so whether good or bad they begin to sing it.

But alot of teens I know who listen mainly to English songs detest her work...but they do listen to Hindi songs from 50s to like 2010s...before remakes took over 

i know none of my friends or me like yo yo and neha etc unless forced to listen by repaeting it 100 times

otherwise we play old songs, 90s songs

all those created bef our birth mostly 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Neha Kakkar is a decent enough singer IMHO. I like Tony better

But she shouldnt star in her own music videos. She isnt that attractive

An dont get me started on their weird romantic duets to each other 😆

Tony made "Sawan Aaya Hai" and that was an amazing song so he gets a pass from me. If he doesn't sing, he has potential to be a good composer.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Tony made "Sawan Aaya Hai" and that was an amazing song so he gets a pass from me. If he doesn't sing, he has potential to be a good composer.

https://youtu.be/G28YKxfw9po

https://youtu.be/Mv67cU6IP2o

Yes these are awesome 

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Other than her melodrama offscreen , i find her to be a good singer.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I know 

https://youtu.be/JSTdArrLaCo

Kya Karoon I think she’s decent I’m sorry if it’s a betrayal of our friendship 😭😭👍🏼

I’ll tell you what I’ll go unlike all her songs on YouTube 👌 😆

Naah it's okay if u like her 😆

Your opinion it is!

I guess the only original songs of hers I remember is Manali Trance and Tu Issaq Mera.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: myviewprem

i know none of my friends or me like yo yo and neha etc unless forced to listen by repaeting it 100 times

otherwise we play old songs, 90s songs

all those created bef our birth mostly 

Actually that's true. Even I was born after the main 90s era was over...and grew up with early 2000 songs...but I preferred older music.

Mainly I have noticed that majority kids after crossing 18 or 20 switch to Rafi-Kishore era and Udit-Sanu-Alka etc era.

The only time I listen to Neha, Badshah etc is if I am at a party and the DJ plays it...then I have to pretend to like it and dance. 😵

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Her songs are covers, released by a major label and the songs are already hits or are made hits.

Tell me one thing, why is it that only T Series manages to get numbers like 20 million views in one day ? Other labels are also doing covers and they are major labels in India.

They manipulate everything, just like Badshah had done to get a highest viewed video and later YouTube had to change its algorithm.

And any music channel right...same Badshah strategy gets applied here.

So no, its not false. 

Many singers do covers for big labels,  not all have same effect/impact as Neha Kakkar.

Whether you call it networking or pushing or whatever,  not every singer receives same number of views as her. 

She knows how to market her life,  and hence has done immensely well. 

Yes there is this strategy of Neha/Tony to send their songs to popular tiktokers who in return make those songs even more popular,  but they aren't the only one who are doing that.  Many do that,  but none are ad popular as her.

If only her big label songs were getting that much views we could say, yes they are all are pushed via algorithm, but the way her songs with Tony made the Desi Music Factory, the biggest independent music company in India,  tells us all about the huge popularity she has reached.

Compare that to Dhanvi's numbers when she does anything outside of T series. And you can see the difference between pushed youtube star and actual star. 

She is the most popular singer of this generation, whether we like it or not,  even if she is one of the least talented ones out there.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

Many singers do covers for big labels,  not all have same effect/impact as Neha Kakkar.

Whether you call it networking or pushing or whatever,  not every singer receives same number of views as her. 

She knows how to market her life,  and hence has done immensely well. 

Yes there is this strategy of Neha/Tony to send their songs to popular tiktokers who in return make those songs even more popular,  but they aren't the only one who are doing that.  Many do that,  but none are ad popular as her.

If only her big label songs were getting that much views we could say, yes they are all are pushed via algorithm, but the way her songs with Tony made the Desi Music Factory, the biggest independent music company in India,  tells us all about the huge popularity she has reached.

Compare that to Dhanvi's numbers when she does anything outside of T series. And you can see the difference between pushed youtube star and actual star. 

She is the most popular singer of this generation, whether we like it or not,  even if she is one of the least talented ones out there.

All i am saying is shes no lata, asha, alka or shreya ghosal 

This is temp fame no one will listen to her or honey singh or basdhah songs after 20-30 years 

its all temp songs instant fame no recall value types

Barunash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Very true agree 100% with myviewprem 

Edited by Barunash - 3 years ago